The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

UPDATE: Mature laid back pvp/pve/trade guild RECRUITING CLOSED! NA

TARAFRAKA
TARAFRAKA
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello! I'm the GM of Lords of Legion.
About Us:
*We are a very friendly and active guild of apx. 240+ mature members and we are actively recruiting. We do PVP/PVE/Trials/Trading so people with all interests are welcome. All factions ARE fine since we can group for activities now after the TG update but we are mainly Ebonheart Pact.

*We have hardcore as well as casuals and we try to pair appropriate people with like-minded individuals to play the way you'd like to play.

*We run the pledges/dungeons/wrothgar bosses and the IC sewers/Cyrodiil often as well as leveling.

*We use guild chat constantly, so there is always someone to talk to. No app is required to be in the guild. If you don't have a mic, Xbox messenger is fine if you need to contact me.

*Low levels are welcome though we are primarily composed of people with multiple V16s including myself as GM. We are always willing to help people level.

*If you need build help, we have officers designated for that as well as craft masters that craft set gear/weapons/enchants/food/xp pots for the guildies (FREE!). We are a helpful guild and we always love to take in people who are the same!

*We have guild members who are able to give vampire or werewolf bites for free if needed.

*We have retained our normal trader again this week, we have had it every week for almost 2 months. Some of our members that need more than 30 sell slots use both our trader and Mournhold's, which holds a kiosk in Mournhold. I can send invites for both.

**As of May 10th, I am giving all members whose MAIN character is BELOW vet rank 1 free access to sell in our trader to help get a head start on making gold! Please message me when you join so I can put you in the appropriate rank if this applies to you!**

*All around, we try to get the most out of ESO and if that's something you're interested in please feel free to message me with your details on Xbone, ESO or reply here! Gamertag: TARAFRAKA

You can see and join our Facebook page here:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1720954898148804?ref=bookmarks

UPDATE:
To welcome new members we are holding an awesome raffle! ALL new members that join by May 16th will get 1 FREE ticket into the raffle.

*3 WINNERS
Your choice of:
A $50 XBOX Live Gift Card to be spent as you choose OR 500,000 Alliance Points towards the Akavari motifs of your choice OR v16 Divines Crown of the Lich Head piece
*Tickets are 5k each, except the free one new members will receive, to be deposited in Guild bank
*Raffle runs thru FRIDAY May 20th
Edited by TARAFRAKA on May 22, 2016 2:39PM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are also holding a raffle this week to welcome the new guild members. The two winners will choose from their choice of the 3pc V16 Agility or Endurance set! Thanks for reading!

^^^^^this is from our old raffle when the post was first made
    Edited by TARAFRAKA on May 12, 2016 7:10AM
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, definitely let me know if you're interested. ;)
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    Would like to join.GT: kyaribobon
    Thanks
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tida2Yuna wrote: »
    Would like to join.GT: kyaribobon
    Thanks

I will get you an invite as soon as I log on.
    Edited by TARAFRAKA on March 10, 2016 2:48PM
  • SR1200THUNDER
    SR1200THUNDER
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: SR1200 THUNDER

I'm looking for an active guild. I mostly run PvE, and am really focused on the daily dungeons and getting big enough groups together to start undertaking the trials.

I have a Vet 16 High Elf Templar Healer, but 3 other vet level characters as well. All of my characters are in the Aldmeri Dominion.

Send me an invite.
  • CrunchyCookie
    GT: CrunchyCookie - would appreciate and invite
    1. Vet 8 Nightblade - DC
    2. Sorcerer - AD currently leveling up
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will shoot you guys an invite!
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    I'd like to join! Still pretty new - lvl 22 night blade with AD. Gt- EnjoyingComa9
  • abirdman24
    My gamer tag is Abirdman24 and your guild sounds perfect for my style of playing. Please invite me
    Live in the light, but play in the dark
  • metzgek
    metzgek
    Soul Shriven
    If you guys are still looking for more members, I would like to join. Casual player

Vet 2 rank
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    metzgek wrote: »
    If you guys are still looking for more members, I would like to join. Casual player

Vet 2 rank

I'll shoot you an invite this evening!
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    abirdman24 wrote: »
    My gamer tag is Abirdman24 and your guild sounds perfect for my style of playing. Please invite me
    I'll send you an invite!
  • baldguy50
    baldguy50
    Your guild sounds like my playstyle and would like an invite.

gamer tag is : baldguy50

Thanks.
  • Martyn987
    Martyn987
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag is martyn987. Looking for a guild to help me grind and get farther into the game after my old gaming buddy quit playing with me. Hope to see you all soon!
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metzgek
    baldguy50 wrote: »
    Your guild sounds like my playstyle and would like an invite.

gamer tag is : baldguy50

Thanks.
    Martyn987 wrote: »
    Gamertag is martyn987. Looking for a guild to help me grind and get farther into the game after my old gaming buddy quit playing with me. Hope to see you all soon!

I'm grabbing you all as we speak. Too bad I didn't see this before our sewer run tonight. ;)
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    metzgek wrote: »

Vet 2 rank

I'll shoot you an invite this evening!

It says your account isn't found. What's your gamertag??
  • Avail
    Avail
    Soul Shriven
    GT: IXSwissXI eh
  • wellendaoud
    Sounds like my cup of tea. I'm in AD, but now that's irrelevant for PVE!

If you need heals, GT: wellen daoud
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avail wrote: »
    GT: IXSwissXI eh
    Sounds like my cup of tea. I'm in AD, but now that's irrelevant for PVE!

If you need heals, GT: wellen daoud

I snagged you both just now. Pop into chat and introduce yourselves and welcome!
  • Deadkrau5
    Deadkrau5
    I'd be interested in joining
  • Deadkrau5
    Deadkrau5
    gt is Deadkrau5
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll shoot you an invite as soon as I get back on in a few hours. @deadkrau5
  • ShiftedTurtle
    Id like to join your guild GT: ShiftedTurtle
  • h0neyp4nts
    h0neyp4nts
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. I am h0neyp4nts (the o is a zero). Looking for guilds to buy, sell, etc. Level 46 Healer.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id like to join your guild GT: ShiftedTurtle
    h0neyp4nts wrote: »
    I'd like to join. I am h0neyp4nts (the o is a zero). Looking for guilds to buy, sell, etc. Level 46 Healer.

I'll get you guys invites first thing in the am. As a side note, the guild beat the new veteran trial tonight!
  • surlytroll
    gt: surlytroll
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have room, I'd love to join and contribute.

GT: PatriarchaLex
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OK I'll shoot you guys an invite!
    surlytroll wrote: »
    gt: surlytroll
    If you have room, I'd love to join and contribute.

GT: PatriarchaLex

Edited by TARAFRAKA on March 31, 2016 8:08PM
  • WingedCrusade
    WingedCrusade
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join! I am a veteran Rank 2 and go by the GT xDerpy Hoovesx0, I have my own mic, and look forward to having a guild with new people to play with.

Really.

It's impossible finding anybody to dungeon with.

Cheers,
    Wing