The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I don't see any Natch Potes threads!

Judas Helviaryn
Judas Helviaryn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
What gives ESO community? Usually you're on the ball, now I'm here picking up the slack. Natch Potes!?
dsazMXB.png
  • Rva_Kun
    Rva_Kun
    ✭✭✭
    No ETA.
    Actions Speak Louder Than Words.
    Fear Over The Internet = Priceless.
    Correcting Ego's Since 03'
    NA > EU

Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How long do these things usually last? I'm always at work sept today cause it my burtday.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    How long do these things usually last? I'm always at work sept today cause it my burtday.

Generally two to four hours, give or take.
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Generally two to four hours, give or take.

Guess I'll play something else.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch notes:

We couldn't fix the Gold Coast dailes... now it seems Daggerfall Covenent is now unable to get the quests

Also LFG now instead of taking forever kicks your from the game instead to an infinite +1 loading screen.
    Options
  • Riffler
    Riffler
    ✭✭
    The group finder was working for me this morning, so they're just breaking it again.
    Options
  • Naslu
    Naslu
    ✭✭✭
    You could do some bets what is going to be fixed / whats not going to be fixed:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/270195/the-real-patch-notes-2-4-6-hotfix/p1
    Guild Hodor
    • Marbella Ori / Temp Healer
    • Naslu / Stam Templer
    • Ordaril / Magicka Sorc
    • Allaine De Ladonia / Magicka DK
    • Gretel Witchhunter / Magicka NB
    • Lili Catani / Magicka Tank NB
    • Prince Adam of Eternia / Stam DK

[/center]
    Options
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope my poor sorcerer has his ears back again after this patch! He's missed them. Floating shoulder fixes would be nice too, I've realised that's the reason his hair has started clipping through his Mages Guild shawl.

...And game-breaking bug fixes are good too :D.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    Options
  • mihaiisraging
    mihaiisraging
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking the same
    ozVkTwN.jpg
    Options
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    I hope my poor sorcerer has his ears back again after this patch! He's missed them. Floating shoulder fixes would be nice too, I've realised that's the reason his hair has started clipping through his Mages Guild shawl.

Depends on how they handle bugs if its first in first out then you'll have no ears till 2020...
    Options
  • Infrapuna
    Infrapuna
    ✭✭✭
    We will maybe get them once zose moderators finish their beauty sleep.
    "Sometimes I wish I was a goat" - @PureEnvelope35

Master Troll and 24 man solo zerg, as claimed by DC zone chat.
    (Retired) Tryhard Small Scaler

160 Magicka Sorcerrer Infrapuna EP
    160 Stamina Dragonknight The Very Great Infra DC
    160 Magicka Necromancer Infrapuna the Second DC

Proper pleb.

Infrapuna
    Options
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

happy birthday :)

Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't you read the forums OP?

There is nothing else coming to ESO other than what was announced at E3 last night. :smirk:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • mihaiisraging
    mihaiisraging
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

There is nothing else coming to ESO other than what was announced at E3 last night. :smirk:

tKFPE5N.png
    Options
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

tKFPE5N.png

M'aiq never lies... but he wonders: Where are the patch notes?
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
      Options
    • ListerJMC
      ListerJMC
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Thornen wrote: »
      ListerJMC wrote: »

Depends on how they handle bugs if its first in first out then you'll have no ears till 2020...

Thankfully it was said in another thread they'd be fixed in a patch this week, not going to lie I'd be pretty sad if I had to wait until 2020 for a minor fix like that! I'm still not quite sure why they disappeared in the first place, it was such a random bug to log in and see.
      "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
      Options
    • Flaminir
      Flaminir
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      GM of the Unholy Legacy
      EU/EP
      Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
      Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
      DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
      Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
      Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
      Options
    • Preyfar
      Preyfar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      "Fixed an issue where the default enchantments on Alliance War weapons had higher values than intended."

RIP, Covenant/Dominion/Pact's Bow and Axes. Your only saving graces were your unique enchantments that set you apart.
      Edited by Preyfar on June 13, 2016 12:05PM
      Options
    • ListerJMC
      ListerJMC
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Flaminir wrote: »
      Fixed an issue that was making ears disappear on character models that were using two specific hairstyles

Awesome, and it looks like they're fixing Dark Stalker too. No sign of fixing floating shoulders though.
      Options
    • redmoonga
      redmoonga
      ✭✭✭
      Anyone seen the launcher patch yet?

Its still too early

Redmoonga
      Options
    • mihaiisraging
      mihaiisraging
      ✭✭✭
      "The size of this patch is approximately 194MB (North America)/113MB (EU)."

Why is there a difference?
      Options
    • Chres
      Chres
      ✭✭
      Patchnotes:

fixed several bugs and introduced more bugs.
      Options
    • velocidad
      velocidad
      ✭✭
      •Fixed an issue with the Grouping Tool that was resulting in groups of two players having longer queue times than expected.
      •Fixed an issue where players using the Looking for Group system could be put into a group with more than 4 members.

And where is the "Fixed an issue with the Grouping Tool that was resulting on infinity queue when you queue alone" ?

So another week without random dungeon/silves/golds?
      Options
    • code65536
      code65536
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Preyfar wrote: »
      "Fixed an issue where the default enchantments on Alliance War weapons had higher values than intended."

RIP, Covenant/Dominion/Pact's Bow and Axes. Your only saving graces were your unique enchantments that set you apart.

Yea, kinda strange that they'll "fix" those now when they've been like that since time immemorial.
      Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
      Personal best scores:
      Dungeon trifectas:
      Media: YouTubeTwitch
      Options
    • Preyfar
      Preyfar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      code65536 wrote: »
      Yea, kinda strange that they'll "fix" those now when they've been like that since time immemorial.
      It was the only reason people used them. I mean, the set bonuses themselves are weak at best, but the enchants were one of the few things that if you decided to use them it made it up for them. The enchants have been there since launch. Is it really a bug, or just become overly powerful given the upgrades to CP160?

Options
    • AnnieBeGood
      AnnieBeGood
      ✭✭✭✭
      Noooooooo...... not just when I got a pair of pact axes.........
      Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
      Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
      Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
      Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
      Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
      Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
      Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
      and several babies...... learning to ride
      EU server, pc and All for the Pact
      Alith, the best guild in the EU
      Options