The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I WANT THAT BLACK CAT ZOS

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
ALL I have ever wanted from Pets is a simple black housecat. Today I actually see someone with one! But it's not in the Crown Store! So I ask the player and they tell me it's a reward for the Japanese purchasers of the game! SERIOUSLY ZOS? The ONLY thing I have ever truly wanted from you and now I can never have it...because I'm not Japanese? The FIVE Imperial Editions I bought at launch....don't rate me a black kitty?

Yeah, yeah, first world problems. But I am actually pretty furious about this! :neutral:
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a black cat too. +1
  • DaniAngione
    DaniAngione
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love a housecat pet that dynamically matches your own fur if you're playing a khajiit.

So I can say he's my cousin.
  • vyrusb23
    vyrusb23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    ALL I have ever wanted from Pets is a simple black housecat. Today I actually see someone with one! But it's not in the Crown Store! So I ask the player and they tell me it's a reward for the Japanese purchasers of the game! SERIOUSLY ZOS? The ONLY thing I have ever truly wanted from you and now I can never have it...because I'm not Japanese? The FIVE Imperial Editions I bought at launch....don't rate me a black kitty?

Yeah, yeah, first world problems. But I am actually pretty furious about this! :neutral:

Don't worrry. It'll be in the Crown Store at some point.
  • DaniAngione
    DaniAngione
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, to be honest that dog from the STEAM Launch edition eventually got to the store...

So no worries, your black cat is coming =^.^=
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want them to recycle the senche mounts already, I missed the leopard when it came around. :(
    #SavePlayer1
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ^^ And for only 1000 crowns while on sale :D =^.^=
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I frequently disagree with you, but on this we agree.

Well, ok, I might never have disagreed with you, but it sounds more emphatic this way.
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a Dire wolf.

And a pony

..........and a Fez.
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a black Khajiit on a black senche... I want a black cat pet too!
    PC-EU
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Screenshot, please!
    Edited by Aeladiir on June 23, 2016 3:38PM
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭

#firstfantasyworldproblems ^^
    CP630 AR20 PC EU, Alt Mag Sorc AD - Insomnicia Rex
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh yes. My cat irl is black, and I would like to have him with me in Tamriel too :c
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can relate wanting our RL pet in the game; I want the Siamese cat to be available for a pet.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want the Dwarven Sphere pet :'(
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caps
    Edited by SanTii.92 on June 23, 2016 5:26PM
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Ugh yes. My cat irl is black, and I would like to have him with me in Tamriel too :c

same :(
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black cat should also have a drain luck (drain crit chance) for hostile NPCs that cross it's path ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 23, 2016 5:30PM
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cats are cool and I like that they are in this game, not just as pets but they run around Tamriel - Now if I could just stop to pet and feed them.
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housecat-Side.png

I have a cat pet, but I'm not entirely happy with the cat model in ESO. There's something not right about the anatomy. For one thing the shoulders are too far back from the head and the only time cats ever sit like this is when they are taking a dump :D
    Edited by Muizer on June 23, 2016 6:14PM
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    Abeille wrote: »

same :(

And he is pretty much the only one of my pets that had a chance of getting in the game, too. My other cat has long hair (all cats in the game so far have short hair) and my dog is too mixed (all my pets are mixed, but my dog doesn't even vaguely resemble any breed).
    Muizer wrote: »
    Housecat-Side.png

I have a cat pet, but I'm not entirely happy with the cat model in ESO. There's something not right about the anatomy. For one thing the shoulders are too far back from the head and the only time cats ever sit like this is when they are taking a dump :D

Honestly, coming from GW2, I'm glad it is not worse.

gw2-mini-zuzu-cat-of-darkness.jpg
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeladiir wrote: »

Screenshot, please!

They had zoned before I could grab one sadly. But I will be on the lookout!

• KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭

Screenshot, please!

I believe the pet is available if you purchase a copy of the game from amazon.co.jp
    Here's the picture that's used in the description: MawPPPL.png
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KriHavok wrote: »

Screenshot, please!

I believe the pet is available if you purchase a copy of the game from amazon.co.jp
    Here's the picture that's used in the description: MawPPPL.png

The eyes on that cat make me think he got into a stash of Skooma...LOL
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha, his eyes xD Bless him...
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really would the the Siamese cat you see roaming in the cities <3
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as the old subscriber loyalty rewards from before ESO 2.0 stay exclusive, I am unruffled. I want people who see my Striped Senche, Dwemer Sphere and Wrothgar Ice Wraith to know I supported the game from the very beginning. :)
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just want a Pony Guar :weary:
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a black cat just like this IRL, just fatter and with no ribbon : :p I want one, minus the ribbon, that could be a way to differentiate this special offer with a regular pet on the crown store :)
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arciris wrote: »
    I have a black cat just like this IRL, just fatter and with no ribbon : :p I want one, minus the ribbon, that could be a way to differentiate this special offer with a regular pet on the crown store :)

That's a great idea! Just like the Steam-exclusive dog is of a slightly different color.

Windhelm-Wolfhound-Side.png
    e057aeb84b27c4c664daa0cdf4162da8.jpg

Meet my characters:

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ffastyl wrote: »
    As long as the old subscriber loyalty rewards from before ESO 2.0 stay exclusive, I am unruffled. I want people who see my Striped Senche, Dwemer Sphere and Wrothgar Ice Wraith to know I supported the game from the very beginning. :)

I have all those things and would gladly exchange both the Dwemer Sphere and the Ice Wraith as well as my Mask of Cheerful Slaughter for the black cat! Why am I being punished for supporting the game with an unbroken sub since launch???