Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: May 27, 2016"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Crown Store Showcase: May 27, 2016. Get a sneak peek of the latest offerings that are coming to the Crown Store in June, including hats, a new Tailored in Tamriel costume, character slots, and more!

e7776007e6ed31208a2a5855ce10f96a.jpg
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a good stock, my wallet thanks you for not having any limited time sale this month though ;)
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the Toxin Doctor costume...
    Hopefully it doesn't look all messed up on my Argonian. Too many helmets look strange on the lizard-folk.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too little items, where are all the imperial costumes and why are there so little hats. I WANT A CROWN!
    1500x1500_29f66d6fe833a07bf38db175b1158be273aa98b1be2de7099900b26e.jpg
    t1717_g_10.jpg
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Prices better be good since that dromatha mount was a total rip off
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "This upgrade unlocks an additional Character Slot, which will appear on the Login screen below the slots for your current characters."

YES!! Thanks for the clarification!

I have some lore-related questions about the Nixad, if someone doesn't mind to answer. Are these creatures intelligent? On the PTS, I saw that they often act on ways that seem to indicate they are, like when wild ones fly to us and laugh. Do they understand Tamrielic language? And I often saw them around runes, Nirnroot and Minotaur camps. Are they attracted to magic? I'm asking for RP reasons, because they look like the perfect companion for my mage character.

Also, I said that before, but the Wolf looks amazing. A really great model. Great outfits, too, and the Lynx is really adorable. Great job on these too.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Woenprom
    Woenprom
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvan Nixad

I am terrified by this... creature. My ears are already in pain, even before release, just from the picture alone.

Imagine the coming horrific cacophony in the banks and other player hubs....

" Multiplayer? M'aiq does not know this word. You wish others to help you in your quest? Coward! "
  • Arkvoril
    Arkvoril
    ✭✭✭

+1
    NA/PC

Arkvoril
    Level 50 Altmer Sorcerer
    A Vampire with a Werewolf Companion.
    Master Alchemist and Enchanter;
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no dro-m'athra costumes? :(
    Edited by Cinbri on May 28, 2016 7:21AM
  • Adiedbyrac
    Adiedbyrac
    Soul Shriven
    No name change for the next month, oh well.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just please don't make the wolf mount 4k
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't worry, I think it'll be 2500 or less, it's not shiny and glittering and doesn't have a cool summoning animation. And after the S**t storm that happened with the Dro-m’Athra Senche, I think they get the picture.
    PC/EU DC
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Plus there will be other wolves coming probably for limited time that will be more expensive.
    PC/EU DC
  • PokaPoka94

I cannot wait for the wolf mount! Wanted it for a while now :smiley:
  • Turbatus
    Turbatus
    PokaPoka94 wrote: »

I cannot wait for the wolf mount! Wanted it for a while now :smiley:

Yes... so much yes. I'd be more than happy to throw 4k crowns at them for the doom wolf in particular.... though I'll settle for the Highland wolf mount for the time being :p (not at 4k though)
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5k it is then :trollface:
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toxin Doctor costume is best imo . I'm waiting on the wolf to see if a black one gets released .
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom On the PTS I was able to purchase the Sep Adder, I was assuming we would be able to purchase that when Dark Brotherhood is released??? Can you confirm or deny please Jessica?
  • mistermacintosh
    mistermacintosh
    ✭✭✭
    28k wolf mount, yeah!
    Legalize Nirnroot!

Mac User, NA Server (CP810+, PVE focused):
    Magicka Templar Ra the Everlasting (Level 50 - Main Character)
    Stamina Sorcerer Khazaka-ri (Level 50 - Crafter)
    Dragonknight Tank Skalda Flamewreath (Level 50)
    Pet Sorcerer Hellias Ocume (Level 50)
    Magicka Necromancer Socelon (Level 4)

Templar Healer Mends-Through-Panic (Level 50)
    Stamina Nightblade Adanna-daro (Level 50)
    Stamina Warden Marely Sprigs (Level 50)
    Stamina Dragonknight Ursula Trollcalmer (Level 50)
    Stamina Necromancer Daengeval (Level 4)

Stamina Templar Cornellus Graves (Level 50)
    Warden Healer Pays-For-Luxury (Level 50)
    Magicka Sorcerer Sophia Flash (Level 50)
    Magicka Dragonknight Cinvalo Aloavel (Level 50)
    Magicka Nightblade Esmerelda the Cruel (Level 50)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really really like to know why ZOS is so allergic to giving Crown prices in blog articles like this.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really really like to know why ZOS is so allergic to giving Crown prices in blog articles like this.

Because they know players will rage at the remarkably high price of most of the items
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because they know players will rage at the remarkably high price of most of the items

Yeah, but if people are going to rage, they are going to rage anyway. It is not like they can keep the price a secret forever.

My fear it is more along the lines of "we will find out soon enough anyway, so why bother."
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom What about the Cyrod Gentry's Town Gown?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Turbatus
    Turbatus
    Toxin Doctor costume is best imo . I'm waiting on the wolf to see if a black one gets released .

@Roehamad_Ali

Check reddit. They data mined a black wolf with red eyes called the doom wolf. That's the one I'd pay 4k for.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turbatus wrote: »

@Roehamad_Ali

Check reddit. They data mined a black wolf with red eyes called the doom wolf. That's the one I'd pay 4k for.

Here is the link for the datamined stuff on patch 2.40, including the wolves.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Turbatus wrote: »

@Roehamad_Ali

Here is the link for the datamined stuff on patch 2.40, including the wolves.

Thank you @Abeille !
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Crown Store Showcase: May 27, 2016. Get a sneak peek of the latest offerings that are coming to the Crown Store in June, including hats, a new Tailored in Tamriel costume, character slots, and more!

e7776007e6ed31208a2a5855ce10f96a.jpg

HAHAHAHA a fairy! LAUGHINMYMUDDAFACKINAZZOFF HAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

i fell out of my recliner damn it
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Woenprom
    Woenprom
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHA a fairy! LAUGHINMYMUDDAFACKINAZZOFF HAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

i fell out of my recliner damn it

Well, my reaction at this thing is absolute pokerface.

In Russia, we have a saying: "Who was in the army, will never laugh in circus". :p

After playing Star Wars Galaxies, nothing in mmo can surprise you.

latest?cb=20100217050053
    " Multiplayer? M'aiq does not know this word. You wish others to help you in your quest? Coward! "
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    id pay 4k for the ice wolf O: but no not really but 2500k at best id pay for the special wolf mounts
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Still no dro-m'athra costumes? :(

Chances are they"ll want 5k crowns for the costumes....
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ca905c54bac5118c16e8f1a3f8d89ad2.jpg?_ga=1.119401417.1988934942.1460235551
    I will be buying this but I have one nitpick.

"If you're the kind of alchemist who specializes in venoms and poison-making, you'll invest in special protective garb to keep from being poisoned by your own experiments—or else! And if your clients are just a little bit intimidated by your creepy attire, all the better."

Why are the gloves fingerless? Won't the poisons seep in through the exposed skin while working with them?
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.