The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Double and triple Storm Atros, Whats your plan ZoS

• Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    Roll Templar...

Stay in house until Stormies are gone...

Continue to stay in house...

wait for ZOS to nerf house ;)

12690b2816f9202c8bc65471a8761695aeb16acf9a2d178b1de93a956d3ab117.jpg
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working as intended. This is zos way of giving sorcs a buff.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This works with other ultimates as well.

From what I have heard this isn't even a hard bug to replicate, so soon enough everyone's going to be doing it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Holy-Dope
    Holy-Dope
    ✭✭✭
    They forgot to put in Natch Potes that now Spawned attros have a cousin and he'll visit sometimes or most of the times.
    DC- Holy DOPE, Altmer Nightblade
    (And many those who did not make it to the end R.I.P.)

• Molec
    Molec
    ✭✭✭
    More people with the sorc fetish! Sorcs AREN'T the only class to do this, DK can do this and also the Templar.

ITS REPLICABLE. Build up a large amount of Ulti (more than twice the cost of a single), engage a pack of mobs large enough to lower FPS slightly and then spam your ultimate button. I can do this time and time again with my templar, even using it to extend nova to almost twice its intended duration as you can wait after placing the first Nova to drop the second and even third if lag conditions are perfect..

PC-EU 666cp+

Molec - Dunmer Magika Sorc
    Lucius Bal - Altmer Magika DK
    Avborh - Breton Magika Templar
    Skorun - Altmer Magika NB
    Darum-Zar - Khajiit Stamina DK
    Nephi Dagon - Argonian Mag Templar
    Warden of Red Mountain - Bosmer Stamina Warden
    Warden of Dagoth-Ur - Altmer Magika Warden

George Carlin — "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just sorcs who can do this, Templars, DKs, and even NB can.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this somehow ruined or at least effected PvE negatively it would be hot fix patched, I'd say.

I understand its a bug... but i think we can all agree that the majority of changes and fixes made to this game its classes and skills are based primarily on pvpers qq.

Not that i dont concur with a lot of it mind.

im confident its cause zos simply dont know how to fix it. not that they think its fine. and im assuming you would not be so hot on a hotfix that involves temporarily removing ground targetted ultimates from the game.
    Edited by Haquor on March 1, 2016 10:59AM
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dont you just love how every sorc in cyrodiil is suddenly running atro? I wonder why that could be.
    still not as good as overload. It's about as good as ice comet when 2 drop.

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just Sorcs and Templars.

Needs to be a ground-targeted ultimate, and the only two are Nova and Atronach. Veil and Standard, which are dropped on the player position and not targeted, cannot be doubled.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEHOLD MY INVINCIBLE ARMY!!

6093-3-1326486707.jpg
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The weird thing I noticed when helping some fellow DC on Axe on PC/NA:

1) All the EP sorcs (mind you this is a low pop campaign and I'm not impugning EP - in fact, I talked to these players and they were rather delightful folks from South America and were quite fun to play against as well) used double attros constantly and the DC folks didn't seem to realize it was an exploit, despite having them dropped in their midst repeatedly for hours

2) Even 2 attros at a time doesn't make a good ultimate in PvP. At all. It didn't even cause a single person to die and have to be rezzed. Certainly the inexperienced thinking it might be a good idea to hang around near people on top of walls shooting shards and Overload repeatedly killed several players.

I'm always amused at people who don't understand the delaying tactics of defenders, even if it's my side that happens to be the victim of it. Must be the ages I spent burning siege solo back in the day waiting for the cavalry to arrive.
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molec wrote: »
    More people with the sorc fetish! Sorcs AREN'T the only class to do this, DK can do this and also the Templar.

ITS REPLICABLE. Build up a large amount of Ulti (more than twice the cost of a single), engage a pack of mobs large enough to lower FPS slightly and then spam your ultimate button. I can do this time and time again with my templar, even using it to extend nova to almost twice its intended duration as you can wait after placing the first Nova to drop the second and even third if lag conditions are perfect..

my main is a sorc, has been since day 1. I have yet to see double novas or a dk ulti. Again, like I said earlier, i am only seeing the double sometimes triple atro.

Any takers on when ZoS will mark this as a "unintended feature" like what happened with animation canceling?
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    Roll Templar...

you win!!!!!! BMS FOR LIFE! *slow claps for @Duiwel * OIL CHANGE FOR EVERYONE! (i hope you know this reference lol)
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it the same way on pts?
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

Just Sorcs and Templars.

Needs to be a ground-targeted ultimate, and the only two are Nova and Atronach. Veil and Standard, which are dropped on the player position and not targeted, cannot be doubled.

DKs can do it with Dragon leap. And it kills them XD
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    code65536 wrote: »

Just Sorcs and Templars.

DKs can do it with Dragon leap. And it kills them XD

lololol
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it started with multiple novas weeks ago so settle down about all those "exploiting sorcs", seen dks doing multiple standards aswell
    And it can happen with Dawnbreaker as well. I've fired off 3-4 dawnbreakers in a row mashing the R button furiously in combat. I thought it was a visual error at first until I melted some guards down. Not sure what causes it, but it definitely needs to get fixed.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    Duiwel wrote: »
    Roll Templar...

you win!!!!!! BMS FOR LIFE! *slow claps for @Duiwel * OIL CHANGE FOR EVERYONE! (i hope you know this reference lol)

I know the reference, though not sure I want one :tongue:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    As title suggest, I am really getting sick of seeing people do this and nothing being done about it. No Lag, No high ping, and I keep watching players spam that button and summoning multiples to clear flags or just because they can. Yes I am sure it wasnt multiple sorcs. Any plans on doing something about this? This kind of stuff is what really discourages me from wanting to keep playing.

Bugs being taken advantage of, and ZoS not wanting to stand by their ToS. Not just this bug either.

Any one else fed up with this stuff never being addressed

I have a stam sorc and recently was doing a vIP run with my guild. During the Overfiend, at 50'% when the Harvester spawns, both myself and our healer (templar) dropped our ults. I was using Storm Atro, he was using Nova, and we inadvertently dropped 2 storm atros and 2 novas for the cost of a single cast (I say single cast because it clearly wasn't the result of having enough ultimate to cast 2, or something to that effect).

I tried to recreate this bug, but the only detail I was able to affirm was that, when casting my storm atro, I noticed the aoe targeting circle (that appears prior to casting) appeared twice before the storm atro was summoned, and the result was 2 atros. The same thing happened with nova; two aoe circles appeared (as if it had been cancelled, and re-cast), followed by 2 novas.

I have been unsuccessful in trying to recreate the bug on a whim; that is, sometimes it works by mashing the ult key repeatedly until the ult is effective, and sometimes only a single ult appears. It could be indirectly linked to another skill or specific set of conditions, i.e. if a certain buff is active at the time, etc.
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    The plan is to pretend it doesn't exist!

bury-head-in-sand.jpg

That person looks ill prepared for a beach trip. Is that Wrobel?
  • SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    It's a nice feature. Not game breaking in the slightest. Just because a something can be done doesn't mean its a bug or exploit. It's kind of like a fine wine or spice.
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a nice feature. Not game breaking in the slightest. Just because a something can be done doesn't mean its a bug or exploit. It's kind of like a fine wine or spice.