The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] NA Azura's

• jpeltor
    jpeltor
    ✭✭
    Just a warning, DC zerg guild out in force today, highly recommend spending your time elsewhere today.

Thanks for the warning. I'll be on Thornblade.
    PS4 NA - Solo/Duo PvP
    V16 Wood Elf Nightblade AD, Azura
    V16 High Elf NightBlade AD, Azura
    V16 Kahjiit Templar AD, Azura
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a warning, DC zerg guild out in force today, highly recommend spending your time elsewhere today.

I should have taken your warning...
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    After talking with some guildies that are more familiar with the business of some dc pug guilds, it appears that a certain individual has taken it upon himself to add every single random that he comes across to his guilds so that he can run an absurd amount of numbers. Evidently yesterday(madden's last full day as emp) at one point said individual was supposedly running\coordinating with FOUR groups which were occasionally hitting the same objectives. This has been one of the main reasons behind DC success, especially late at night or early morning as said individual has no qualms with gate camping.

In response to this, our guild has tried to shy away from pushing objectives consistently and have tried to just farm ap in the middle of no where\jump to a buff server in order to keep EP\AD from being completely decimated score wise as to prevent the factions from being completely demoralized. However we can't do nearly enough on our own. We have no control over said individual and his unstoppable zerg.

On that note, here are a few question I would like to ask a few of you AD\EP because I don't follow guild politics in my own faction, much less the others.

1. Where is\what happened to the Skeleton Crew(EP)? The last I saw of them was a little 8-10 man at Alessia nearly a month ago. If they are still around, who is leading and would they be willing to at least guest in Azura?

2. Why has Freelance(AD) suddenly decided to cease all PvP activities in Azura for nearly a month? Would they be willing to come back even somewhat regularly?

3. Who are some other solid pvp guilds in both AD\EP that could act to balance Azuras, even if only for a bit everyday by guesting? The Daggerfall zerg may be big, but it is as unorganized and juicy as ever (I guarentee a solid group of 16-24 could pull +50k ap\h easily in nonrpime time hours).

If you guys could somehow bring the strength of your factions back to Azuras (which has had little lag or fps issues lately baring dethrone keeps) even if only briefly every day, I would highly recommend doing so. If you can't, daggerfall will just force all of your pugs and guild out with our mega zerg, the server will die, my guild will have nothing to do, and we'll all have to reroll EP\AD to get good fights. :(
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • J2JMC
    J2JMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's about time DC got another buff server since ZOS took away skeleton key.

I just love how when other factions are outnumbering people it's completely fine. DC does it and everyone loses their mind!
    Edited by J2JMC on December 24, 2015 8:54AM
    Knee Jerk, L2P, Obtuse, Casual, Entitled, All The Best, unnecessary mention of CoD

Battle leveling for pve content defeats the idea of progression. Remove CP

"Apparently the players are more informed than we are"-Richard Lambert

• FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evidently yesterday(madden's last full day as emp) at one point said individual was supposedly running\coordinating with FOUR groups which were occasionally hitting the same objectives.

Four groups? Lol.
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    @The-Baconator I appreciate what you are trying to do but I I'm afraid it might be too late. The better guilds that I know of have been gone for days. Madden has had huge groups going 24-7 for a while. (I've been up playing at 4am) all I can find at any time of day are mostly terrible pug groups that act as if they want to be slaughtered. There are good players still in but too few and too many bad players and also just players that are new to eso and or pvp.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @The-Baconator

In response to this, our guild has tried to shy away from pushing objectives consistently and have tried to just farm ap in the middle of no where\jump to a buff server in order to keep EP\AD from being completely decimated score wise as to prevent the factions from being completely demoralized. However we can't do nearly enough on our own. We have no control over said individual and his unstoppable zerg.

Well, I'm assuming this hint means UnstoppableAK is the one leading these zergs. I highly doubt you mean unstoppable in the literal sense.

1. Where is\what happened to the Skeleton Crew(EP)? The last I saw of them was a little 8-10 man at Alessia nearly a month ago. If they are still around, who is leading and would they be willing to at least guest in Azura?

The Skelly Crew was pretty much chased away by the lag (thanks, ZOS). A few of the members still play on a usual basis, but the leaders are currently focusing on some different things in different campaigns (for the lulz). Even the guild chat is dead most of the time. The few times I played with them was fun, I hope they make a strong return.

Here is an awesome, and hilarious, video of them in action, uploaded by an angry DC player lol

http://youtu.be/EkVcxVJJBFs
    Edited by DannyLV702 on December 24, 2015 4:28PM
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night was lame. Coordinated Green Alliance attacks on all Red properties, and i saw an actual 100+ man blue zerg. Must be the one Bacon was referring to. My guild was running 20-40 man zergs every night for a long time, but the last few nights our guild chat has been dead. Thanks Blue. Reds just trying to unlock magicka det salute you.
  • jpeltor
    jpeltor
    ✭✭
    Last night was lame. Coordinated Green Alliance attacks on all Red properties, and i saw an actual 100+ man blue zerg. Must be the one Bacon was referring to. My guild was running 20-40 man zergs every night for a long time, but the last few nights our guild chat has been dead. Thanks Blue. Reds just trying to unlock magicka det salute you.

Keep telling yellows not to attack red. We are down to blue by like 4k already. lol

PS4 NA - Solo/Duo PvP
  • deathscythe
    deathscythe
    ✭✭

3. Who are some other solid pvp guilds in both AD\EP that could act to balance Azuras, even if only for a bit everyday by guesting? The Daggerfall zerg may be big, but it is as unorganized and juicy as ever (I guarentee a solid group of 16-24 could pull +50k ap\h easily in nonrpime time hours).

Mass Terror Just floats around. We started all hanging out on thornblade since last Thursday, but are getting wary of all the new EP/DC showing up. Good fights overall, may return to Azura's if Red and blue decide to keep zerging in force throughout the day.

Good News is the Lag hasn't reached Thornblade. We do love our Mile Gate next to chalman and bleakers

• Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    One thing is for sure. No one in yellow wanted to focus on blue instead of Red.

This was my first time having Azura as my home. Likey my last as well.
  • arcantonias
    arcantonias
    ✭✭✭

aww sowwy we wont let all da wittle weds unwock pwecious magick det. maybe you should earn it! ep is such a joke on az, they run 1v1 but dont hesitate to zerg you down with 10+ people.
    Edited by arcantonias on December 25, 2015 1:35PM
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Why did everyone left? I'm surprised that's even a question.

GG zos GG
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    After talking with some guildies that are more familiar with the business of some dc pug guilds, it appears that a certain individual has taken it upon himself to add every single random that he comes across to his guilds so that he can run an absurd amount of numbers. Evidently yesterday(madden's last full day as emp) at one point said individual was supposedly running\coordinating with FOUR groups which were occasionally hitting the same objectives. This has been one of the main reasons behind DC success, especially late at night or early morning as said individual has no qualms with gate camping.

On that note, here are a few question I would like to ask a few of you AD\EP because I don't follow guild politics in my own faction, much less the others.

2. Why has Freelance(AD) suddenly decided to cease all PvP activities in Azura for nearly a month? Would they be willing to come back even somewhat regularly?

If you guys could somehow bring the strength of your factions back to Azuras (which has had little lag or fps issues lately baring dethrone keeps) even if only briefly every day, I would highly recommend doing so. If you can't, daggerfall will just force all of your pugs and guild out with our mega zerg, the server will die, my guild will have nothing to do, and we'll all have to reroll EP\AD to get good fights. :(

Flawless Conquerors #1 !!!!!!!!!!
    Edited by RedBeams on December 27, 2015 5:29PM
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • jpeltor
    jpeltor
    ✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    @The-Baconator

Well, I'm assuming this hint means UnstoppableAK is the one leading these zergs. I highly doubt you mean unstoppable in the literal sense.

The Skelly Crew was pretty much chased away by the lag (thanks, ZOS). A few of the members still play on a usual basis, but the leaders are currently focusing on some different things in different campaigns (for the lulz). Even the guild chat is dead most of the time. The few times I played with them was fun, I hope they make a strong return.

Here is an awesome, and hilarious, video of them in action, uploaded by an angry DC player lol

http://youtu.be/EkVcxVJJBFs

No wonder the DC player was angry. Ball group running around spamming steel tornado?
    PS4 NA - Solo/Duo PvP
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @The-Baconator

Not sure about Freelance, but many of the good AD guilds left due to lag. I don't blame them at all. I just left to make a new character.

I understand what you meant n your large post. And I can see some of the DC folks here that are praising the 9 over blues take over-- but there is something disturbing that should be brought to light that I -- for the most part-- dread over more so then blues having success.

That thing is a backlashful filled vendetta from both EP/AD. While blue may reap the benefits of destroying the place, they are pushing tempers. Pushing the wrong kind of temper on one of the few...'balanced' servers and setting off a few 'new' organized AD/EP might put blue in a situation where they will be bombarded and possibly lose campaigns for months because of said hatred. You already said these individuals show lack luster skill...well...I pray they at least can hold that enthusiasm when the new powerfully organized kids come knocking.

Mind you, I am not the type of person who would do such a thing! But I do so worry for blues, for they do not understand the power and responsibility go hand-n-hand.

/my 2 cents
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bacon you are so right.
    My dislike of yellow will never match the astronomical hatred I have for blue.
    I play the Rocky montage music while I farm my champion points and AP to unlock magicka det. I am radicalizing my fellow reds to my extremist anti-blue beliefs. We are coming for you. Blues will submit to Pact law and will pray toward Mournhold five times a day.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Imo, i don't think more guilds in azura will fix the issue, remember the main reason people left. The lag is simply unplayable, what needs to happen is people need to leave Azura and jump into another campaign. It's seems pretty clear that these servers can't handle it pop locked. Therfore we need to split off until they fix the issues.

Off topic , I've jumped in a lot of campaign and scoped them out, and another issue that seems no one will address or ,May not notice, but a lot of alliances are all split off not being competitive for the campaign itself but instead running EMP pushes and doing buff campaign take overs.. There is people trying to get thornblade going down, and people in skull of corruption , some days scourge is going off and even chillrend.. It seems all the players that actually can think for themselves see what the problem is and is leaving doing their own thing until something changes.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭

Imo, i don't think more guilds in azura will fix the issue, remember the main reason people left. The lag is simply unplayable, what needs to happen is people need to leave Azura and jump into another campaign. It's seems pretty clear that these servers can't handle it pop locked. Therfore we need to split off until they fix the issues.

I agree that lag is by far the biggest issue in pvp. It makes every single play style from solo, small scale, and large scale unplayable. Lag also further reinforces the bad habit of bringing more numbers to any given location after a loss, as lag makes using superior movement and just plain better play to beat a much larger force, whether its 1v3 or 10v30, a million times more difficult.

However guild groups or just simply pug groups that don't run around like cows being sent of to slaughter can still make a big impact on Azuras. For example, my guild with a 16-24 man group would commonly push objectives with sometimes +40 defenders and still come out on top in the week preceding Christmas. That can have a MAJOR impact on a server for multiple reasons, namely you are most likely demoralizing your enemy after they see a smaller force wipe them time and time again and it frees up another +30 pugs that would normally have to go to location to take it to push the lanes on the opposite side of the map. Guild groups from the other factions can do this as well and have a major impact on the servers competitiveness all on their own.
    Off topic , I've jumped in a lot of campaign and scoped them out, and another issue that seems no one will address or ,May not notice, but a lot of alliances are all split off not being competitive for the campaign itself but instead running EMP pushes and doing buff campaign take overs.. There is people trying to get thornblade going down, and people in skull of corruption , some days scourge is going off and even chillrend.. It seems all the players that actually can think for themselves see what the problem is and is leaving doing their own thing until something changes.

I agree with this as well. Most just jump over for the easy emps and the ability to beat pvers and pvp baddies and feel like they are good.I love seeing these "omg look we rofl stomped these 40 pvers with our 24" or my favorite "look at me 1vx deez scrubs" vids. Its always the 40 being bunched up poking their noses in a breach without AoEs or seemingly any heals while the X in 1vX vids seem to be the most inept players I have ever seen in pvp (people spamming swallow soul w\ vigor etc). The same people winning over this sorry competition comes to Azuras and gets farmed by a more organized guild or gets ran over by semi-competent pugs. I myself find it ridiculous and wish that these individuals would at least bring their groups to Azuras on off hours, at the very least so I have some people to farmfight. :trollface:
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

I agree that lag is by far the biggest issue in pvp. It makes every single play style from solo, small scale, and large scale unplayable. Lag also further reinforces the bad habit of bringing more numbers to any given location after a loss, as lag makes using superior movement and just plain better play to beat a much larger force, whether its 1v3 or 10v30, a million times more difficult.

However guild groups or just simply pug groups that don't run around like cows being sent of to slaughter can still make a big impact on Azuras. For example, my guild with a 16-24 man group would commonly push objectives with sometimes +40 defenders and still come out on top in the week preceding Christmas. That can have a MAJOR impact on a server for multiple reasons, namely you are most likely demoralizing your enemy after they see a smaller force wipe them time and time again and it frees up another +30 pugs that would normally have to go to location to take it to push the lanes on the opposite side of the map. Guild groups from the other factions can do this as well and have a major impact on the servers competitiveness all on their own.

[

The problem I see with this, is (and I'm speaking for what I see in ADs side) that most of the AD that do know "what's up" are not trying to be a teacher and walk people thru everything , especially when people are so stubborn and know everything. I used to lead the randoms when this game first came out, but I ran out of tissues for my ears bleeding and wasn't enjoyable anymore. Which I think most people who do put random groups together have that issue. Plus i don't see a lot of AD guilds working together like I see EP and DC does, maybe it's every alliance but people are on high horses.

I agree with this as well. Most just jump over for the easy emps and the ability to beat pvers and pvp baddies and feel like they are good.I love seeing these "omg look we rofl stomped these 40 pvers with our 24" or my favorite "look at me 1vx deez scrubs" vids. Its always the 40 being bunched up poking their noses in a breach without AoEs or seemingly any heals while the X in 1vX vids seem to be the most inept players I have ever seen in pvp (people spamming swallow soul w\ vigor etc). The same people winning over this sorry competition comes to Azuras and gets farmed by a more organized guild or gets ran over by semi-competent pugs. I myself find it ridiculous and wish that these individuals would at least bring their groups to Azuras on off hours, at the very least so I have some people to farmfight. :trollface:

I find it funny as well when people "solo" with a big Zerg behind them.. But that's none of my business.. people need to see the bigger picture, but again some people ACTUALLY enjoy that game play style, of "gap closer and person dead".
    We will see what happens next update , but sadly I don't see it getting better.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Scourge and Chillrend. DC and AD come and play please. It's true that there are "native" players on those servers but what I hate most is the EP randoms who don't contribute and are benifiting from our victories. I remember when baconator was in scourge, those were good times fighting on both fronts.
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ditched my guild for a better one, and now things seem much more positive from my perspective. Goodbye 30 man zerg, hello 60 man zerg. Goodbye sloppy nasty alcoholic GM, hello competent clean and sober GM. Out with the old, in with the new, just in time for the new year. Blue and yellow, hide yo kids, hide yo wives, and hide yo husbands cuz we zerging everybody out here.
  • solynar
    solynar
    I heard they have a special on one button controllers in the play station store.
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    I ditched my guild for a better one, and now things seem much more positive from my perspective. Goodbye 30 man zerg, hello 60 man zerg. Goodbye sloppy nasty alcoholic GM, hello competent clean and sober GM. Out with the old, in with the new, just in time for the new year. Blue and yellow, hide yo kids, hide yo wives, and hide yo husbands cuz we zerging everybody out here.

This is why things are just progressing worse. It's just Zerg or be zerged.. Literally takes 25 people to do a 1-2 man Job these days. (No offense to you, it's a dog eat dog game out there)
    (Soulless Knights)
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭

You guys don't need more numbers. When my group can sit inside Arrius for over an hour with only 5-10 pugs consistently wiping 40-60 ep its no longer a case of "we just didn't have enough." You need guilds that know how to pvp. I literally can't think of one group of ep I have seen in the last two weeks (I haven't spent but maybe three hours in Azuras in the last week because its easymode as dc atm) where I actually think "ok guys get ready" rather than "oh good, more AP."

Luckily for EP, and arguably the pvp community as a whole, next campaign AD will have the Freelance zerg back and EP will have its own elite pvp guild.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Where has Freelance gone?? Haven't seen fatkids in a while or Savage. They used to always run a coordinated group.
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • FatKidHatchets
    FatKidHatchets
    ✭✭✭
    Hello folks. It is sad to see Azura so blue but my guild has been PvPing since the first day and took a month off to do dungeons and fish, so it would be easy on the families during the holidays. We play hard to win.

Here are the common problems, as they have always been. Firstly everyone builds 1v1 classes. Folks use only morphs that benefit themselves. Folks need to stop trying to be glass cannons. Did you all think ZoS reduced damage so you'd stack even more weapon damage? The only ones who can get insto killed by glass cannons are glass cannons.

This is not CoD, you do not win by having more kills. Buy some siege equipment and seige a wall rather than stare at it. Understand also the scoring in campaigns has changed. Its not about scrolls and castles persay in Azura. Its about resources. If you open your options, go to scoring, there is a timer at the top. When this timer hits 0 the scores are added. Steal a resource or 3 when its close. Home scrolls are worth 2 points, Home Castles are worth 2 points, and home resources are worth 2 points. That means brindle is worth 8 points the scroll of altadoon is worth 2 which do you find more important?

Lastly learn how to defend a castle and resource. Do you know how often folks will stand on a wall casting snipe after the wall is down and they are about to get smashed? Seige weapons do more damage than you can ever dream of doing. Play smarter. Stop focusing on the small goal like finally killing Baconator and focus on winning the whole battle.

Freelance will be back in a week or so to pick up more recruits and teach folks how to PvP. We will be back next campaign to tirelessly fight with Blues again. Until then think on how you can play smarter. Feel free to contact me via PSN or mail if you are interested in joining now. PSN: FatKidHatchets

-Baconator- Freelance Zerg? Lol. Its not my fault the greens jump in line. Its really only a 15 -20 man crew, but you knew that.Lol

Happy New Years to all even if your banner is shaped wrong and dyed the wrong color.
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello folks. It is sad to see Azura so blue but my guild has been PvPing since the first day and took a month off to do dungeons and fish, so it would be easy on the families during the holidays. We play hard to win.

Here are the common problems, as they have always been. Firstly everyone builds 1v1 classes. Folks use only morphs that benefit themselves. Folks need to stop trying to be glass cannons. Did you all think ZoS reduced damage so you'd stack even more weapon damage? The only ones who can get insto killed by glass cannons are glass cannons.

This is not CoD, you do not win by having more kills. Buy some siege equipment and seige a wall rather than stare at it. Understand also the scoring in campaigns has changed. Its not about scrolls and castles persay in Azura. Its about resources. If you open your options, go to scoring, there is a timer at the top. When this timer hits 0 the scores are added. Steal a resource or 3 when its close. Home scrolls are worth 2 points, Home Castles are worth 2 points, and home resources are worth 2 points. That means brindle is worth 8 points the scroll of altadoon is worth 2 which do you find more important?

Lastly learn how to defend a castle and resource. Do you know how often folks will stand on a wall casting snipe after the wall is down and they are about to get smashed? Seige weapons do more damage than you can ever dream of doing. Play smarter. Stop focusing on the small goal like finally killing Baconator and focus on winning the whole battle.

Freelance will be back in a week or so to pick up more recruits and teach folks how to PvP. We will be back next campaign to tirelessly fight with Blues again. Until then think on how you can play smarter. Feel free to contact me via PSN or mail if you are interested in joining now. PSN: FatKidHatchets

-Baconator- Freelance Zerg? Lol. Its not my fault the greens jump in line. Its really only a 15 -20 man crew, but you knew that.Lol

Happy New Years to all even if your banner is shaped wrong and dyed the wrong color.

Come on now, you may have a core of 15-20 but a +30 man zergball doesn't magically form at glade farm when +15 ad pugs suddenly realize that they can farm dc bads as long as they stand right on top of your group and spam AoEs, especially when the majority of guild groups haven't even adapted the play style yet. Not saying you run +24 all the time but I can't see how you can argue you've never stacked groups (I've heard so from AD regardless).

Still happy to see you guys coming back though, the campaign really needs something.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fat Kid Im not feeling that speech at all. The Jackhammers are going deep in blue and yellow every night this week. We have dug AllMadden a couple graves, and cut down the Wedding Crashers like tissue paper. We take the 40-60 man zerg and apply the tradecraft Baconator so kindly laid out and then take yer keepz. The pure joy of Barrier/Bat Swarm/War Horn/Proxy/Standard/all the AoEs on a stack is something to behold.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fat Kid Im not feeling that speech at all. The Jackhammers are going deep in blue and yellow every night this week. We have dug AllMadden a couple graves, and cut down the Wedding Crashers like tissue paper. We take the 40-60 man zerg and apply the tradecraft Baconator so kindly laid out and then take yer keepz. The pure joy of Barrier/Bat Swarm/War Horn/Proxy/Standard/all the AoEs on a stack is something to behold.

Madden is the weakest emperor the game has ever seen so there's really no satisfaction in killing him. Bacons and Angrys guild has been really quiet these past weeks so the competition has been low.