The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Assorted List of Bugs in Dark Brotherhood PTS

susmitds
susmitds
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This is an assorted list of bugs in the PTS to help bring them to the notice of devs.

General Bugs
  • Dark Stalker passive not working reliably. The speed bonus from it is not always working. Link and Link
  • Blade of Woe is causing audio issues after the self synergy.Link
  • Audio of some skills, monsters disappearing after entering Gold Coast. Link
  • Dark Brotherhood quest line is sending players to Cadwell Zones and is uncomplete-able till main questline is finished first.
  • Blade of Woe is interfering with the Vampire Feed self synergy. Link
  • All Eidetic Memory books not fixed. Link
  • Possible to drop out of map from Jarol Estate. Link
  • All attribute points and skill point not getting awarded to players.
  • Possible to escape out of map in Gold Coast. Link
  • Blade of Woe is rewarding 100% XP for kills instead of 25%.

Set Related Bugs
  • Vicecanon of Venom is having proc and scaling related issues. Link

Specific Active Skill-related Bugs
  • Summon Shades skill is not working reliably. Link
  • Camouflaged Hunter morph of Expert Hunter is procing Minor Berserk buff even without being hidden.
  • Reverse Slice morph of Reverse Slash is causing 80% splash damage on nearby enemies instead of 65% as mentioned in patch notes.
  • Reaper's Mark skill is causing enemies to aggro. Link Please Check Vicecanon of Venom Set issues, which seemed to be causing this.
  • New gap closer animations of skills like Toppling Charge still not firing off reliably.
  • Sacred Ground passive is causing force reveal on cloaked players. Link
  • Relentless Focus's secondary attack Assassin's Scourge not scaling with higher stats but with Magicka. Link

I may have missed a few bugs, so please mention them in comments and I will add them to the list.
And don't make comments like this was intended. I am just making this list to bring the disparities to notice by devs.

PS: I have not personally verified all the bugs (though I did personally verify most of them), but have assorted them in one place.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    • All attribute points and skill point not getting awarded to players.

Fixable via a respec. Which... isn't a great solution, but still.
    Options
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could not activate any add-ons, so I'm only referring to the numbers given by the ig UI concerning gained xp :

Blade of Woe states that enemy killed with the synergy gives 75% less xp, but I gained the same amount with Blade of Woe kills and regular kills (same enemies).

So it could be a display bug ("looted xp" is displayed before it is recalculated for the correct amount) or the 75% malus does not work.
    Edited by Usara on May 3, 2016 11:50AM
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    This is an assorted list of bugs in the PTS to help bring them to the notice of devs.
    Link
    [*] Camouflaged Hunter morph of Evil Hunter is procing Minor Berserk buff even without being hidden.

I think you meant to say EXPERT hunter. Evil and Camo hunter are both morphs of EXPERT hunter.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Link
    [*] Camouflaged Hunter morph of Evil Hunter is procing Minor Berserk buff even without being hidden.

I think you meant to say EXPERT hunter. Evil and Camo hunter are both morphs of EXPERT hunter.
    Oh yeah. Thanks, man. Got it wrong.
    Options
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armor values seem to be messed up. I'm getting the same armor values on my shoulder pieces as I am on my head and legs pieces. It also appears that dropped armor values are now higher than crafted now.
    NA/PC
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you test for the audio bug after blade of woe since yesterday's patch? I saw it in the patch notes but didn't get to hop on PTS last night
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the audio bug after using the Blade of Woe anymore.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit 1: Audio bugs related to Blade of Woe and Gold Coast solved. Verified.
    Options
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing that I have found is that it seems like battle spirit is double dipping. The abilities are hitting for only a fourth of what it says in the tool tip.
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing that I have found is that it seems like battle spirit is double dipping. The abilities are hitting for only a fourth of what it says in the tool tip.

@RDMyers65b14_ESO It's probably best if you call out specific abilities. Especially due to some abilities no longer using Thaum CP to increase (but it still shows it taking Thaum into account on tooltip)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks, @susmitds! Really appreciate the compiled list with links. We'll go through and make sure we have everything noted and tracked on our end, too.

Just as a reminder to everyone, in general we prefer you to use /bug in-game to report any bugs you come across. This actually gives us a lot of data about your character, location, etc. That's not to say your forum posts are not helpful or are being ignored, but if you're unsure of the best place to submit a report, /bug is our preferred method. :)
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on May 3, 2016 2:21PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno will the screenshot feature in the new bugreport tool be fixed anytime soon? In the old iteration it took the screenshot when the /bug command was used and before the menu was opened. This allowed to make useful screenshots of broken things. The new tool takes the screenshot when the ticket is sent, which makes it rather useless as it will only show the bug report menu.
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno will the screenshot feature in the new bugreport tool be fixed anytime soon? In the old iteration it took the screenshot when the /bug command was used and before the menu was opened. This allowed to make useful screenshots of broken things. The new tool takes the screenshot when the ticket is sent, which makes it rather useless as it will only show the bug report menu.

We're working on getting it fixed, though it likely won't happen in time for this testing cycle (while Dark Brotherhood is on the PTS).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭

We're working on getting it fixed, though it likely won't happen in time for this testing cycle (while Dark Brotherhood is on the PTS).

Thanks for letting me know.
    Maybe it is also worth taking a look at the available categories, because sometimes I feel like they are not adequate for the issues I try to report...
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
    Options
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    Vicecanon of Venom - armor set: list of bugs (+ feedback).

Reaper's Mark is not bugged, the bug it's cause of this set, please update the first post. :)
    Edited by Helluin on May 3, 2016 10:57PM
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit 2: Reaper's Mark Bug Issue updated. Vice-canon of Venom related issues added.
    Options
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aquanova wrote: »
    Armor values seem to be messed up. I'm getting the same armor values on my shoulder pieces as I am on my head and legs pieces. It also appears that dropped armor values are now higher than crafted now.

Head, shoulders, legs and footwear all has the same armour value.
    Chest > Head = shoulders = legs = footwear > Hands > Waist
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
    Options
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume its just me, but I haven't been able to find the first quest of the DLC questline yet.

I use a template character and was able to go to the gold coast. So far I discovered the dailies and explored a bit on my own.

Yet if anyone knows how to start the questline I would appriciate it (my journal is not updated with the first quest or an easy to spot questmarker)
    Options
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsterchen wrote: »
    I assume its just me, but I haven't been able to find the first quest of the DLC questline yet.

I use a template character and was able to go to the gold coast. So far I discovered the dailies and explored a bit on my own.

Yet if anyone knows how to start the questline I would appriciate it (my journal is not updated with the first quest or an easy to spot questmarker)

I think it starts from any Outlaw Refuge. Although the easiest way may be to go into your Collections::DLC menu and click the "Accept Quest" in the DB section.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit 3: Added scaling issue of Relentless Focus. Would help if somebody could confirm the issue.
    Options