The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you think ESO is dieing?

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO will be ok. That is until March 2016. Then we'll see if it lives or dies. My friends and I will be moving to the new mmo.

I've no idea which one that is, but I'm willing to bet that by April 2016 people will be complaining on its forums about it while predicting it'll go F2P (unless the devs have already conceded defeat and intend to make it F2P from the outset) and before much longer everyone will be saying that one is dying too.

The grass is always greener, as they say. But only in relation to games that haven't launched yet. Once they do launch the picture changes. Ask those who predicted the demise of this and every other MMO at the hands of ArcheAge and Wildstar...
    Edited by Tandor on December 1, 2015 6:46PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Every MMO is always dying all the time according to certain people within the communities of said MMO's.

I call them Chicken Little people.

Seriously, go and type "is" followed by any MMO name into Google. In the top 5 questions listed it will always be "is X Game dying?"

Out of curiosity I just tried this with World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, ESO, Runescape, Everquest, Everquest 2, Ultima Online, Perfect World, Star Wars The Old Republic, Lord of the Rings Online and Neverwinter Online.

Oddly enough the only one where that suggestion wasn't in the top 3 was Neverwinter. Oh and Everquest had 'next dead' instead of just 'dead' or 'dying'.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    pronkg wrote: »
    aidenmoore wrote: »
    Yes. Towns is empty now. There are barely players around. Doing pledges is almost impossible since no one is playing ESO. Cyrodiil is just a massive dead pvp zone. No one doing world boss dailies in Wrothgar. I can confirm, ESO is dying.

Is this on gameboy?

Yes. I am playing ESO in gameboy advance. Love it. For those who said that this game is dying, they are probably play a different game that I do. DC faction wise, towns filled with players running around doing stuff. Constant pledges group to be found though the lack of tanks are quite disturbing.

Orsinium is very active and up to a point they all should just go away and leave all the nodes for me to farm alone. I hate you guys in the Orsinium except the part where I need you guys for world boss dailies. PvP wise, pack like crazy. Everywhere I go, there always action to be found.

The only thing that is dying is Cadwell quest zone. I HATE this quest/zone so much. I rarely do it and I still need to finish gold. UGH.. ZOS, seriously .. remove this crap.
    Edited by aidenmoore on December 1, 2015 6:59PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Every MMO is always dying all the time according to certain people within the communities of said MMO's.

Seriously, go and type "is" followed by any MMO name into Google. In the top 5 questions listed it will always be "is X Game dying?"

Out of curiosity I just tried this with World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, ESO, Runescape, Everquest, Everquest 2, Ultima Online, Perfect World, Star Wars The Old Republic, Lord of the Rings Online and Neverwinter Online.

Oddly enough the only one where that suggestion wasn't in the top 3 was Neverwinter. Oh and Everquest had 'next dead' instead of just 'dead' or 'dying'.

I found that with Neverwinter and thought that quite curious too!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Fissh
    Fissh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hoping some new large scale PVE (Trials) will breathe life into guilds again....
    <X-Raided>
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With the announcement of Orsinium being Solo, it died for me. Quit playing a bit before it released. As a hardcore player who loves raids etc, this game has already been dead for months. It´s really a shame, but it´s in the hands of ZoS. They started doing stuff to get hardcore players in, and then they ditched 'em.

The game might still be interesting for casual players or new players. It holds alot of content for those kind of players. But going to the top, there´s literally nothing to do or achieve anymore. Everything is soo old. And nothing new and shiny to see on the horizon.

But to get back to the point, the moment IC came out it was in decline for me. The overuse of RNG was the nail in the coffin for me. Alot of ESO Players I know have the same feeling. Many just wait for a certain other MMO to get released. Just like me.

So my personal answer is : Yes, it is dying.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody needs a vacation. But if you really love the character you created, you'll come back to it.

I think the team needs a vacation from time to time, too. I'd suggest to them, over the holiday, take a few hours and look again at Legend of Zelda. Really study in-game behavior, the variety of mobs and the different strategies they require, the hidden rooms with bonuses and punishments. The excellent world above, world below integration.

I think every element they need to work harder on - the spirit of exploration, making the game world feel enormous and open even when it's not, the secrets and surprises - is in that game and easy to analyze. Yes, it's single-player, but you get the feeling that if you added three more Links and made the mobs more difficult to kill, the overall game would be enhanced, not limited, by it.

And I think many of us are still endlessly searching for the same excitement we experienced as children. While maybe not something that can be replicated exactly, every one of ESO's problems can be defined in one word: MUNDANE.

The very simple keys to improving the game are to make essential mundane elements less mundane, and to make playing the game as much of a reward as anything you can acquire in it. Ditch the numbers and the epic items and the core game should still be fun.

http://www.playretrogames.com/2367-the-legend-of-zelda

signing off
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never done a regular delve alone, NEVER...
    that speaks to an active player community to me.

& the forums are a dark and dreary place, where the signal to noise ratio is very out of balance.
    possibly good suggestions on improvements or adjustments to the game and its mechanics are lost in the flood of rage.
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No but I do think Memberships are dropping like flies. They need to put out the incentives already. I've not noticed a bit of difference in game play and leveling and gold income are not noticeable either since I dropped mine.

As to some things I've read here

A poll is a sampling of the population, it is just as relevant as when a poll of 1200 shows a politician's lead in the polls with 100 million possible voters. Now the question does the relevance mean anything?

I like the Fallout series, but its one of those game I can wait till the price drops next year (or in 3 - 6 months on PC) then it might get 70 hours out of me. I think I'm about 2k hours on this game now if not more.

TES6 will not receive a release date until this game has dropped beyond a certain level, just sayin' . You younger folks might be playing with your grand kids if this thing maintains a certain level of profit. I might not see it at all. Why make a separate game if they can put solo content in here with less development cost?

Edited by Casdha on December 1, 2015 7:39PM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    No but I do think Memberships are dropping like flies. They need to put out the incentives already. I've not noticed a bit of difference in game play and leveling and gold income are not noticeable either since I dropped mine.

A poll is a sampling of the population, it is just as relevant as when a poll of 1200 shows a politician's lead in the polls with 100 million possible voters. Now the question does the relevance mean anything?

I like the Fallout series, but its one of those game I can wait till the price drops next year (or in 3 - 6 months on PC) then it might get 70 hours out of me. I think I'm about 2k hours on this game now if not more.

TES6 will not receive a release date until this game has dropped beyond a certain level, just sayin' . You younger folks might be playing with your grand kids if this thing maintains a certain level of profit. I might not see it at all. Why make a separate game if they can put solo content in here with less development cost?

That's probably the worst news for me in a long time. I wasn't aware they want to treat ESO as a substitute for ES series game. Nothing good will come out of it. They should treat ESO and ES series like 2 completely different entities. That's the only way ESO will survive.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Zerok
    Zerok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    It's not in a good shape IMO. The best for ESO would probably be to completely change devs team, but that's probably not realistic.
    If the current team was that bad, you wouldn't even be here.
    Zeerok (the sneaky ruffian) - LV50 Bosmer stamblade DPS (AD)
    Gontrand de Bourbon (the greedy aristocrat) - LV50 Breton magsorc tank (DC)
    Augustus Aquilarios (the imperial claimant) - LV50 Imperial stamDK PvP (EP)
    Zeerokk (the AD zealot) - LV50 Altmer magblade PvP (AD)
    Lianna Storm (the inferno maiden) - LV50 Dunmer magDK DPS (EP)
    Fights-With-Khajiit (the gullible faithful) - LV5 Argonian templar (EP)
    Miner'va (the skooma addict) - LV3 Khajiit sorcerer (AD) - chaotic neutral
    Siggy Thorvaldsson (the charismatic baroness) - LV50 Nord stamwarden tank (DC)
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

That's probably the worst news for me in a long time. I wasn't aware they want to treat ESO as a substitute for ES series game. Nothing good will come out of it. They should treat ESO and ES series like 2 completely different entities. That's the only way ESO will survive.

Just know, it's speculation on my part, not fact.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• icontested
    icontested
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to decide who gets the trophy for biggest drama queen. There are some good contenders in here.

Game is not dying
    Voted and Current reigning champion of most handsome ESO player of 2013-2016
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

And where did you get this information? Source?
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    icontested wrote: »
    I'm trying to decide who gets the trophy for biggest drama queen. There are some good contenders in here.

Game is not dying

The population can only do one of three things: increase, remain constant, or decline. For the game not to be dying it must either be increasing in population or remaining constant. The only exception is if players are spending more money in support of the game despite a reduced population size (although this is difficult to maintain over long periods of time). While I do not have any evidence or facts to prove what the current state of the game is based on population size, there are current trends that should not be ignored (such as how many players are active in a guild, or how full are the various Cyrodiil servers).
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NovaMarx wrote: »
    Completely useless poll, since not everyone who plays the game is active on forums - and vice versa.

If you'll note I did say "what the forum community believes". Besides, by that logic all polls are useless.
    Jhunn wrote: »
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    No so, young one.

I loved Morrowind. Still occasionally play it. Still occasionally mod it. Tried Oblivion... discarded it. Tried Skyrim...discarded it.

I enjoy ESO for itself ... so I'll be playing it as long as it's available. Yes there are things that bug the #@#$@%$ out of me. I try to avoid them.
    I'll rephrase. Majority of the casuals will leave when the next TES game comes out. They'll have a whole new moddable game to play which fits their demands of an immersive world better and which will probably last longer than Skyrim, that itself lasted quite a few years. I played all three games aswell, and that's why I picked the game up in the first place, but it's not why I'm staying here :)

No matter what another TES game has to offer though it will never have multiplayer capability, making ESO irreplaceable!
    What did you expect? MONTHS to fix some major problems like loading screen, VR, etc (there is a whole team working on the game, it's not just one person.. And it's their work, not a hobby), overpriced DLC (yes, I know I'm not obligated to buy them, but what do you think will happen when people will stop buying them? With 20€ I can buy several games on Steam for example), DLC released even if testers keep warning about some problems (loading screen problem was known since the IC PTS), terrible end game that made lots of users quit, still no basic things (I know that guild traders are better than an auction house, but Jesus, at least insert a list of the places where I can buy what I'm searching), PvP lagging as hell and this is very annoying, drop rate very low (do you really think that people will keep playing when the end game armor has a 0,0000000001% to be dropped? Now don't tell me "but you can enjoy the game anyway". Getting better gear is the goal of the game). The game itself is great, but Zen support is terrible. Some problems may can be fixed very quickly, but Zen need whole months to fix them (do you really need months to change some drop rate or the exp for each VR?). Most of the users playing this game are casual players who can play a hour per day and in my case I refuse to spend that hour trying to get a gear with 0,0000001% drop rate, grinding or searching for the whole world where I can buy something.

A large company with multiple teams that each cover differing aspects, yes. Also getting better gear is not the goal of the game unless all you care about is endgame and PvP.
    Cuyler wrote: »
    Yesterday was one of the busiest days I've seen in a few weeks on PC so that's good at least, but yea Fallout 4's release hit this game hard.

If it wasn't Fallout it would've been something else. Only those that were looking for an excuse to jump ship did so.
    The game already died....the day they announced B2P, added a cash shop, and removed the sub requirement was the day they admitted defeat and that the game was dead..its been on life support limping along ever since...atleast on PC.

B2P games always become F2P and F2P games always become P2W...Guild Wars 2 went the F2P route and it has a larger playerbase then ESO...how long you think it will be before ESO goes F2P,? i give it a year, maybe less...if GW2 had to drop the B2P model, that leaves me little confidence ZOS won't have to as well. Even SWTOR went F2P eventually which requires even more money out of your pocket to get the full experience. ZOS is 100% commited to that cash shop now and they will drop B2P if it means getting that cash shop in front of more people to buy stuff....thats all that matters now.,

Everyone is just used to the game limping on life support now that they consider what they see right now as a normal state....those who think this game is fine wasn't here during early access back in April of 2014 where every city in the game, even the Caldwell's Gold and Silver cities were full to the brim with people out the Wazoo, this game is a ghost town right now compared to what it was last April and thats a shame...

Believe me if ESO ever went P2W I would probably jump ship myself, but I am confident they will not nor ever even need to!
    Danikat wrote: »

Far as I'm concerned Runescape died the day it went into Runescape 2 mode. Wouldn't touch Runescape 3 with a 99 1/2 foot pole!
    With the announcement of Orsinium being Solo, it died for me. Quit playing a bit before it released. As a hardcore player who loves raids etc, this game has already been dead for months. It´s really a shame, but it´s in the hands of ZoS. They started doing stuff to get hardcore players in, and then they ditched 'em.

The game might still be interesting for casual players or new players. It holds alot of content for those kind of players. But going to the top, there´s literally nothing to do or achieve anymore. Everything is soo old. And nothing new and shiny to see on the horizon.

But to get back to the point, the moment IC came out it was in decline for me. The overuse of RNG was the nail in the coffin for me. Alot of ESO Players I know have the same feeling. Many just wait for a certain other MMO to get released. Just like me.

World Bosses are anything but solo! You should take a gander at them sometime lol
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Everybody needs a vacation. But if you really love the character you created, you'll come back to it.

I think the team needs a vacation from time to time, too. I'd suggest to them, over the holiday, take a few hours and look again at Legend of Zelda. Really study in-game behavior, the variety of mobs and the different strategies they require, the hidden rooms with bonuses and punishments. The excellent world above, world below integration.

I think every element they need to work harder on - the spirit of exploration, making the game world feel enormous and open even when it's not, the secrets and surprises - is in that game and easy to analyze. Yes, it's single-player, but you get the feeling that if you added three more Links and made the mobs more difficult to kill, the overall game would be enhanced, not limited, by it.

And I think many of us are still endlessly searching for the same excitement we experienced as children. While maybe not something that can be replicated exactly, every one of ESO's problems can be defined in one word: MUNDANE.

The very simple keys to improving the game are to make essential mundane elements less mundane, and to make playing the game as much of a reward as anything you can acquire in it. Ditch the numbers and the epic items and the core game should still be fun.

http://www.playretrogames.com/2367-the-legend-of-zelda

As much as I enjoy most of the LoZ series I must say it would do Zenimax no good to try to do what others did, beyond what they may or may not have already done lol
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Game is not dying

The population can only do one of three things: increase, remain constant, or decline. For the game not to be dying it must either be increasing in population or remaining constant. The only exception is if players are spending more money in support of the game despite a reduced population size (although this is difficult to maintain over long periods of time). While I do not have any evidence or facts to prove what the current state of the game is based on population size, there are current trends that should not be ignored (such as how many players are active in a guild, or how full are the various Cyrodiil servers).

Normally server que or size would be a indicator, however ZoS has changed the number of players allowed in. As I remember them saying thag they are upping the amount of players in each campaign, but without numbers its impossible to know for sure.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very small sampling since it's only players that bought via steam:
    http://steamcharts.com/app/306130

Double the number since last year around this time.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No idea. Wrothgar is highly populated. Unsure about other zones though.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's just fine.There are problems,yes,but it isnt dying by any stretch.
  • icontested
    icontested
    ✭✭✭✭

Game is not dying

I have a DXRacer gaming chair. I use a BenQ 2420te with astro A40s on my PS4. I play 8-12 hours a day 5 days a week. I play ESO in the most comfortable scenario. With this comfort while playing that many hours a day I keep a notice of things. I can tell you there are plenty of people playing. Lots of new players as well.

As far as server pop size, this game and the people who play it like to jump on the complaint band wagon. If someone is complaining then the rest of them will. Really the complaint isn't even factual its a true L2P issue but people rather complain. Positivity promotes more positivity. I know I had a wait time to get into my home campaign on the weekend. That's never happened.

For the guild lists, did you know those players personally or where they there because they were filling spots
    Voted and Current reigning champion of most handsome ESO player of 2013-2016
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

World Bosses are anything but solo! You should take a gander at them sometime lol

1 or 2 world bosses doesnt sound really appealing to me. Kill it once or twice and it gets old. ;) I am looking for decent group content.
    However you put it, Orsinium is a Solo DLC. I am not playing an MMO to get solo content.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1 or 2 world bosses doesnt sound really appealing to me. Kill it once or twice and it gets old. ;) I am looking for decent group content.
    However you put it, Orsinium is a Solo DLC. I am not playing an MMO to get solo content.

Then dont play it. >:}
  • Nolphi
    Nolphi
    ✭✭✭
    Game is booming! I started a new toon last week and I have never seen the starter and leveling zones this packed and I played since day 1. Add to that all the console players and the great success of Orsinium and I think its fair to assume that ESO is here to stay.

We just need Twitch to be full of cool PVP arena/battleground/cyro footage and then new players will come streaming in and those that left will come running back. The biggest boost this game could get is through lag free mass and small scale PVP. ESO Forever Baby!
    Clan Nolphi Family Gaming
    Follow @kingnolphi on twitter
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seemed appropriate

mobile-16313-1448210760-3_zpstvazw2ab.jpg
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only comment on PS4 and it is incredibly quiet in the main quest zones, I've just completed Glenumbra, Stormhaven and Rivenspire and currently in the Alik'r Desert and its very rare to see another player. I appreciate people won't really go back to these zones once they have cleared them, but I am slightly concerned that after the initial rush of players at launch, that its really slowed to a trickle now. Cyrodiil is still busy, I guess everyone ends up there and in IC (not been there yet myself) once they clear the rest of the content but how long will that hold most people's attention and where are the newer players?
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shardaxx wrote: »
    I can only comment on PS4 and it is incredibly quiet in the main quest zones, I've just completed Glenumbra, Stormhaven and Rivenspire and currently in the Alik'r Desert and its very rare to see another player. I appreciate people won't really go back to these zones once they have cleared them, but I am slightly concerned that after the initial rush of players at launch, that its really slowed to a trickle now. Cyrodiil is still busy, I guess everyone ends up there and in IC (not been there yet myself) once they clear the rest of the content but how long will that hold most people's attention and where are the newer players?

Veteran zones are always a lot quieter than non vet, on pc at least. Assuming you're talking about veteran zones.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I said this back during launch, its insanity to think any game is gonna draw a huge crowd after release, after a year there are only new players whom couldn't afford it at launch, these types of players will not stay.

Its the consistent players that keep a game going, EVERY single console release has a massive start, within days those number dwindle.

I saw it with: destiny, (no one plays now) Neverwinter (2 play), smite (one plays) new halo (no one plays) new battlefield (no one plays) Gta (one plays) so im not surprised.
    Edited by Waffennacht on December 1, 2015 11:31PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I said this back during launch, its insanity to think any game is gonna draw a huge crowd after release, after a year there are only new players whom couldn't afford it at launch, these types of players will not stay.

Its the consistent players that keep a game going, EVERY single console release has a massive start, within days those number dwindle.

I saw it with: destiny, (no one plays now) Neverwinter (2 play), smite (one plays) new halo (no one plays) new battlefield (no one plays) Gta (one plays) so im not surprised.

had to add:
    destiny big hype couldn't live up.
    Neverwinter P2W
    Smite never played can't judge
    Halo 5 microtransactions and 4 hour campaign enough said
    battlefield and cod release titles way to fast and WAY to many 12 year old kids
    GTA is already 2 years old by now
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Then dont play it. >:}

Read what I wrote way before. ;) I quit ESO before Orsinium came out. :P Havnt played since and I am not missing it to be honest with you.