The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Double and triple Storm Atros, Whats your plan ZoS

OGLezard
OGLezard
✭✭✭✭✭
As title suggest, I am really getting sick of seeing people do this and nothing being done about it. No Lag, No high ping, and I keep watching players spam that button and summoning multiples to clear flags or just because they can. Yes I am sure it wasnt multiple sorcs. Any plans on doing something about this? This kind of stuff is what really discourages me from wanting to keep playing.

Bugs being taken advantage of, and ZoS not wanting to stand by their ToS. Not just this bug either.

Any one else fed up with this stuff never being addressed
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The plan is to pretend it doesn't exist!
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont you just love how every sorc in cyrodiil is suddenly running atro? I wonder why that could be.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just relax and buy their limited edition lithographs
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hm, nice theory.. mine was that they add a fourth soon™.

Edited by Moonshadow66 on February 29, 2016 7:43PM
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish this seemed more like a sarcastic quip instead if a plausably acurate prediction to me, but;

They are probably going to nerf something like ultimate gain and then nerf a templar ability because they think its op.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats worse is that axeploiting is actually more impactfull than atroxploiting ...
    Jo'Khaljor
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    I wish this seemed more like a sarcastic quip instead if a plausably acurate prediction to me, but;

They are probably going to nerf something like ultimate gain and then nerf a templar ability because they think its op.

so true >_>
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Just relax and buy their limited edition lithographs

I hear they are adding shiny new crown store stuff that will distract me from what I am upset about!
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

bury-head-in-sand.jpg
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    31604988.jpg
  • LBxFinalDeath
    LBxFinalDeath
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this somehow ruined or at least effected PvE negatively it would be hot fix patched, I'd say.
    Edited by LBxFinalDeath on February 29, 2016 11:25PM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the damage actually stacking though or does one antro only deal damage?
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's quite literally calling down two or three separate atronachs, which are all doing their full damage. Bear in mind, it's not always intentional either. Some of us spam buttons, especially in Cyrodiil where they're not always registered the first time.

Here's hoping it gets fixed soon.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I upgraded my internet speed to 200 MB download speed up from 50 and still my ping is always above 90 :'(
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's quite literally calling down two or three separate atronachs, which are all doing their full damage. Bear in mind, it's not always intentional either. Some of us spam buttons, especially in Cyrodiil where they're not always registered the first time.

Oh wow that's messed up and kinda needing a hotfix D: I'm glad I don't play a sorc in PVP :|
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes and I get that, but when I watch the same 5 sorcs doing it over and over everytime I run into them, or see them at resources, or standing on the outside of large fights and throwing down multiple atros, it is safe to say they are abusing it.

• phillyproduct
    phillyproduct
    ✭✭✭
    In all honesty... it's not that big a deal storm atro cost 200 Ultimate it's a really expensive ultimate and it sucks, it can be cc'd you can simply get out of its range and it can be killed

I much rather deal with that than a sorc with overload or ice comet(unless I can reflect it which you can't after next patch) those supers can shread you

2 storm atrocities might honestly be a good buff to a bad super
    CP-750 orc nighblade ebonheart NA
    Dark elf sorc ebonheart
    Orc templar
    Dark elf Dragon knight
    Redguard warden

Vet CoA saved the day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S616Dhc2Yu4
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all honesty... it's not that big a deal storm atro cost 200 Ultimate it's a really expensive ultimate and it sucks, it can be cc'd you can simply get out of its range and it can be killed

I much rather deal with that than a sorc with overload or ice comet(unless I can reflect it which you can't after next patch) those supers can shread you

The point is that alot of people are openly abusing the bug to gain an advantage which is BANNABLE according to ZoS ToS, yet ZoS chooses to do nothing lol

Atro is a great ulti because it gives you line of sight at command. A valuable thing if you know what your doing with los.
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eventually it will be considered a "game feature"
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a stealth buff to sorcs
  • phillyproduct
    phillyproduct
    ✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »

The point is that alot of people are openly abusing the bug to gain an advantage which is BANNABLE according to ZoS ToS, yet ZoS chooses to do nothing lol

Atro is a great ulti because it gives you line of sight at command. A valuable thing if you know what your doing with los.

Completely false.

I have never ever seen a video of someone dropping atro and a stam fighter back off or lose. Can you show me a video off someone winning a fight with storm atro, can you show me a video of someone with storm atro and using it in pvp OR pve.

Los isn't that big a deal when I can drop my ice comet and destroy your Los and deal damage to you
    CP-750 orc nighblade ebonheart NA
    Dark elf sorc ebonheart
    Orc templar
    Dark elf Dragon knight
    Redguard warden

Vet CoA saved the day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S616Dhc2Yu4
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it started with multiple novas weeks ago so settle down about all those "exploiting sorcs", seen dks doing multiple standards aswell
  • Greiver
    Greiver
    ✭✭✭

Completely false.

I have never ever seen a video of someone dropping atro and a stam fighter back off or lose. Can you show me a video off someone winning a fight with storm atro, can you show me a video of someone with storm atro and using it in pvp OR pve.

Los isn't that big a deal when I can drop my ice comet and destroy your Los and deal damage to you

Plenty of videos to be found on Youtube.
    Ps4 Na Daggerfall
    Elders of Daggerfall
    High Elf Sorc
    Catshit Nightblade
    Imperial Templar
    Dark elf Dk
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If this somehow ruined or at least effected PvE negatively it would be hot fix patched, I'd say.

:s
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did this by accident.... As a healer you have o *** moments and in those moments you spam ulti buttons. I didnt know thats why i could rememberance 5 times in a row. I couldnt figure it out.

Not saying it shouldnt be fixed but i am saying that the something zos should do should not include bans or permanent disciplinary action.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seeing it all over BWB tonight. That and double Novas.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll Templar...

Stay in house until Stormies are gone...

Continue to stay in house...

wait for ZOS to nerf house ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Completely false.

@phillyproduct you do realise I never said anything bout anyone backing off right? I said they make good LoS tools. That's the only good thing about them. Which is what I stated lol

So go ahead, tell me it's completely false lol I see it all the time, sorcs double casting atros to take resources insanely fast. You might not see it, but I do.
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    Roll Templar...

Stay in house until Stormies are gone...

Continue to stay in house...

wait for ZOS to nerf house ;)

@wldkarde lololol house to strong, must nerf!!!
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it started with multiple novas weeks ago so settle down about all those "exploiting sorcs", seen dks doing multiple standards aswell

Could the DK Standard be Shifting Standard, or are multiple flags simultaneously dropping?
  • andy_s
    andy_s
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't double and even triple atro/nova wonderful? :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
    World's First Cloudrest Hardmode + Speed Run + No Death w/ HODOR
    Tick-Tock Tormentor & All vHoF Achievements done w/ Chimaira
    World's First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (patch 1.5)
    World#2 vMoL All Achievements w/ Aquila Raiders