The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Banana Squad rolling NA

• Sotha
    Sotha
    ✭✭
    Good luck, but I think you will return soon, because a problem not in the server. Problem in the miscalculation of skills, when 2-3 zergs are stuck in fields, keeps and other locations , we all have ping 1-2k, it is normally impossible to use skills and ults
    Member of Unfriendly Fire/Atherius Eight

AD / Sotha Sill / AR 37 / DK
    AD / Sotha Blade / AR 30 / Nightblade
    AD / Whatyouwant / AR 25 / Sorc
    AD/ Venrok Rednaskela / AR 20 / Templar
    EP/ Dagoth Sotha / AR 15 / Nightblade
    EP / Sotha Seht / AR 15 / DK
    DC / Sotha Sorc / Start / Sorc
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    The more i play on EU, the more i like NA. :/
    The grass is always greener on the other side.

literally lol go team green
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sotha wrote: »
    Good luck, but I think you will return soon, because a problem not in the server. Problem in the miscalculation of skills, when 2-3 zergs are stuck in fields, keeps and other locations , we all have ping 1-2k, it is normally impossible to use skills and ults
    Well hopefully the time difference will allow us to have some hours of nice pvp before the NA equivalents of your guild start their raids and show us that the server can't handle such huge groups :)
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Well hopefully the time difference will allow us to have some hours of nice pvp before the NA equivalents of your guild start their raids and show us that the server can't handle such huge groups :)

You guys VR16 yet ? Moi banana in pyjamas <3.
    Edited by Xiphyla on January 31, 2016 12:24PM
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xiphyla wrote: »

We should have 9 v16s today.

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was fun seeing you guys around yesterday.
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Didnt really play much yet, tried to smallscale a bit yesterday but didn't really find nice fights for a 5 man group. Later me and doges played a bit with Haxus to get AvA passives etc. Most ppl are still busy leveling / getting gear etc.

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didnt really play much yet, tried to smallscale a bit yesterday but didn't really find nice fights for a 5 man group. Later me and doges played a bit with Haxus to get AvA passives etc. Most ppl are still busy leveling / getting gear etc.

Ya I was meaning the ones that we saw. I saw Doges a lot haha. Nice to see the new faces finally in Cyro pvp. Also, I hope you know the AD pugs know about you guys and plan to hunt you down :tongue: They've been mentioning this thread in zone chat lol.
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ya I was meaning the ones that we saw. I saw Doges a lot haha. Nice to see the new faces finally in Cyro pvp. Also, I hope you know the AD pugs know about you guys and plan to hunt you down :tongue: They've been mentioning this thread in zone chat lol.

Man i almost made it across the water.. SO CLOSE!

Its just better if they want to hunt us.. hopefully we dont have to go looking to much then ;)
    :]
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Its just better if they want to hunt us.. hopefully we dont have to go looking to much then ;)

Not even half way bro, need to practice some more in Arrius lake :)
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

doge is but just a young tadpole.
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hektik_V wrote: »
    Ghostbane wrote: »

doge is but just a young tadpole.

He still has a ways to go to master the art of the White-Tail.
    Options
  • Skorol007
    Skorol007
    ✭✭✭
    if NA servers were somewhere along the East coast you guys would have been fine. since they are in Texas, good luck playing with over 200/250ms
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skorol007 wrote: »
    if NA servers were somewhere along the East coast you guys would have been fine. since they are in Texas, good luck playing with over 200/250ms

For the most part we have better server performance on NA then in EU.
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Playing without any AvA skills is such a pain tho... :(

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    weapon swap is a bit less responsive, so it's harder to pull off good animation cancelling, but overall it seems pretty smooth
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    weapon swap is a bit less responsive, so it's harder to pull off good animation cancelling, but overall it seems pretty smooth

What's the average ping for EU guys on NA server ?
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Idk what you mean... continuous assault rank 1 passive is all we need XD

Also to those asking about ping etc remember for EU guys our servers were in US at the start of the game and it was manageable then (yes pvp lag wasn't so much a thing back then but still) so it really not a big problem for most of EU. Bit tougher on our Russian's though ^^
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Idk what you mean... continuous assault rank 1 passive is all we need XD

Also to those asking about ping etc remember for EU guys our servers were in US at the start of the game and it was manageable then (yes pvp lag wasn't so much a thing back then but still) so it really not a big problem for most of EU. Bit tougher on our Russian's though ^^

Actually the ping is higher than what we used to have when the servers were in the US.

My ping fluctuates between 160 and 210 in PvE zones. I've only been grinding so far so I don't know about PvP latency.
    In EU i'm around 50-80 in PvE zones, 80-120 in PvP zones when it's not laggy.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im getting anything from 190 (very rare) to 350 in pvp-zones when its not laggy
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great new that you guys are coming over to EP. AD has such a huge oceanic presence compared to EP and DC it can be rather discouraging.
    Invictus
    Options
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭

Before 11pm (before NA primetime) = 150-200
    After 11pm (when the zergs form) = 200-250 which obviously spikes to 999999999999999999999999 when 2 groups collide.
    Options
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im getting about 210-220 Ping in PvE zones when playing on the NA server. Not quite sure about PvP yet...
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

Options
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time NA do you play?
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    170 - 350 is the spectrum of good times.

Well, its that or 999+
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We should have 9 v16s today.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EwLWNXFH2rg

:wink:
    Options
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys should get a game tunnelling service like Battleping or WTFast. I play from New Zealand on the US servers so get similar ping to what you are listing (i.e. 200-250) - those services can knock around 70 off my ping. 150-170 is quite a big difference from 200-250.

Look forward to seeing you out there when I finally get a chance to get back online.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys should get a game tunnelling service like Battleping or WTFast. I play from New Zealand on the US servers so get similar ping to what you are listing (i.e. 200-250) - those services can knock around 70 off my ping. 150-170 is quite a big difference from 200-250.

Look forward to seeing you out there when I finally get a chance to get back online.

Gonna check that stuff out, we have some players that get hit harder then others due to the location they play from. Thanks!
    Options
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Sanct16 at least you won't have to work hard to get alliance skills back when the new patch drops. About 2-3 days of playing objectives should get you enough AP to get all the way to assault/support 10. Maybe just one day of hardcore farming would do the trick.

Also, per your discussion about times overlapping or not with Stever ( @Satiar ), he's on the west coast and thinks in GMT-8. Our raids normally start (or at least are supposed to start) at 5pm PST, 7pm CST, 8pm EST. So I believe that'll start at 1am GMT-0 and 2am GMT+1.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
    Options
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    I'm DC on NA Trueflame. I will send you some xp pots for you and your guild if you will come make a regular presence on Trueflame. We are tired of taking the full brunt of their forces; it is exhausting.
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
    Options