Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Haxus PVP, hate us or love us, you just got decked.

• RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭
    you're outnumbering most people that you're fighting in this video and the majority being pugs also.

Meh.
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
    Options
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are alright, I guess
    'Chaos
    Options
  • Rubixy
    Rubixy
    ✭✭✭
    the majority of this video was us fighting NPK(full raid) plus their pugs on the scrolls, but sure, this is probably the only time well get a full group for more than half and hour so go ahead and roll in the zerg comments
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rubixy wrote: »
    the majority of this video was us fighting NPK(full raid) plus their pugs on the scrolls, but sure, this is probably the only time well get a full group for more than half and hour so go ahead and roll in the zerg comments

You're running more than 8, so naturally, the zerg comments will commence. If only you had split into multiple groups of 8 and ran in the same spot pretending to be different guilds, then you wouldn't be a zerg. What a shame.
    Options
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭
    Rubixy wrote: »

Ctrl F is telling me no one said Zerg on this thread minus you.

B)
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit: because it's early and I can't read :)
    Edited by Zheg on November 24, 2015 2:57PM
    Options
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #rekt #gotem

Props for staying vamp with all of the cheese builds abusing camo hunter.

Grats on Heavy Armor 36! ;)
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eldruf wrote: »
    you're outnumbering most people that you're fighting in this video and the majority being pugs also.

Meh.

I was running one of those scrolls and I can confirm that we were out numbered by at least double, at some point triple and when we died quadruple of our numbers. DC brought literally 100 players on us in the end when we were close to Aleswell. We managed to wipe them 5-6 times during the whole run but they got us in the end with far superior numbers.

My guild (Vokundein had 8 running + 20 in Haxus).

Was a blast though, well done guys!
    Edited by frozywozy on November 24, 2015 5:22PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this video shows people farming PUGs and you thought it was interesting for other people to see ? Wasn't really fun or challenging fights + the usefulness of the guy on this video is really debatable.

I would have prefered to see you fighting against other guilds (organized or sth).
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on November 24, 2015 5:42PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
    Options
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should i be impressed?

Zergtrain, never interesting, in any way.

You can think you're skilled players, just lying to yourselves.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
    Options
  • Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haxus, Havoc, and Nexus are a joke.
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Swiift wrote: »
    Haxus, Havoc, and Nexus are a joke.

They're a joke until you see them and run away like a lil girl.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get why there is so much bashing, if you don't like there play style then just don't even give this post a view simple as that. There is already so many post about people bashing zergs or even organized skillful guilds like this one we don't need anymore of that.
    Invictus

Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
    Options
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like you guys, always give us a bit of a challenge...you're getting really predictable though.
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
    Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys for reminding me why I don't play the vet servers anymore. Sometimes I get curious and think about going back. Then I see the blobspam and nope out of there.
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These are good players that also perform very well solo or in very small groups together. I can also confirm that they bombed another guild running the scroll in that video, it wasn't just pugs. It's also a guild known for stacking multiple raid groups. It's a good video imo.
    Options
  • Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why would anyone run from Haxus? It's not like it's one of the best or top tier guilds playing. It's just a bunch of players from multiple guilds that abandoned players to form up thinking they are something special.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Swiift wrote: »
    Why would anyone run from Haxus? It's not like it's one of the best or top tier guilds playing. It's just a bunch of players from multiple guilds that abandoned players to form up thinking they are something special.

Haxus is one of the best left in the game, don't be silly
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone can be the best when everyone else in the game that was great have left.
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bizarre and humorous that a guild known by most serious pvpers to run <16 gets called a blobspam. They may do things I think are cheap and beneath good pvpers (cough cough the stairway to meteor heaven), and they may have some super cereal egos I don't enjoy, but to deny the collective skill of the players making up a haxus group is just silly. We all knew it would come, as any group pvp video gets bashed for being zergling skill spammers, I just think it's ironic given that these guys typically run fewer than the average group. Even without hefty red pug support, if you disregard A small group of them you do so at your own folly.
    Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Bizarre and humorous that a guild known by most serious pvpers to run <16 gets called a blobspam. They may do things I think are cheap and beneath good pvpers (cough cough the stairway to meteor heaven), and they may have some super cereal egos I don't enjoy, but to deny the collective skill of the players making up a haxus group is just silly. We all knew it would come, as any group pvp video gets bashed for being zergling skill spammers, I just think it's ironic given that these guys typically run fewer than the average group. Even without hefty red pug support, if you disregard A small group of them you do so at your own folly.

You're missing my point. I'm not saying they are unskilled. Blobspam HAS become a skill. And that is the problem with endgame pvp. They may be the most skilled blobspammers out there but its still blobspam and has a lower skill ceiling than single target combat. But single target combat in ineffective against this because of game mechanics that protect larger groups. Its like bringing a knife to a grenade fight. The only way to beat this is with even more blobspam. Then everyone gets to brag about who blobspams the best.

I would love to see an e-sport commentary on this. Such great prox-det charging. Look at that barrier chain! Oh here comes the meteorlag!!! Such high level play!
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on November 24, 2015 6:31PM
    Options
  • mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haxus too stronk. Nice vid :)
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
    Options
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video, but...

"We don't run with more than 12"
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice video, but...

So did Daniel promote you to raid 1 yet or are you still doing the dishes in raid 4?
    - Mojican
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video, but...

We rarely ever have a group this size. This was the third time we've had a group over 12 for prime time. Lately it's between 8-12.
    Options
  • Unstable.Pixel
    Unstable.Pixel
    ✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    Nice video, but...

So did Daniel promote you to raid 1 yet or are you still doing the dishes in raid 4?

bahahah, I still see him wearing his apron.. must of been passed up on that promotion. :p
    I swear to drunk i'm not god
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lunch.Box wrote: »
    Nice video, but...

bahahah, I still see him wearing his apron.. must of been passed up on that promotion. :p

He could get a promotion and represent his Guild as Emperor one day. He could one day reach this potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoB6cgSmV2s
    - Mojican
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video, but...

He could get a promotion and represent his Guild as Emperor one day. He could one day reach this potential.

Was that Alma as Emp dueling you? With... nothing but... steele tornado?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    Options
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video, but...

I want to be able to win with just steel tornado too. BUFF PLZ. She was giving u a handicap cause she was emp.
    Edited by Zavus on November 24, 2015 7:00PM
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    She runs what I ask her to run, we're not setup to be 'dueling' anyone. Kudos for her giving it a go.
    Options