Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Storm lord destroyer?

N0TPLAYER2
N0TPLAYER2
✭✭✭✭✭
I read the posts about this, and am not certain what's accurate.

I have done 6 dark anchors in a row in cyrodil, solo, and zero bosses have spawned for me.

I only need one last boss - and has been this way for a very long time.

I need the storm lord destroyer achievement to finish up the executioner one.

Should I be farming the dark anchors in cyrodil? Or in my 4th zone? I am ad, so that would be molabal tor, right? I am vet 15 and would like to finish this up. Any info on where to be trying for this would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    N0TPLAYER2 wrote: »
    I read the posts about this, and am not certain what's accurate.

I have done 6 dark anchors in a row in cyrodil, solo, and zero bosses have spawned for me.

I only need one last boss - and has been this way for a very long time.

I need the storm lord destroyer achievement to finish up the executioner one.

Should I be farming the dark anchors in cyrodil? Or in my 4th zone? I am ad, so that would be molabal tor, right? I am vet 15 and would like to finish this up. Any info on where to be trying for this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

do certain bosses only spawn in certain zones? i have, however, seen bosses in cyrodil. it is just very rare
    VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe so - the info I read suggested 4 bosses per country (zone) starting with your second one. But I farmed them in malbal tor with no luck either.

Just don't want to be wasting my time trying in the wrong spot.

• Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    This is correct. First four bosses on the list spawn in your first major zone (Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls). Next four in second major zone, et cetera. All bosses can spawn in Cyro, so you're better of farming the corresponding alliance zone.
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here try this

tamrieljournal.com/eso-general-executioner-daedric-red-dye-guide/

In a nutshell, low level zones have specific ones per zone, Vet zones and Cyro can spawn any.
    So if you only need the one, your 4th zone would be the best spot.

Just please be kind to lowbies if you're a vet farming lower dolmens :)
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! I was being kind - working on my healing staff instead of destroying the bosses.

I'll be back to molabal tor, since this would be my 4th zone for AD.

Thanks again.
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any additional info on this? I ran the circle 5 times - 15 dolems straight and no boss spawned at any at all. Some were soloed, some had many players. Some had the chains until the end, some didn't. I am just confused as to what I am doing wrong.

I started in ad. I need the storm lord destroyer. He should spawn for me in molabal tor right? That's where I ran the circle. Thanks
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    The 4 Pinions have no connection to the Boss Spawn rate, they only refresh your Magica & Stamina. As confirmed in the ZOS Youtube show.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bosses start spawning in zone 2 / the capital of your faction.

That means if you are AD player, your first 4 bosses spawn in Grahtwood, other 4 in Greenshade, other 4 in Malabal Tor and last 4 in Reapers March. They spawn randomly and are a pain in the butt to get sometimes :/