Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Reapers Mark

knoxcoshane
knoxcoshane
✭✭
I just started a template toon to try out a few new sets. NB with a bow, so i have camo hunter and reapers mark on my bar.
When in stealth i use camo hunter, then reapers mark. It instantly aggo's. Is this intended or broken?
If its intended, its another nail the the bow wielders coffin...
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope its not intended. That would be awful.
    Power Wealth And Influence.
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't test Reaper's Mark but just Piercing Mark.
    I didn't have aggro problems with it but when using Vicecanon of Venom.
    Were you using that set maybe?
    If so it's a bug I reported about that set.
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
    Options
  • knoxcoshane
    knoxcoshane
    ✭✭
    Ok, i pulled off 1 pc of gear and it stopped. Its the Vice Cannons set that is doing it.
    Options
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, i pulled off 1 pc of gear and it stopped. Its the Vice Cannons set that is doing it.

Yep, the bug it's cause Piercing and Reaper's Mark are considered by that set like attacks, so the damage and healing are applied by casting them.
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
    Options