Toppling Charge 2.3.3

bikerangelo
bikerangelo
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9JOgEudF8&feature=youtu.be

@ZOS_GinaBruno I'd like to resubmit my request for a potions refund, especially if this bug is still present when TG goes live.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy moly i have no words i just don't, how can this happen please hire more people if the amount you have its not enough to provide quality bug fixes, combat, server performance and graphical performance. This is beyond ridiculous now i have lost all faith in the teams dedicated to this stuff.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely pathetic at this point, glad I don't have much time to play anymore
    #MOREORBS
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Say that is much more responsive!

It went off once there at the end...
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe they haven't fixed this yet. How long has it been now?
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After I consumed a pot, which is the same behavior on live. I don't have time in combat to switch to a crap potion so I end up wasting a tri-stat potion.
  • TheM0rganism
    TheM0rganism
    ✭✭✭
    U N F O R G I V A B L E !
    PS4 DC Stamina Templar Tank/DPS...because I ALWAYS play on hard mode
    #2233 - Never Forget
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    working as intended
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After I consumed a pot, which is the same behavior on live. I don't have time in combat to switch to a crap potion so I end up wasting a tri-stat potion.

Oh wow I never noticed that consuming a pot will fix that issue also. I knew it would "unlock" you if you got stuck in the "holding a spear" animation with all your skills being locked out, but not this.

Clearly the two issues are related if a pot fixes both of them.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    #GoldenAmbush
    #VoshRakaCharge
    #FixTemplarChargeAlready!
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    60 pages of Templar feedback and all they work on is trying to fix this skill for the 90th time. JUST REPLACE IT!!!!!!
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Working as intended, you're not supposed to use Toppling Charge. You're supposed to stay in your house.

Now then, if only Templars had a house...
    zn7ni.jpg
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on February 22, 2016 9:16PM
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »

Oh wow I never noticed that consuming a pot will fix that issue also. I knew it would "unlock" you if you got stuck in the "holding a spear" animation with all your skills being locked out, but not this.

Clearly the two issues are related if a pot fixes both of them.

It is pretty obvious to me. Most templars are healers. Healers like the herb. The herbs make the potions. If all Templars are growing herb and making the potions prices fall through the floor. If Templars have to be using a lot of the herb while fighting, Templars feel good and potion prices dont crash!

Seems reasonable... Or maybe this Templar likes the herbs a little to much.
  • Thal
    Thal
    ✭✭✭
    These aren't the droids you're looking for
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed, 2 years later it's now a feature. The tooltip should just say "charge to your opponent to stun them for 1.5 seconds and do X damage. Also give you a self debuff where you can't use skills, light attack, block, dodge roll, sprint, or synergize until you cleanse it with a pot, wait 40+ seconds, or an enemy kills you."
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Confirmed, 2 years later it's now a feature. The tooltip should just say "charge to your opponent to stun them for 1.5 seconds and do X damage. Also give you a self debuff where you can't use skills, light attack, block, dodge roll, sprint, or synergize until you cleanse it with a pot, wait 40+ seconds, or an enemy kills you."
    You should petition Wrobel to let you move to a mobile home.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you just make a magicka morph of shield charge with the same cost and damage multiplier at this point?
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well...that didn't take long xD
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's almost like the QA team doesn't even try using any abilities to verify they work when pushing out a patch.
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I think I'm done with this game. The Developers are amateurs who don't give a flying ***. Seriously, this is *** unbelievable.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    It's almost like the QA team doesn't even try using any abilities to verify they work when pushing out a patch.

They don't have a QA team. They outsource all of their development and QA, I guarantee it at this point. No way an in-house development team pushes patches with known bugs, "fixes" that aren't fixed, etc.

This game has been circling the toilet for the last year and it's finally time to flush the piece of *** that it is.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »

They don't have a QA team. They outsource all of their development and QA, I guarantee it at this point. No way an in(Templar)-house development team pushes patches with known bugs, "fixes" that aren't fixed, etc.

This game has been circling the toilet for the last year and it's finally time to flush the piece of *** that it is.

fixed that for you
  • Thal
    Thal
    ✭✭✭
    I feel the same way when I try to leave my house. Pump fake, and to the couch.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget
    Templars appear to still be very useful [...] We understand your frustration, and do appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your pain
    So um
    zn9jh.jpg
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tonight in cinemas: "Toppling Charge: the story of one fail"
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't even have a templar but this is just too funny... In a sad way.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries just wait until next DLC, or the next, or the next after that :D
    So happy Black desert is comming out soon.

Edited by SemiD4rkness on February 24, 2016 11:18AM
  • TheM0rganism
    TheM0rganism
    ✭✭✭
    A house built...OF LIES!!!
    #2233 - Never Forget
  • TheM0rganism
    TheM0rganism
    ✭✭✭
    No worries just eait until next DLC, or the next, or the next after that :D
    So happy Black desert is comming out soon.

Is it coming out on PS4 tho?
    #2233 - Never Forget
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is sad :/ I love the animation of toppling charge and use it alot on my lowbo templar but seing this... lol
    EU | PC
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all love the animation, which is why it's so painful they can't fix this. It's time to admit they can't fix it and just reanimate it.