Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Create Your Set Gear

Lil_Willie
Lil_Willie
✭✭✭
Sorry in advance if this is the wrong section to post this discussion on.

If ZOS had a contest and ask everyone to create your own set gear since everyone now has the same old Blood Spawn and Molag Kena set. What bonuses would you put on your gear? A 6% chance of a random proxy det?
Edited by Lil_Willie on January 17, 2016 5:52PM
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I realise this is an old thread but I wanted to spark the conversation by adding what I am about to say below:

I like this idea, can we take it further?

Community creation - design contests and every DLC along with the official inspired armour styles designed by ZoS they release a community created one along with it.

This is an inclusive suggestion which would allow the community's creative genius to overflow and I think we will get some really nice ideas. Not saying the game's armour is not unique, uncreative or lacking in any sense ( I am VERY excited that we get to craft the alliance sets with thieves guild DLC ) however I do think that millions of people can come up with some pretty awesome stuff which might help the few hundred @ ZoS with regards to inspiration if that is all it is in the end that's good enough.

It will also allow many talented people who play this game the opportunity to showcase their talents.

We have seen what some people are capable of with previous E.S. titles mods so why not ?

Kudos for the idea OP and I would love to see some pretty nice sets ( personally I think a x3 recovery set would be nice ) as a sustain. While my x5 piece would be your regular dps / main resource piece and obviously weapon dmg or similar, the 5 set bonus I will have to keep quiet about so that I do not give anyone OP ideas :tongue:

Edited for typo*
    Edited by Duiwel on February 24, 2016 2:36PM
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Lil_Willie
    Lil_Willie
    ✭✭✭
    After browsing the forums, I did find your thread about the topic. It was a collection of great ideas. My point is to get it in motion.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1item adds spell damage 2 items when dealing magical damage 15% chance to hurl an ice boulder at an enemy dealing X amount of damage and slowing their movement by 40% for 4 secs.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    The Last Stand
    ( 2 items ) add x health recovery
    ( 3 items ) reduce blocking cost by x
    ( 4 items ) add x max health
    ( 5 items ) The Last Stand increase damage reduction to 50% when you health is below 30%
    Edited by ajwest927 on February 25, 2016 2:11AM
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    I've always wanted stuff like this. I'd like to add- a competition to show the most creative outfits in game would be pretty awesome as well.
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gift Of Get Rekt
    2) Max Magicka
    3) Max Magicka
    4) Max Magicka
    5) Max Magicka

Law Of Get Rekt
    2) Spell Damage
    3) Spell Damage
    4) Spell Damage
    5) Spell Damage

Gift Of Get Rekt's Law
    2) Max Magicka
    3) Spell Damage
    4) Max Magicka
    5) Spell Damage

Get Rekt Bro
    2) Max Magicka
    3) Max Magicka
    4) Max Magicka
    5) Spell Damage

Bro Get Rekt
    2) Spell Damage
    3) Spell Damage
    4) Spell Damage
    5) Max Magicka

Edited by Xeven on March 10, 2016 5:14PM
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I could create a set... Of course I would create one that fits my needs the most :D

2) reduce cost of sprinting by 50%
    3) add 1200 maximum stamina
    4) increase stamina recovery by 50%
    5) reduce cost of werewolf transformation by 99%

All pieces with Divines trait.

Or combine some of my most favorite pre-made and craftable sets in one super set... like:

2) Death's Wind bonus
    3) Nightmother's Embrace bonus
    4) Whitestrake's Retribution bonus
    5) Salvation bonus

All pieces with Divines also :)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id want this:

Hasty Assassin:

Max Stam
    Stamina Reg
    Weapon Dmg
    +15% movement speed and 15% reduction in sprint cost

Kiters Dream:

Max Stam
    Stamina Reg
    Max Stam
    Everytime you dodge gain 415 weapon dmg and gain 5% Stamina reg for 6 seconds

Id also want to get Shadow Walker set in v16 version, that would be great.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Affenbaron
    Affenbaron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    Bro Get Rekt
    2) Spell Damage
    3) Spell Damage
    4) Spell Damage
    5) Max Magicka

hqdefault.jpg

and why all other games works in online mode partys work fine i can buy download and play stuff buyed in store its only eso bug hotfix that not passed microsoft securitie ahd they give the black peter too microsoft

• Lil_Willie
    Lil_Willie
    ✭✭✭
    5 Piece Enraged Set

2 Max Magicka
    3 Max Stamina
    4 Max Health
    5 After going below 50% Health, You become Enraged, Increasing Weapon and Spell Damage as well as Weapon and Spell Crit in junction with your missing health up to 75% additional damage and 25% additional crit chance.

Hows that?
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Will of Magnus

2. Adds X spell damage
    3. Adds X magicka recovery
    4. Blessing of Creator: Gives wielder 5% more magicka and 2.5% extra damage to non-boss npcs and players.
    5. Will of Magnus: Everytime you do critical damage you gain 300 spell damage and 10% more crit damage at the cost 20% increase magicka cost.