The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

UPDATE: Mature laid back pvp/pve/trade guild RECRUITING CLOSED! NA

• maranderan
    I'd love to join! I'm not veteran ranks yet (only level 45 at the moment).
    My GT is facer0t
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Nala wrote: »
    Greetings @TARAFRAKA! I am not the most experienced and for me I have a lot to learn about nearly everything ingame. I'm looking to learn and absorb any and all info and help I can get to better myself as a player and also to help out in any way I can. I've gotten myself to VR 2 Dark Elf Nightblade just by questing and working my butt off anyway that I can. I know I need help with my Character and if you think its worth your time and effort to guide me and show me how to build a better Character then I'm the ancient student ready to dive in and do what I can.

Thanks for your consideration. I'm so new, the newbies get a good laugh at me haha!

Lord Nala - The Ancient One

Sounds good. We have recently closed recruiting at this time except for special circumstances to make sure we have the resources to build those we have taken in recently, however, I will make an exception for you two.
    Check the guild message, we have specific times scheduled 3 times a week where you can get tutorials and the basics answered by our officers. Next one is Saturday 630pm central in guild chat 3. Welcome!
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    Lord_Nala wrote: »
    Greetings @TARAFRAKA! I am not the most experienced and for me I have a lot to learn about nearly everything ingame. I'm looking to learn and absorb any and all info and help I can get to better myself as a player and also to help out in any way I can. I've gotten myself to VR 2 Dark Elf Nightblade just by questing and working my butt off anyway that I can. I know I need help with my Character and if you think its worth your time and effort to guide me and show me how to build a better Character then I'm the ancient student ready to dive in and do what I can.

Thanks for your consideration. I'm so new, the newbies get a good laugh at me haha!

Lord Nala - The Ancient One

Sounds good. We have recently closed recruiting at this time except for special circumstances to make sure we have the resources to build those we have taken in recently, however, I will make an exception for you two.
    Check the guild message, we have specific times scheduled 3 times a week where you can get tutorials and the basics answered by our officers. Next one is Saturday 630pm central in guild chat 3. Welcome!

I need your gamertag!
  • Elder_Martin
    Elder_Martin
    ✭✭✭
    GT: Elder Martin
    I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
    Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • Paradisiac
    I am interested in joining. SO Professor X is my live name. I love PVP and PVE. Currently main a VR16 NB (Vis Ominus Spiritus) and I have a VR2 Sorc. Thanks.
  • android331
    I'm very interested. Ka07iiC
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyle_ESO8 wrote: »
    GT: Elder Martin
    android331 wrote: »
    I'm very interested. Ka07iiC

Can you two tell me about your character(s) please?
    Paradisiac wrote: »
    I am interested in joining. SO Professor X is my live name. I love PVP and PVE. Currently main a VR16 NB (Vis Ominus Spiritus) and I have a VR2 Sorc. Thanks.

I will get you an invite Professor!