The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Restore a Deleted Character

Dustile
Dustile
✭✭✭
Is there anyway to restore a deleted character?
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    "Please contact customer support". Open a ticket. They usually can restore them for you. Make sure to give them at least the name of the character and maybe some additional info
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Dustile,

@Glierhuin nailed it. We aren't able to assist with this on the forums, but someone from customer support will be able to assist you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_GaryA I also just submitted a ticket for this last night. Wondering if you guys got it or if I need to resend it with more information?
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @OtarTheMad,

We checked into your tickets and we see that your character was able to be restored! If you're still having an issue, please feel free to let us know or reply to your ticket and we'll be happy to continue assisting you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah CS was a great help when I deleted mine. I never played an MMO before and thought I had to to unsub :-( but they did a lot to sort it for me - way more than I expected. :-)
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @OtarTheMad,

We checked into your tickets and we see that your character was able to be restored! If you're still having an issue, please feel free to let us know or reply to your ticket and we'll be happy to continue assisting you.

Yes they did. Customer Service was awesome and I'm happy to have my Nightblade back again. Thanks!!

• ihaveaproblem
    ihaveaproblem
    Soul Shriven
    I submitted a ticket for this too, did u guys get it?
  • Yort1982
    Yort1982
    Soul Shriven
    I have now sent in 3 tickets is no one on or what plz help...
  • searya8693@gmai.com
    searya8693@gmai.com
    Soul Shriven
    so i got my ban lifted but came back to see that my character is gone my crowns are gone and everything i purchased is gone? yeah gonna need some explaining or my money back?
  • Maboy1273
    Maboy1273
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @ZOS_GaryA I submitted a ticket for this 3 days ago. Got a response telling me someone would get in contact with me and I haven't contacted. Ref # 151207-002433
  • SimonSays89
    I was never banned from the game and never deleted my characters. Although I sold the game, will I be able to purchase the game again and still have my DC Khajiit and Wood Elf?
    "May your sword be sharp, and your tongue sharper!"
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    How many of my deleted characters can be restored?
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted a ticket, hopefully I get a response.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was never banned from the game and never deleted my characters. Although I sold the game, will I be able to purchase the game again and still have my DC Khajiit and Wood Elf?

@SimonSays89 who would buy the game? ...the launcher and game is free to download from teh interwebz. o.O

..your account however is another matter lol
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 awesomes? It's a /kowtow...imo. Great support!
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • MidnightBlue
    MidnightBlue
    ✭✭✭
    They couldn't restore my deleted character.