The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I WANT THAT BLACK CAT ZOS

• Opeline
    Opeline
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I am a little racist here, but I have been around the MMO scene long enough to realize that this was a bad step. I can see offering them incentive to want to play. Sure. Okay. But what I don't understand is why it couldn't also be a loyalty reward for those of us that have, as @MornaBaine have said, been here since launch with an unbroken subscription.

On another note, I have played WoW, Runescape and many other MMO's and have noticed one thing. Every time the Asian population comes into the game (Not that they weren't here already, and not all fall into this category), the market goes to utter shite. You see it in WoW with bosses being camped because of certain really high cost drops. And they somehow can out DPS everyone to get the loot exclusively. This means that they end up running the market and price gouging. In other words, sucks for the rest of us. Yes, we could go much more hardcore, but for those that are casual players, this really, really blows. While I am excited to see the new people that I could potentially get to run with, I am not excited to see them run the market and one Psijic go for 30k because they own all the fishing spots to run that price.

All around, I am excited to see new people, I really am.. But the black kitty being a special reward for them coming into the game was a bit of a kick in the kidneys here. I mean, come on, what happened to loyalty rewards for being here for so long? I think it would have been just as fair to offer it to us. Literally, been here since beta like a lot of us, so it makes sense.
    Why are you so afraid of what others are going to say about you? ***'em and feed'em fish eggs.

Champion Rank 561

Lillith Sohineh - Imperial Werewolf Healplar
    Sonja Gaercroft - Breton Healplar
    Casnia Nightthorn - Bosmer Werewolf Stamplar
    Elsynia - Bosmer Werewolf Stamknight
    Psythanna - Altmer Magiblade
    Llalayne - Dunmer MagiKnight

Aetherian Archive HM - √, Sanctum Ophidia HM - √, Hel Ra Citadel HM - √, Dragonstar Arena - √
    Options
  • Hellbender27
    Hellbender27
    ✭✭
    Xundiin wrote: »
    I want them to recycle the senche mounts already, I missed the leopard when it came around. :(

I KNOW......I just posted same thing this morning in another chat about crown store items.
    Options
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only for 10,000 crowns! o, and your soul!
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
    Options
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Ffastyl wrote: »
    As long as the old subscriber loyalty rewards from before ESO 2.0 stay exclusive, I am unruffled. I want people who see my Striped Senche, Dwemer Sphere and Wrothgar Ice Wraith to know I supported the game from the very beginning. :)

I have all those things and would gladly exchange both the Dwemer Sphere and the Ice Wraith as well as my Mask of Cheerful Slaughter for the black cat! Why am I being punished for supporting the game with an unbroken sub since launch???

We got crafting bags and now we're getting to dye our costumes however we want and you think you're being punished for not having a black cat?
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as the old subscriber loyalty rewards from before ESO 2.0 stay exclusive, I am unruffled. I want people who see my Striped Senche, Dwemer Sphere and Wrothgar Ice Wraith to know I supported the game from the very beginning. :)

I have all those things and would gladly exchange both the Dwemer Sphere and the Ice Wraith as well as my Mask of Cheerful Slaughter for the black cat! Why am I being punished for supporting the game with an unbroken sub since launch???

We got crafting bags and now we're getting to dye our costumes however we want and you think you're being punished for not having a black cat?

YES! And that's what we need.... PET DYEING! Make it so ZOS! LOL ;)
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also want that black cat pet.
    tumblr_mcbe7pvSYy1rexgvto1_400.gif
    Options
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muizer wrote: »
    Housecat-Side.png

I have a cat pet, but I'm not entirely happy with the cat model in ESO. There's something not right about the anatomy. For one thing the shoulders are too far back from the head and the only time cats ever sit like this is when they are taking a dump :D

LMAO and here I was thinking I was the only one who thought that... I've had this grey cat since launch but its sitting posture is seriously making me think of getting something else.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
    Options
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

YES! And that's what we need.... PET DYEING! Make it so ZOS! LOL ;)

Fair enough. No further questions.
    Options
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the pet is obtainable by redeeming a Japanese game code on your account?
    Options
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    I have a black Khajiit on a black senche... I want a black cat pet too!

my khajit is ginger, she rides a black senche, wears black armour/costume (depending on my mood) and has a black senche pet!
    Options
  • missjackieb14_ESO
    missjackieb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    I want a black cat too. +1

Me too. *sniffles*
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The FIVE Imperial Editions I bought at launch....don't rate me a black kitty?

You bought five copies? :|
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    The FIVE Imperial Editions I bought at launch....don't rate me a black kitty?

You bought five copies? :|

Yes, yes we did. Me, my husband, our 2 kids (young adults who still play though not as often as we) and one as a gift for a friend.

Options
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    It is a reward from buying the digital edition from amazon.jp btw the cats called Mimi.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1 for wanting the black cat. All I have ever wanted is a black cat. Stupid move making this available for just one version of ESO, this is one thing I might have actually paid for.

I'm kind of devastated that I cannot get it. A black housecat is the one thing I have been wanting.
    Edited by Epona222 on July 10, 2016 9:48PM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • DarkWombat
    DarkWombat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, to be honest that dog from the STEAM Launch edition eventually got to the store...

So no worries, your black cat is coming =^.^=

yes but dogs' heads are too small in this game. all of them.
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    +1 for wanting the black cat. All I have ever wanted is a black cat. Stupid move making this available for just one version of ESO, this is one thing I might have actually paid for.

I'm kind of devastated that I cannot get it. A black housecat is the one thing I have been wanting.

Yes! Share my pain! The cruel denial is too much! Why ZOS....WHY???

Options
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    I opened a support ticket to investigate this, and there is currently no possible way to get the black cat on the English ESO client. The black cat pet is exclusive on Japan's DMM client and can only be redeemed there. But, they did say this could potentially be changed by submitting a /feedback.
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
    Options
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore questio here, is there common housecats on Tamriel? Or all of them are Khajiits? Because we know that the form that a Khajiit takes depends on the moon which they were born, and they actually can become housecatsish, Alfiq. Which is actually very skilled with magic. Same apply to other felines.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
    Options
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool for my feline friend IRL to have an ingame avatar as well, I hope ZOS makes it a Crown Store option :)
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
    Options
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »

Oh my god.... They're evolving!

Does this cat have an opposable thumb???

:astonished:
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenzuki wrote: »
    Faunter wrote: »

Oh my god.... They're evolving!

Does this cat have an opposable thumb???

:astonished:

That's a little terrifying. LOL Anyway, ZOS dammit get these in in time for Halloween!!!!

Options