The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ZOS please read this suggestion thread.

Deltasama
Deltasama
Soul Shriven
Hello I am making this discussion on my phone, so not going to stretch this conversation out or format it very nicely.

Here are some of my suggestions from a 10+ year MMO player, who would like to see some important and fun things added to the game.

These are purely my opinion, but I do think I speak for a large amount of ESOs player base.

Feel free to add constructive feedback and keep this positive.

First I love Eso, I'm not on any band wagon of hate, I have a family member who works for another big MMO company and I am a Pc Programmer and DBA so I know how much work goes into these games. So thank you ZOS for all your hard work, it isn't unappreciated!

Now for my suggestions. FYI I know some of these are coming already, so no need to point that out, just saying I'm excited for said feature.

1. Duels, I know ZOS brought up the issue and they are coming, this is a great move, very excited for it!
2. Arenas, this feature is a must for Eso, this structure of Pvp will really bring some competitive gamers in, just make sure the leader boards are easy to follow and not to confusing, and there is good incentives and rewards for participating. (Armor, weapons, etc...)
3. Housing, I am a huge housing nerd, love it. I don't mind if it's instanced or open world both can be fun. I will be honest, never did the housing in Skyrim so not sure what that's like. But I do ask ZOS to at least give us a good selection of houses to choose from at first, and make a good list of furniture that can be crafted and some that are only available to buy from getting some sort of currency from participating in different features in the game (Arenas, cyrodiil AP, etc...), buying it using regular gold currency, or as drops. (which may be goofy, since monsters don't carry around dressers, and eso is fairly realistic for a fantasy game).
4. CONSOLE CHAT, please ZOS, a lot of people are asking for it, this needs to happen, the community on PS4 and X1 need this. PLEASE BRING THIS. SOON!!! I can barely talk on my mic due to family and sometimes just not wanting to have headset on, we need text chat!!!
5. Raids, bringing in some more group content to take down harder enemies would be great.
6. More armor styles, I'm not talking about Motifs, I'm talking armor that isn't available to craft, just awesome looking armor that has to be a RNG drop or buy able with other currencies or marks.
7. Group finder, rarely pops... And without console chat, people just leave, or don't hear one of the other members saying they will BRB or one moment, they just leave because they don't get what's going on, or have no patience, because they can't see people talking to keep the time busy.
8. Please don't make all areas accessible at any level, not sure if that is happening, but you need a progression system, generalizing everything is boring, we need progression, so if you take away VR please don't just stop at 50 and keep adding more Dlc that's super generalized that everyone can do, we need some Dlc focused on high levels, not all battle leveling. I personally would love to see level cap raised every few dlcs even if just by 2 levels or 5, to keep all the MMO players happy and wanting to come back. Playing an MMO for 5+ years and being level 50 from 1 month in and never increasing the core progression system (actual levels) will be boring and you will never truly feel any meaningful progression outside of CP, meh, we need levels.
Edited by Deltasama on December 31, 2015 4:55PM