Maintenance for the week of April 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
PC/Mac Patch Notes v2.4.7
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.4.7 is an incremental patch that includes fixes for Medicinal Use, Dark Stalker, a number of localization fixes, quest fixes, audio fixes, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 194MB (North America)/113MB (EU).FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACKMiscellaneousGeneral
Quests & ZonesGeneral
- Fixed an issue that was making some French and German localizations for Dark Brotherhood content appear in English. This content is now properly localized into French and German again.
- Fixed an issue where Aldmeri Dominion and Ebonheart Pact characters could not accept Bounty Quests from the Bounty Boards in Anvil and Kvatch.
- A new version of Amelie Crowe will now appear on the Anvil docks when you arrive in the Gold Coast, to help streamline starting the Dark Brotherhood storyline.
- Fixed a rarely occurring issue where you would not receive Contract Quests in your character’s home alliance after reaching level 50.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACKDungeons & Group ContentMaw of Lorkhaj Trial
- Fixed an issue where you could be sent after the same target in the same location if you picked up a Sacrament Quest at the exact time when the daily activity reset.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCHArt & AnimationFigure
- Some item set pieces in Maw of Lorkhaj were incorrectly dropping as bind-on-equip instead of bind-on-pickup. Those items have been corrected and include the following sets:
- Roar of Alkosh
- Lunar Bastion
- Twilight’s Remedy
- Fixed an issue that was making ears disappear on character models that were using two specific hairstyles
Combat & GameplayGeneral
- Fixed an issue where voice-over was sometimes difficult to hear while in conversation windows.
- Fixed an issue in the PC version of the 32-bit client where sometimes audio would stop playing.
- Fixed an issue where the Justice Guard chain ability sound was failing to play.
- Made some additional adjustments to all charge abilities (Shield Charge, Critical Charge, etc.) to prevent charging in invalid locations.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from reviving using Soul Gems.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the incorrect idle animations to sometimes play after weapon swapping. For example, holding a two-handed weapon with one hand as if your character was dual wielding.
- Fixed an issue with the Grouping Tool that was resulting in groups of two players having longer queue times than expected.
- Fixed an issue where players using the Looking for Group system could be put into a group with more than 4 members.
- Fixed an issue where monsters in instances would rarely spawn with only 1 Health Point.
- Dark Stalker: Fixed an issue where this passive ability was reducing the Movement Speed penalty of Crouch by 50% instead of 100%. This ability’s tooltip has also been updated to better describe its bonuses.
Crafting & EconomyAlchemy
- Caltrops: Made some performance adjustments for this ability and its morphs.
Dungeons & Group ContentGeneral
- Fixed the Medicinal Use passive so it once again improves the duration of consumed potions.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the following potions from being usable while moving:
- Alliance Battle Draughts
- Potions of Hindrance
- Potions of Ravage Stamina
- Potions of Stamina
- Roguish Escape Draughts
- Roguish Stealth Draughts
- Fixed an issue where players sometimes did not receive their reward after completing a random dungeon via the Looking for Group system.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes cause players to be teleported back to the entrance of a dungeon immediately after killing the last boss.
Exploration & ItemizationItem Sets
- It is no longer possible to kill Quintus Verres prior to summoning the Monstrous Gargoyle.
Quests & ZonesGeneral
- Fixed an issue where the default enchantments on Alliance War weapons had higher values than intended.
- Fixed a number of issues with interactible quest items not being interactable when prompted by the UI.
- Unbridled Wealth: You can once again interact with the dead guar associated with this quest.
- Azura’s Relics: You can once again collect the chest key from the backpack associated with this quest.
KNOWN ISSUECrafting & EconomyAlchemy
- Fixed a rarely occurring crash that could happen when the game client accessed specific LUA functions while changing zones.
- Fixed an issue where you could not lock equipment via the item lock system that was a higher level than that of your active character.
- Added the ability to toggle item locking from within the keyboard bank UI.
- Potion tooltips will not currently display the improved duration from Medicinal Use passive. This is a display issue only.
Jessica FolsomSenior Community Manager (English) - The Elder Scrolls OnlineFacebook