Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mag nb too much dmg

• Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MichYodias wrote: »
    At one time frag shield was one of the most op skills in the game. Those were the days. I miss my DK.

I miss frag shield!
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    NB is so stupid right now, I say this as a longtime nightblade.

I can't help but laugh when I'm leading a 24-man prox train of death but I've already dropped 8 people ahead of the group simply because of Prox/Tether combo. It's so stupid.

I think I'm going to roll a DK.

Roll because you want hard mode?

As the new best DK in VE will someone pls tell me how to set up my bars?

Is talons worth the skill point????

Steve...I literally can't even

Make sure you get stone fist, its easily one of your best abilites. Also you want to morph obsidian shield to fragmented shield, that *** is OP.

I'd like advice from a DK whose value isn't measured in how many soul gems I have left at the end of raid.

Who do I tag for hot tips?
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I can't help but laugh when I'm leading a 24-man prox train of death but I've already dropped 8 people ahead of the group simply because of Prox/Tether combo. It's so stupid.

Make sure you get stone fist, its easily one of your best abilites. Also you want to morph obsidian shield to fragmented shield, that *** is OP.

I'd like advice from a DK whose value isn't measured in how many soul gems I have left at the end of raid.

To be fair, I rarely rez ghost any more. Those 20k AP forward camps though... I think he was suspicious the other night when I pretended like I couldnt find flat ground to drop one for him.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

To be fair, I rarely rez ghost any more. Those 20k AP forward camps though... I think he was suspicious the other night when I pretended like I couldnt find flat ground to drop one for him.

Wow, /gquit
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow, /gquit
    You expect me to fund both your aversion to siege AND stock camps?

(steve was dead and waiting for that camp too...hmm, maybe I should play my DK instead, I hear leap wrecks people in lag)
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wow, /gquit

(steve was dead and waiting for that camp too...hmm, maybe I should play my DK instead, I hear leap wrecks people in lag)

Hey, I'll have you know that I sieged like 3 times last night, thats like 3 times more than the night before
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on April 6, 2016 6:58PM
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow, /gquit

Hey, I'll have you know that I sieged like 3 times last night, thats like 3 times more than the night before
    3 x 0 = 0

And those scattershots didn't contribute much, none of us had the heart to tell you the 20% increased dmg to siege doesn't apply to walls.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wow, /gquit

3 x 0 = 0

And those scattershots didn't contribute much, none of us had the heart to tell you the 20% increased dmg to siege doesn't apply to walls.

Well ***, what a waste of ap on those then, looks like back to siege for me
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Frozy is official back to magDK! See you in Cyrodiil.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug