The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

So about those Gap Closers.....

• Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soneca798 wrote: »
    I agree they should not have the snare and silence ***, but not on the reduced damage. Stam sorcs have crit rush as one of the only reliable damage dealers, plus templars and bow users can do some interesting combos to deal damage with crit rush.

Agree, I'm fine with the damage. It's the mobility that is the problem.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While the changes to them is a tiny baby step in the right direction, its still simply not good enough.

My ability to move should NOT be impacted in any way whatsoever by someone targeting me with a Gap closer.

When i launch a Crystal Frag at someone, is their movement impaired to "better ensure it reliably hits its target"?

When I cast Crushing Shock on someone is their , is their movement impaired to "better ensure it reliably hits its target"?

This is not to mention Gap Closers do far too much damage, their supposed to close a Gap not be a DPS skill.

Im sorry but if someone cast a gap closer on me and i move out of range they should miss, just like if i cast a Frag at them and they dodge I miss.

This is so lopsided broken, and its still broken...not being rooted and instead being mega snared is just as bad as being rooted.

A persons movement shouldn't be impaired because someone used a gap closer on you, this is just flat out broken and annoying. it needs changed.

nuff said.

Finally someone with some common sense. Frags from anything other than point blank misses why to much. why should a gap closer not?
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »
    Gap closer root/stun is the single biggest reason I have stopped playing.

even with todays change it still sucks, might be the nail for me as well.