The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What one thing would make this next patch a success for you?

• PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, fixing Toppling Charge.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Softcaps.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Healing myself with Dragon's Blood would be nice.

@Wrobel
    Options
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

@Wrobel

Working as intended. Get a bigger HP pool n00b
    'Chaos
    Options
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surge needs to proc on DOTs like Flurry and Daedric Curse.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
    Options
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increased whip damage :)
    Options
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    if players embrace no CP
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@Wrobel

Confirmed, coming to next raid with a Zheg spec.
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    If ZOS fired Wrobel.

:( you beat me to it.

Instead, I'll vote for a demotion to forum moderator so he's forced to read all of the terrible opinions people have about his balance work.
    Edited by Zheg on February 23, 2016 8:25PM
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@Wrobel

Don't have a templar house? gtfo. Or... you know... just sit on siege the whole time.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

@Wrobel

Don't have a templar house? gtfo. Or... you know... just sit on siege the whole time.

I do to, and mine is an imperial.
    Options
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

@Wrobel

Templar house + ground oils + no AOE caps = no lag

ZOS PLS.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
    Options
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    ataggs wrote: »
    This would be the thing that you could over look other issues for. Is it a bugged skill that gets fixed, an amazing new gear set, an overdue nerf? Name the one thing no matter how selfish that would make you excited to log in and play.

As if there is anything more important than fixing the lag? This is the PVP forums after all. What kind of question is this even? Are you serious?

Wow, who peed in your Cheerios?
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be the thing that you could over look other issues for. Is it a bugged skill that gets fixed, an amazing new gear set, an overdue nerf? Name the one thing no matter how selfish that would make you excited to log in and play.

As if there is anything more important than fixing the lag? This is the PVP forums after all. What kind of question is this even? Are you serious?

Guilty.
    Options
  • jtaggs17b14_ESO
    new Zoola bikini armor
    Options
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removal of the load screens while in the same zone. I can understand why they are needed for between zones but I don't think that they are needed for fixing the walls or transiting in Cyrodil. It is the same zone, I have not left Cyrodil. I don't need a load screen.

Removal of the lag.

Reverse the BoL nerf.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh that was me, sorry.
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) A set called Telel's Ego.

2) The bird helm from the Hawk's eye set as a craftable motif style.

3) stamina costs of WW skills brought in line with changes to class and weapon skills. OR major buffs to their individual effects.

4) More zerg busting options added for non magika users to discourage ball groups.

5) Make it so that someone reaches level 10 they go to black water blade or the server with the lowest enemy population instead of simply prompting them to pick the first server on the menu...Azura's Star.

6) Change radiant magelight to only keep people from stealthing for 2 seconds after being revealed. OR give it a 1.5 second cast time for its current non active effects.

7) More fixes for cyrodiil lag.

8) ZOS takes an active hand in dealing with those who grief their own faction, chest, or otherwise try to break PVP. Drop baron thirsk on them or something and call it immersion.

9) Senche-raht, elephants and war mammoths added to the available siege weapons.

10) Give PVPers more reason to go out and do something besides defend and push keeps in cyrodiil.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Oh that was me, sorry.
    Wrobel's one step ahead of you, he's already 'spread his seed' on it.
    Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Simple. A working 64 bit client.
    :trollin:
    Options
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It does work if you have Windows 7,as I keep reading. Those of us who are on Windows 8,8.1,or 10 are left out.
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It does work if you have Windows 7,as I keep reading. Those of us who are on Windows 8,8.1,or 10 are left out.
    Not true for everyone, I have Win 7 and the 64x client crashes about every 10 min like clock work on the PTS. Switch back to 32x and no crashes.
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    Cody wrote: »
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    A revert to 1.5

sithis no, we do not need perma block builds returning. Perhaps certain aspects should be brought back. Soft caps, for example

Perma-block builds? Resource management was actually a thing in 1.5. If you could not handle blockers in 1.5 with soft-caps on stamina regen, then that is a L2p issue.

I could in fact handle them. I do not have to be unable to beat something to consider it OP or unbalanced. I would use sparks every 4 seconds or so, and hit them with light attacks until their blocks dropped. This usually took about 30-50 attacks, and even then their blocks would sometimes STILL not drop. once (if) their blocks dropped, I would burst them down. In fact only top tier players could counter it, so L2P is definitely not an issue here, i just did not approve of a player being able to block 30-50 attacks and their blocks still not dropping, whilst being able to block cast high damage skills in the process. I am heavily opposed to someone having both high offence and high defense, which back then one could possess via shields due to how long one could block. these were mostly LA users btw. Nowadays a shield user will lose their block quickly if all they do is block unless they are in HA with the passive and CP passives with it, and I approve of that. if you do not then more power to you.

enough about perma block block cast builds, as that issue was minor, and NOTHING compared to many others, one being the fact that Stamina builds were bad compared to mana builds. Stam builds were not the powerful builds they are now. Reverting to 1.5 would mean reverting to a time where one would be forced into a mana spec to do something besides gank. I could deal with the perma block block casting builds, as I would have sparks and other abilities to help cope (not this "blade cloak" nonsense that is on now), but not with how mana builds and stamina builds were. there would also be no vigor, meaning no decent self heal for stamina builds, and 2H would be useless because uppercut would be interrupt able. Stamina would literally fly right back out the window, and I do not want to deal with that again.

"resource management was actually a thing in 1.5" it certainly was better than it is now, that is true. Its almost a joke now. I can't even take vet PvP seriously anymore with what I see players pulling off. It even happens in BwB. Maybe this no CP campaign(s) will alleviate some of it. We need soft caps back in my opinion, taking them off was a mistake.
    Edited by Cody on February 23, 2016 11:16PM
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina builds were bad compared to mana builds. Stam builds were not the powerful builds they are now. Reverting to 1.5 would mean reverting to a time where one would be forced into a mana spec to do something besides gank.
    It seems I need to direct you to @Satiar
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lag-free, large-scale PvP with "100s of players on screen" at once, as promised.

Or I'm pretty much off to spend my time in BDO until CU comes out.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Stamina builds were bad compared to mana builds. Stam builds were not the powerful builds they are now. Reverting to 1.5 would mean reverting to a time where one would be forced into a mana spec to do something besides gank.
    It seems I need to direct you to @Satiar

i dont give a fudge how good he was. I did well with one myself, does that mean stam builds were comparable to mana builds because two out of the THOUSANDS of people playing the game made them work? So because the elite among us do good with something, that means it is balanced? Of course he did well, Satiar is a fantastic player, but the game should not be balanced around the top percent.
    Edited by Cody on February 23, 2016 11:20PM
    Options
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dynamic ultimate or unnerfing blocking.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
    Options
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, and Echatere mounts! (or however it's spelled) YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me the load screen is the biggest issue. Lag is bad, but we've all pretty much just adapted to it. Not having to alt f4 everytime I port would awesome!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
    Options