The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4] NA Azura's

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear zos fix lag pls k bye
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red needs to stop night capping everything or this will become scourge 2.0 1.0
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭

How else are they supposed to win? They have done it all of this campaign and started towards the end of the last.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AOECAPS wrote: »

How else are they supposed to win? They have done it all of this campaign and started towards the end of the last.

Better than yellows hiding and taking every resource at the end of the timer for cheap points....but then again, play how you want idgaf
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol so a group of yellows taking a couple of resources is worse than night capping a map with full pop when 2 other factions are at 1 bar or 0. Lmao pathetic. glad I don't deal with azuras anymore
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol so a group of yellows taking a couple of resources is worse than night capping a map with full pop when 2 other factions are at 1 bar or 0. Lmao pathetic. glad I don't deal with azuras anymore

It's what blue did all of last campaign. Didn't see you mention anything about that...

Regardless, idgaf who zergs or whatever. My only complaint is the lag. Even though red is taking over the entire map, I'm still playing my blue character this campaign and don't see the problem. More kills for me.
    Edited by DannyLV702 on February 1, 2016 6:17PM
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol that's to cute. I just told you EP was doing it last campaign with that GoT named EMP was pop locking at 3AM.AD and DC were trying to hold ground at night times but com,on sense is hard for EP console players to handle. All EP does in any campaign is pvdoor and Zerg.cant actually fight DC and AD when they have people on lets just roll through the ferocious NPCs at 4am. EP pop locked thornblade against a 1 bar DC and 0 bar AD and got pushed back to their gates.its cool though I'm not in azura anymore the lag and general derpiness of 80man zergs isn't fun or challenging
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed a lot of people play alts this past campaign. Certainly your not the only one doing that Aoecaps.

Why do you guys play different allaince alts anyway? Curious since all my alts are AD only.

Real talk though Danny, blue learned a lot of bad tactics last campaign. Numbers certainly can win you some battles, but overly zerging doesn't actually 'teach' good tactics. I mean look at blue now, they are really struggling to keep their own stuff off of red and occasionally yellow.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 1, 2016 6:40PM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol that's to cute. I just told you EP was doing it last campaign with that GoT named EMP was pop locking at 3AM.AD and DC were trying to hold ground at night times but com,on sense is hard for EP console players to handle. All EP does in any campaign is pvdoor and Zerg.cant actually fight DC and AD when they have people on lets just roll through the ferocious NPCs at 4am. EP pop locked thornblade against a 1 bar DC and 0 bar AD and got pushed back to their gates.its cool though I'm not in azura anymore the lag and general derpiness of 80man zergs isn't fun or challenging

Lol you seem to think that the alliance one picks has to do with their motives/actions. That's a mental problem of it's own and I'll leave it at that.

You're complaining about reds taking over at the "end" of last campaign, but I guess it's ok to ignore the first 25 days of the campaign when blue owned everything all day. It's how this thread even got started.
    Edited by DannyLV702 on February 1, 2016 6:43PM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I noticed a lot of people play alts this past campaign. Certainly your not the only one doing that Aoecaps.

Why do you guys play different allaince alts anyway? Curious since all my alts are AD only.

Real talk though Danny, blue learned a lot of bad tactics last campaign. Numbers certainly can win you some battles, but overly zerging doesn't actually 'teach' good tactics. I mean look at blue now, they are really struggling to keep their own stuff off of red and occasionally yellow.

I just recently made a blue to fight new people. Fighting the same names over and over gets dull after a while. But my alliance of choice with still be EP if I had to pick
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner I have no AD or EP characters. An AD player asked me to re roll because he got sick of me killing him and his pals but decided not to. I try and find smaller fights if I happen to be in azura but since everyone is grouped up with guilds balling up I leave. It's all guilds just standing on each other.seeing DC with 60+ people at nickel with 60 ad inside is just stupid seeing red roll up to glademist with 100 people is lol. Heck I saw 2 full raid groups pvdoor at dragonclaw. Azura is a joke there are no "tactics" there it's just whoever brings the most people win.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner I have no AD or EP characters. An AD player asked me to re roll because he got sick of me killing him and his pals but decided not to. I try and find smaller fights if I happen to be in azura but since everyone is grouped up with guilds balling up I leave. It's all guilds just standing on each other.seeing DC with 60+ people at nickel with 60 ad inside is just stupid seeing red roll up to glademist with 100 people is lol. Heck I saw 2 full raid groups pvdoor at dragonclaw. Azura is a joke there are no "tactics" there it's just whoever brings the most people win.

I have seen what your talking about with full raids, why I was defending Faregyl yesterday against 1 DC full raid vs 1 EP full raid vs us defending :# . But honestly, I lead a group of like 7 people and we took back Alessia yesterday. It was really fun.

I still think strategy wins the most points. If you cut the lag out that is honestly all you're left with. And to my credit, I have ninja trolled many reds and blues by repairing doors/walls while they're raiding a fort. Their offense becomes crippled when their supply line of guys runs out. While following zergs has some merit of protection, there is nothing funner then out smarting my opponent. This is something a full man raid doesn't provide. Raids are really stressful to command and organize. As 1 guy out on the field out smarting the enemy is usually what I do first before resorting to other bodies. Why should I have to bring a 24 man group, when I can help the 5-8 yellows defending against a EP zerg by repairing the wall they never caltrops? Or running out and burning their siege? Or fearing the raid as they run through the breach? IDK about you all but being a tricky A-Hole is the most fun I ever have in PVP.

Part of being a snooty A-Hole is carrying a bunch of these

jNYfeR3.png

Pic info is dated, V15 pots only have 20 seconds of un hiding other players and the buffs are higher on it.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 1, 2016 10:44PM
  • FatKidHatchets
    FatKidHatchets
    ✭✭✭
    There's plenty of tactics involved. There's tactics to stop tactics. But folks ain't taking the time to learn to play together. The top players love wiping 100 enemies with 12 people.
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    why does the Fatkid AD zerg need to troll repair walls when they are being seiged.
    Edited by Truckdriver on February 3, 2016 12:41AM
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because your forces fail to pay attention to your breach. So many times yesterday I see like 2 DC hang out at your breach. Then when its time to go get your AP, you all forget that getting reinforcements is important and your breach gets closed. You lose numbers, you get pushed out and wiped.

So never underestimate a NBs ability to infiltrate your breach.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 3, 2016 12:37PM
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    Because your forces fail to pay attention to your breach. So many times yesterday I see like 2 DC hang out at your breach. Then when its time to go get your AP, you all forget that getting reinforcements is important and your breach gets closed. You lose numbers, you get pushed out and wiped.

So never underestimate a NBs ability to infiltrate your breach.

You make no sense to the topic of troll repairing walls ( troll repairing walls is when you glitch the mechanics to repair a wall even though its being hit by seige).

I am referring to the point at Roebeck yesterday , DC had the outer down and were sieging inner , sure gets a person pissed off when AD needs to troll repair walls so pugs cant seige down a wall because AD zerg of Fatkid followers have to troll repair a wall while its being hit bye seige so that DC couldnt take the wall down.

Our group had enough time to go take Alessia and come back and AD were still troll repairing every wall being seiged to keep their Fatkid leader Emp on the last keep.
    Edited by Truckdriver on February 3, 2016 5:01PM
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, you can repair the wall if its 99-95% damaged WHILE it is STILL getting hit. It has always been this way, even on PC. If your not hitting the wall religiously with strong siege the defenders have a slim chance to repair. It's the attacking parties fault if they are not coordinated enough to siege....

Second, Pug groups half of the time, do not have good coordination enough to take down forts. They get easily distracted by AP that they forget to hit walls. Which creates many chances for defenders to repair walls and call in reinforcements.

Thirdly, why are you relying on Pugs to take critical objective points for DC....? That is a serious question. This honestly is a Learn to Play issue for you guys.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 3, 2016 5:37PM
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the reds that cap at night aussies or europeans?

Or just people without a job that can stay up all night and not have to get up to goto work in the morning?
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    lol learn to play, pretty funny we can wipe you guys with 24+ people multiple times with a group of 12 or less.

Not relying on pugs, but i say troll repairing is cheap and shows how really good you guys truely are.
    Edited by Truckdriver on February 3, 2016 5:51PM
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »

Or just people without a job that can stay up all night and not have to get up to goto work in the morning?

Or maybe people with different work schedules from yours? Not everyone's schedule revolves around you, precious.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The night capping really needs to chill out though. Like, I get certain reds where flipping the map to get certain reds their emperor achievement, grats to those guys in all. But I do like fighting deeper inside of Cyordiil a lot more then being gate camped. :(
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The night capping really needs to chill out though. Like, I get certain reds where flipping the map to get certain reds their emperor achievement, grats to those guys in all. But I do like fighting deeper inside of Cyordiil a lot more then being gate camped. :(

Im all with you, i have not been able to play in azures for days since my main is EP... I wanted to continue progressing my rank but i might have to switch to DC for a while
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Im all with you, i have not been able to play in azures for days since my main is EP... I wanted to continue progressing my rank but i might have to switch to DC for a while

That's exactly what I've been doing all campaign. Playing my DC.
  • arcangel33420
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Does blue intend to pull the same crap they did last month? 7,000 point wins are soooo healthy for Azuras. I hope you enjoy having less reds and yellows to farm because you chased them off. Ill give Azuras one more month, but I imagine many won't be so stubborn.

Anyone can win man. It's about who put in the most work. DC just happened to put in the most work and dealt with the lag better than the rest of us did.

Stepped into Azura last night around 1 a.m. eastern for the first time in a while. The lag was SO bad even with no enemy players on the screen. Taking un defended resources with a group of 15 looked like a slide show. A few minutes later the Blue Blob showed up and I realized why it was so laggy. We quickly set up in a tower and were immediately swarmed by 60+ people all spamming steel tornado. Even with an overwhelming amount of people, the lag let us stay alive for a while, but eventually those tornados tore my white dress apart. That sounds like work to me. Any other guilds transferring? I'm getting tired of these lag fest parties ruining all the competition. Someone bring back the old Chillrend!

The lag is bad even in the very early morning. I was playing yesterday morning and the factions weren't even full and it was still a laggy mess. I just deal with it for now as azuras is the most popular campaign and is always full, but I'm thinking about moving my guild to a different one just because the lag is so bad.
    Arcangel33420 Order of the Forsaken Leader
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    AD just as bad as EP especially Freelance crowning emps when no one online, try crowning emp during prime time . You cant because if you dont have emp or a zerg with you all you do is PVDoor and avoid PVP
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »

I have seen what your talking about with full raids, why I was defending Faregyl yesterday against 1 DC full raid vs 1 EP full raid vs us defending :# . But honestly, I lead a group of like 7 people and we took back Alessia yesterday. It was really fun.

I still think strategy wins the most points. If you cut the lag out that is honestly all you're left with. And to my credit, I have ninja trolled many reds and blues by repairing doors/walls while they're raiding a fort. Their offense becomes crippled when their supply line of guys runs out. While following zergs has some merit of protection, there is nothing funner then out smarting my opponent. This is something a full man raid doesn't provide. Raids are really stressful to command and organize. As 1 guy out on the field out smarting the enemy is usually what I do first before resorting to other bodies. Why should I have to bring a 24 man group, when I can help the 5-8 yellows defending against a EP zerg by repairing the wall they never caltrops? Or running out and burning their siege? Or fearing the raid as they run through the breach? IDK about you all but being a tricky A-Hole is the most fun I ever have in PVP.

Part of being a snooty A-Hole is carrying a bunch of these

jNYfeR3.png

Pic info is dated, V15 pots only have 20 seconds of un hiding other players and the buffs are higher on it.

If I step foot in Azura (which I haven't except for the first day of this campaign and killed a former emp (who is terrible btw after he told me I couldn't even though he ran from me 3 separate times,it was an EP emp btw, i normally run in a 3-6 man group and we take resources defend and *** with kingscrest funny how EP will send 20+ ppl up there when there is 1 siege and you guys still can't kill us lol. there are massive raids on all sides if you are in any of those you can not complain about lag and other ball groups but anyways. You are right about burning siege and all that stuff if I'm on my NB I do that all day it's amazing how clueless people are when they are running in circles trying to repair the 10 siege I just set on fire but I don't roll my NB all the time because it's to easy and boring. I'm glad the class is being balanced and Azura won't be NB central anymore because all of the mlg players will just roll fotm again which will be sorcs or DKs.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not one to necessarily complain about lag. Why, if I think its lagging, I take my snooty business else-where. Why come on here to complain when there are plenty of other places to ruin EP and DC day(s) \ 1.0 /

It is kinda NB focused right now, however, the big buff to Magelight and its morphs is something the more dedicated NB mains will learn to respect and adapt too. Then it'll be business as usual. And yes we'll need to respect DKs a little bit more. Their DoTs going through block and the overall buffs they got is something we will all need to re-learn how to fight them.

Now that new Vicious set;

9aouoev.png

One could probably not even really need to worry about being un-stealthed to really mess up someones zerg party. If you look at the pic, it has no cool-down either...

However, me thinks my Argonian NB would likely this one tho:

fQBZGbf.png

638[?] spell damage every time I pop a Tri-potion?! Sign me up!
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 5, 2016 7:56PM
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    When it's to laggy I just hop on Haderus , usually outnumbered and pushed to are last keep so I get a lot of time regretting not training my horse lol
  • Decayed_Inside
    Decayed_Inside
    ✭✭✭✭
    LagZerga is the best though. I've become a lagwalker you can too.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have always wanted to be lagwalker.