The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Haxus PVP, hate us or love us, you just got decked.

• SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vuU0yFn9Mc

Edit: the pvp in forums has been great lately gg all
    Edited by SkylarkAU on November 25, 2015 8:22AM
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    Lunch.Box wrote: »
    manny254 wrote: »
    Nice video, but...

"We don't run with more than 12"

So did Daniel promote you to raid 1 yet or are you still doing the dishes in raid 4?

bahahah, I still see him wearing his apron.. must of been passed up on that promotion. :p

He could get a promotion and represent his Guild as Emperor one day. He could one day reach this potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoB6cgSmV2s

i can't even believe what i just watched... the fact that someone this inept at pvp can get emp is mind-numbing.

Everyone on DC should take it upon themselves to make sure this doesnt happen again .

smdh

Doesn't surprise me at all. I don't think i've ever seen Alma Ruma use anything other than Steel Tornado.
    Edited by Lucky28 on November 25, 2015 12:29PM
    Invictus
    Options
  • Rubixy
    Rubixy
    ✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    So I watched this video after reading the comments thinking maybe it was a small man; nope a 20 man group... And I will say in the first 3 fights in the video alone you outnumbered the pugs you were fighting; every other fight after that you might of had equal to slightly less except for one fight that cut off in the middle that looked like you were possibly getting close to being out numbered.

Now here is the problem with that

When you release and a video of you smashing a pug Zerg; and you have close to or equal numbers no one is going to take that seriously. Those players in the pug Zerg are zerging because they don't have a dedicated group; they are instead relying on numbers to try and win the fight. This has been the means and the use of zerging for a very long time and why I don't support removing zerging from a game. Because it does serve a purpose.

However.. When you are a dedicated group and you are just zerging yourself it simply looks bad. So I give this video a 1/5 stars. You may take 100 people on like ya say.. But all I saw in this video was pug smashing with a dedicated Zerg group.

This is honestly what I think is wrong with this game. It was a meeting night so yes for once we had a group larger than 20 people. But to say we're just going around killing pugs. First off we hit about a 40 man group when we recaptured our scrolls and unless you thing NPK is nothing but pugs we were wiping them+ the entire time. The ad wipe was against another organized group at least our size on their resource with their siege. The first open field wipe with our scrolls in our possession was against NPK and at least 10 more where we charged head into each other with them hitting us with siege. And the closer we got to wiping the more and more dc showed up. We died to at least 60 when we fell. It was a fun night. The first time I've really experienced our groups potential when we have competent numbers. But silly me every other guild runs raid+ daily and doesn't get slack for it but hey I knew this *** would sprout when I posted this and it worked. The truth of the matter is that the game is in a stage where there are fewer and fewer DC pugs and more and more guilds. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but you can't deny the same isn't true for EP. Were outnumbered and people can't stand the fact that we still make due. Post your little rage comments all you want, we left our say in the field with your corpses.

Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rubixy wrote: »
    So I watched this video after reading the comments thinking maybe it was a small man; nope a 20 man group... And I will say in the first 3 fights in the video alone you outnumbered the pugs you were fighting; every other fight after that you might of had equal to slightly less except for one fight that cut off in the middle that looked like you were possibly getting close to being out numbered.

When you release and a video of you smashing a pug Zerg; and you have close to or equal numbers no one is going to take that seriously. Those players in the pug Zerg are zerging because they don't have a dedicated group; they are instead relying on numbers to try and win the fight. This has been the means and the use of zerging for a very long time and why I don't support removing zerging from a game. Because it does serve a purpose.

However.. When you are a dedicated group and you are just zerging yourself it simply looks bad. So I give this video a 1/5 stars. You may take 100 people on like ya say.. But all I saw in this video was pug smashing with a dedicated Zerg group.

This is honestly what I think is wrong with this game. It was a meeting night so yes for once we had a group larger than 20 people. But to say we're just going around killing pugs. First off we hit about a 40 man group when we recaptured our scrolls and unless you thing NPK is nothing but pugs we were wiping them+ the entire time. The ad wipe was against another organized group at least our size on their resource with their siege. The first open field wipe with our scrolls in our possession was against NPK and at least 10 more where we charged head into each other with them hitting us with siege. And the closer we got to wiping the more and more dc showed up. We died to at least 60 when we fell. It was a fun night. The first time I've really experienced our groups potential when we have competent numbers. But silly me every other guild runs raid+ daily and doesn't get slack for it but hey I knew this *** would sprout when I posted this and it worked. The truth of the matter is that the game is in a stage where there are fewer and fewer DC pugs and more and more guilds. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but you can't deny the same isn't true for EP. Were outnumbered and people can't stand the fact that we still make due. Post your little rage comments all you want, we left our say in the field with your corpses.

Is any of this in the video?

No?

That's what I thought. You posted a video of you curb stomping pugs with a organized group who had equal numbers to the pugs you were curb stomping...Thus you get 1/5 stars...Don't like it, post a video of you not curb stomping pugs
    Options
  • blabafat
    blabafat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not my type of preferred playstyle. However, nice video :) Even though I hate playing in large groups, I can't deny that haxus can perform very well at what they do :D
    Fire Cloak - VR12 DK - Nord - EP
    Ámeer - VR15 Templar - Imperial - AD
    The Mágician - VR16 Templar - Imperial DC
    Magíc - VR16 DK - Dark Elf - DC
    Àmeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - DC
    ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - AD
    Æ ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - EP
    Ameer Flow - Level 34 Nightblade - High Elf - EP

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNmXCgmTVo-T-p1BIVLxbQ
    Options
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    liked the ambush in the beginning. Running a scroll you gotta watch out for choke points....gj all!
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
    Options
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had no issues with the video, but in my opinion NPK and CN are pugs.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
    Options
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No?

That's what I thought. You posted a video of you curb stomping pugs with a organized group who had equal numbers to the pugs you were curb stomping...Thus you get 1/5 stars...Don't like it, post a video of you not curb stomping pugs

If that's truly what you think after watching this video you aren't actually seeing what's going on. The video shows one direction of a particular player, it does not show a full 360 view of the area and of each group members view. This video was over 75% against other guilds who run 5-7 times a week. Each time we had less than the enemy in total, the fights against DC we were outnumbered by 2-4x depending on the fight since they brought more each time after dying 4 times. If you believe the DC guild that runs 2-3 raids and that AD guild is pugs, that's what we have left to fight in this game mate. In over 2/3 the fights the enemy would spread out all around us using their numbers to their advantage while also putting up siege, which is clearly shown in most of the fights against DC, get over yourself.
    Edited by Alomar on November 25, 2015 4:28PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »

No?

If that's truly what you think after watching this video you aren't actually seeing what's going on. The video shows one direction of a particular player, it does not show a full 360 view of the area and of each group members view. This video was over 75% against other guilds who run 5-7 times a week. Each time we had less than the enemy in total, the fights against DC we were outnumbered by 2-4x depending on the fight since they brought more each time after dying 4 times. If you believe the DC guild that runs 2-3 raids and that AD guild is pugs, that's what we have left to fight in this game mate. In over 2/3 the fights the enemy would spread out all around us using their numbers to their advantage while also putting up siege, which is clearly shown in most of the fights against DC, get over yourself.

I didn't see other organized group in that video; I saw only pugs. I also don't need a 360 view of the area because you play in a bloody zerg ball, I know exactly where your guild is going to be at all times; and that's nuthugging each other..So i saw who they were fighting as well.

So again, 1/5 Stars

Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No?

I didn't see other organized group in that video; I saw only pugs. I also don't need a 360 view of the area because you play in a bloody zerg ball, I know exactly where your guild is going to be at all times; and that's nuthugging each other..So i saw who they were fighting as well.

So again, 1/5 Stars

The video literally opens up against an organized group carrying scrolls.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Arguing with Xsorus regarding PvP is fairly pointless. Is your video you in a 8 man or smaller group killing a Zerg in DAOC? If the answer is no, 1/5 stars.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Arguing with Xsorus regarding PvP is fairly pointless. Is your video you in a 8 man or smaller group killing a Zerg in DAOC? If the answer is no, 1/5 stars.

I don't understand why people even bother responding to him about the subject anymore. He's like a broken piano, always says the same thing and then it relates to something about DAOC and GW2...
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

I don't understand why people even bother responding to him about the subject anymore. He's like a broken piano, always says the same thing and then it relates to something about DAOC and GW2...

I guess I should also say he does back it up with his play. Never saw him run in a group larger than himself, lowbie and Vesir, and the fights against them were always great. Just not his type of game I think
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

No?

So again, 1/5 Stars

What group is that? Cause what I saw was a pug who you outnumbered running the scroll.

Not true; If it had been against other groups of his type probably 3/5 stars..Depends on how laggy the video was.

Fighting a bunch of pugs though 1/5 stars

Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No?

So again, 1/5 Stars

What group is that? Cause what I saw was a pug who you outnumbered running the scroll.

Not true; If it had been against other groups of his type probably 3/5 stars..Depends on how laggy the video was.

Hey lol you wanna call them all pugs that's on you not us
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

No?

So again, 1/5 Stars

I call it how i see it; I think there was 1 fight in that entire video were you were outnumbered and it didn't appear to be by much.
    Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    Yeah Daniel, I'm an adult too. Just an honest one. People can skirt around the fact all they want. Truth is, you and your 60 closest friends you run with are bad for the game. And no amount of dislike for me will ever change that.

Trust me on this point. If I ran groups of even 40+ there would be no competition on Azura. That's just the truth. I don't want to go all slide show fighting people. There isn't a Nexus + Havok we have to fight anymore, there's no reason to do it. My other group is better off in another place, which 99% of the time is where they are.

Rofl. Not once did we fight with Havoc. If they were at the same keep it was coincidental. Anonymous was pompous like that. Lol
    Options
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Respect.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First fight is a perfect example why stealth mechanics of this game have to be altered.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No?

So again, 1/5 Stars

I call it how i see it; I think there was 1 fight in that entire video were you were outnumbered and it didn't appear to be by much.

You need glasses. I was there and I confirm they were outnumbered during that scroll run by at least double, and in the end quadruple.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

No?

So again, 1/5 Stars

You need glasses. I was there and I confirm they were outnumbered during that scroll run by at least double, and in the end quadruple.

I'm looking at the video right now; I can clearly see how many people they're fighting cause *gasp* they have a video of it.

I mean bloody hell...You act like i'm calling *** on a story that has like no video evidence...But they posted a video of it...I can see what they're fighting and who they're fighting.

This crap where you keep going "Well they fought such and such because I seen it" doesn't matter..Because its not in the video.

You can claim you got outnumbered and zerged all you want..Til you produce a video of it you're just talking out of your ass.

Options
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of Xsorus' videos are him just hiding in the shadows ganking lowbies ROFL
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektik_V wrote: »
    All of Xsorus' videos are him just hiding in the shadows ganking lowbies ROFL

Hmmm; I think my first video was that..because that's how it was at the start of the game..After that I didn't include lower ranks unless it was multiples..1v1 if you weren't VR cap you didn't get included in my videos. But my videos are me hiding in the shadows and ganking people..Back when Stamina DKs were considered ***.

Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No?

So again, 1/5 Stars

I'm looking at the video right now; I can clearly see how many people they're fighting cause *gasp* they have a video of it.

I mean bloody hell...You act like i'm calling *** on a story that has like no video evidence...But they posted a video of it...I can see what they're fighting and who they're fighting.

This crap where you keep going "Well they fought such and such because I seen it" doesn't matter..Because its not in the video.

You can claim you got outnumbered and zerged all you want..Til you produce a video of it you're just talking out of your ass.

Daniel's group is the scroll group that gets bombed, and he usually has another group around there somewhere. To add a non-biased perspective as a third party... after they lost the scrolls and DC was running them back, my group hit the scroll that was lagging behind and we fought at least 30-40 just by that one scroll. No video so no proof, but just to add some support to what they say.
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No?

So again, 1/5 Stars

Daniel's group is the scroll group that gets bombed, and he usually has another group around there somewhere. To add a non-biased perspective as a third party... after they lost the scrolls and DC was running them back, my group hit the scroll that was lagging behind and we fought at least 30-40 just by that one scroll. No video so no proof, but just to add some support to what they say.

I can only go by what I see in the video. I see pug smashing in a video; against equal numbers...
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice video although I think in many of those fights you would have been fine with a smaller group too :)
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the majority of this video was us fighting NPK(full raid) plus their pugs on the scrolls, but sure, this is probably the only time well get a full group for more than half and hour so go ahead and roll in the zerg comments

Zerg
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
    Options
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No?

So again, 1/5 Stars

Bolded for pugs.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If nobody is hating you're not doing anything right, great job Haxus, its always a pleasure to see you guys in the field, win or lose, I know we'll get out moneys worth :)

Edit: Xsorus, since you like small scale so much fite me 1v1 irl. Do you even lift bruh?
    Edited by Lexxypwns on November 26, 2015 12:39AM
    Options
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least this vid has the courtesy of being short/open field and not the generic tower farm rotation. Totes Rubixy

Suru
    Options