The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UPDATE: Mature laid back pvp/pve/trade guild RECRUITING CLOSED! NA

• TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join! I am a veteran Rank 2 and go by the GT xDerpy Hoovesx0, I have my own mic, and look forward to having a guild with new people to play with.

Really.

It's impossible finding anybody to dungeon with.

Cheers,
    Edited by TARAFRAKA on April 2, 2016 7:13AM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join! I am a veteran Rank 2 and go by the GT xDerpy Hoovesx0, I have my own mic, and look forward to having a guild with new people to play with.

Really.

It's impossible finding anybody to dungeon with.

Cheers,
    Wing

I'll get you an invite right now. We make sure just about everyone gets the dungeons they want run done! Look forward to meeting you.
    Edited by TARAFRAKA on April 2, 2016 7:14AM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WingedCrusade
    Hey did you get that invite?
  • bgarr7995
    bgarr7995
    I also would like to join. I haven't played since release since it was a bit broken, but I decided to pick it back up and am just starting out again. GT:dotGarr
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WingedCrusade
    bgarr7995 wrote: »
    I also would like to join. I haven't played since release since it was a bit broken, but I decided to pick it back up and am just starting out again. GT:dotGarr

I got your Xbox msg as well. I will send invite right away. Please jump into guild chat and say hello!
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    Invite to trader, Hard core gamer looking to sell and play. Got 4 VR 16s, GT
    ARIES SERPICO
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ARIES SERPICO

I'm sending you an invite right now.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ARIES SERPICO

I'm sending you an invite right now.
  • OutcastNine
    OutcastNine
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get three invites?
    OutcastNine is my main GT
    LaPerritaDiablo is my alt GT
    and
    Legend of Broda is my boyfriend's GT

We are needing another trading guild! :) An invite into Mournhold would be awesome! Are there any weekly min donations for either guild?
    I'm not very active on voice chat, as I have breathing problems and cough sorta non-stop, so I prefer not to be on chat much, but both of us are super-active in the game and online pretty much every single day. We play at least 1-2 hours each night during the week and he usually keeps going well after I have to be in bed! lol Both of us are AD for our main chars, but have one EP and one DC each that we work on when we have spare time!
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get three invites?
    OutcastNine is my main GT
    LaPerritaDiablo is my alt GT
    and
    Legend of Broda is my boyfriend's GT

We are needing another trading guild! :) An invite into Mournhold would be awesome! Are there any weekly min donations for either guild?
    I'm not very active on voice chat, as I have breathing problems and cough sorta non-stop, so I prefer not to be on chat much, but both of us are super-active in the game and online pretty much every single day. We play at least 1-2 hours each night during the week and he usually keeps going well after I have to be in bed! lol Both of us are AD for our main chars, but have one EP and one DC each that we work on when we have spare time!

Yes I can invite all of the names you listed as soon as I login. We have a trader but I can also send you invites to the mourn hold trader if you'd like as well.
    I think they have a weekly fee of 10k. We have a 5k fee to sell BUT if you have no interest in selling in our guild and only want to play with us that's totally fine too. We have long time members that have no interest in traders and it doesn't affect your rank in the guild. I have certain ranks for people who don't sell but are active within the guild.
  • CheznicP
    CheznicP
    Soul Shriven
    I would also love an invite! Although I am on the NA server I am actually currently playing from China so hopefully I will still be able to connect with other members of the guild.

I have a fairly high level but a low rank since I have been soloing for a long time. I also do not know much about guilds or Cyrodil but I am excited to learn more and do more group based events!

My GT is GdoubleU1600
  • Bahumatprime21
    Bahumatprime21
    Soul Shriven
    i'm somewhat new to the game. i started out on pc and recently purchased eso for xbox with eso plus. i wont lie in some aspects i am very green but am trying to run my first charecter and may need a little help. as i gain experience in the game i would be more than happy to help others out as well. right now i'm running a lvl14 dark elf dragonknight in ebonheart pact. and if you would let me i would love to join your guild. either way i would like to thank you for the time you took to read my reply and any time in consideration. my gamertag is BAHUMATPRIME69 and if needed my charecter is Tarasynora Miawarin
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm somewhat new to the game. i started out on pc and recently purchased eso for xbox with eso plus. i wont lie in some aspects i am very green but am trying to run my first charecter and may need a little help. as i gain experience in the game i would be more than happy to help others out as well. right now i'm running a lvl14 dark elf dragonknight in ebonheart pact. and if you would let me i would love to join your guild. either way i would like to thank you for the time you took to read my reply and any time in consideration. my gamertag is BAHUMATPRIME69 and if needed my charecter is Tarasynora Miawarin
    CheznicP wrote: »
    I would also love an invite! Although I am on the NA server I am actually currently playing from China so hopefully I will still be able to connect with other members of the guild.

I have a fairly high level but a low rank since I have been soloing for a long time. I also do not know much about guilds or Cyrodil but I am excited to learn more and do more group based events!

My GT is GdoubleU1600

I will get you both invited first thing in the am! Please feel free to come into guild chat and say hello soon! We are all very friendly and we love to have new members join us.
  • DarkusKhul
    DarkusKhul
    Soul Shriven
    I am also interested in this guild I have a mic and play a good bit AFTER work mon-Thurs and on weekends GT: VOLTAGEstroke
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkusKhul wrote: »
    I am also interested in this guild I have a mic and play a good bit AFTER work mon-Thurs and on weekends GT: VOLTAGEstroke

I will shoot you an invite. Please come to guild chat 1 and say hello.
  • morblissub17_ESO1
    Vr 8 templar looking to join for pvp pve and selling. Thank you.
    Gt: Rezah
  • KuhMode
    KuhMode
    Soul Shriven
    Send me an invite. GT: JoWhitehead5751
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vr 8 templar looking to join for pvp pve and selling. Thank you.
    Gt: Rezah
    KuhMode wrote: »
    Send me an invite. GT: JoWhitehead5751

I'm shooting invites! Come join us in guild chat.
  • Roadhouse12
    Hey I'm interested. Roadhouse12
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I'm interested. Roadhouse12

I had my officer shoot you an invite. Did you receive it??
  • sarahrockshard
    sarahrockshard
    Soul Shriven
    Vlvl 7 looking for a guild to trade and for companionship on dungeons and such. Level 50 craftsman across the board. Werewolf can give one bite per week. Gamer tag: Sarahrockshard
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vlvl 7 looking for a guild to trade and for companionship on dungeons and such. Level 50 craftsman across the board. Werewolf can give one bite per week. Gamer tag: Sarahrockshard

I'm sending you an invite now! Come to guild chat soon and get comfortable!
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ARIES SERPICO serpico
    Check in with me when you see this. Haven't been able to catch you online and wanted to see if you need anything ;)
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI
    Our raffle is running thru Friday May 20th. Also, all members whose main character is below vet 1 will have free access to sell in the trader for 2 weeks to get a start on making gold. I recommend selling materials!
  • killbandel
    VR 7 Templar Healer. Used to play all the time - getting back into and my old guild isn't active anymore.

GT: Kill Bandel
  • joeharding92
    joeharding92
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join GT B0nafi3dHustlaa

Newer to the game and looking to really get into it.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    killbandel wrote: »
    VR 7 Templar Healer. Used to play all the time - getting back into and my old guild isn't active anymore.

GT: Kill Bandel

I'll get you two invites now. Welcome and please come to guild chat and get familiar with us if you have any questions or need anything at all, please feel free to send me an Xbone message. Gt is TARAFRAKA
  • arkham42
    arkham42
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking to join. My gt is arkhaminmate42
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    arkham42 wrote: »
    I'm looking to join. My gt is arkhaminmate42

I'll shoot you an invite now. Please come to guild chat and say hello. Let me know if you need anything.
  • Lord_Nala
    Lord_Nala
    Greetings @TARAFRAKA! I am not the most experienced and for me I have a lot to learn about nearly everything ingame. I'm looking to learn and absorb any and all info and help I can get to better myself as a player and also to help out in any way I can. I've gotten myself to VR 2 Dark Elf Nightblade just by questing and working my butt off anyway that I can. I know I need help with my Character and if you think its worth your time and effort to guide me and show me how to build a better Character then I'm the ancient student ready to dive in and do what I can.

Thanks for your consideration. I'm so new, the newbies get a good laugh at me haha!

Lord Nala - The Ancient One
    Lord Nala - The Ancient One - Dark Elf - V327 Nightblade/Assasin - Ebonheart Pact - [ XBOX/NA