Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Vampire Stealth Speed, Bugged?

SRIBES
SRIBES
✭✭✭✭✭
After the PTS came out I hopped on my stamina NB vampire first, only to find the vampire movement speed to be either bugged or ninja nerfed. I am a stage four vampire, but when I activate stealth it doesn't give me the movement speed. However, if I go out of stealth and then back into stealth I get the movement speed buff but it seems slower than on live. It would appear that it is bugged. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the notes said you need to be in stage 2 or 3 vampirism for it to work . Not positive but I think I read that . Maybe double check the patch notes .
    Options
  • TRoclodyte
    TRoclodyte
    ✭✭✭
    I believe the notes said you need to be in stage 2 or 3 vampirism for it to work . Not positive but I think I read that . Maybe double check the patch notes .

No. The notes say you need to be in stage 4.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TRoclodyte wrote: »

No. The notes say you need to be in stage 4.

Dark Stalker: This passive ability now only functions when you are in Vampire Stage 4.

Yep . Just double checked . Thanks for clarification .
    Options
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen several other people say it's bugged on PTS. Vamp passives used to disappear on death or zoning or fireflies or a light breeze. Hope they haven't brought that back.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen several other people say it's bugged on PTS. Vamp passives used to disappear on death or zoning or fireflies or a light breeze. Hope they haven't brought that back.

Yep I remember that . People had to re log to fix it and sometimes that didn't even work .
    Options
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cant test it because im in EU n the templates doesnt have the vamp skillline leveled. Sorry.
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
    Options