The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] NA Azura's

• Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    I have always wanted to be lagwalker.

"In order to beat the lag, you must become the lag.." A legendary Zerg leader once said..
    Edited by Stoney_McGeee on February 6, 2016 1:44PM
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice 7k tick at Arrius Mine 1.0
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    NIght capping and zergs are perfectly fine strategies. We'll attack at the cover of night is common phrase in any war movie. Safety in numbers may or may not work, depending on who's in the zerg.

In the previous campaigns, night capping wasn't really possible because all 3 factions had good numbers at night. Don't blame EP for having numbers at night for this past campaign that we just won. Players come and go. Populations change. It's been like that since the release.

I think AD is smart to capture resources prior to the time tick. We don't need 24 to take over a keep, so there are many times I wonder why we don't send out 3-4 guys to capture resources.

We need more of every faction in Scourge so leave Azura's long wait times and frequent lags. Lag is still real in Scourge during a big fight, but less frequent.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing