The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Status of Current Live Issues

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hello everyone,

We’d like to give you all an update for a few issues currently on the live PC/Mac megaservers.

Stamina Regeneration: We’re very much aware of the current exploit with stamina regeneration, and have fixed this internally. We will be fast-tracking this fix so it is published with the incremental PC patch on Monday morning. In addition, we do have plans to reset the leaderboards once this issue is resolved (likely after next week's patch). We also want to remind everyone not to discuss exploit details publicly; if you’ve run into an exploit, please message a staff member privately.

Game Crashes and Rollbacks: While we were able to hotfix one frequent crash earlier this week, there are still a couple outstanding crashes and rollbacks occurring. These will also be fixed on Monday with the incremental patch.

Invisible Players: We understand that a number of you have either encountered invisible players in Cyrodiil, or have become invisible yourself with no known explanation. We’re working on a fix for this, and will roll it out as soon as possible. Just a reminder that knowingly exploiting this could cause your account to get actioned.

Missing Guild Bank Items: For anyone that lost items from stacks of 200 in the guild bank, your missing items will be reimbursed during Monday’s maintenance. You won’t need to do anything, as the items will appear in your guild bank after maintenance is complete. The only action you’ll need to take is in the event you’ve removed an entire stack of an affected item into your personal inventory or personal bank. All you’ll need to do is move it back into the guild bank sometime before Monday. For anyone that erroneously received more items in their guild bank and currently has stacks over 200, consider it a gift.

This list is by all means not comprehensive and doesn’t include every issue we’re tracking. Issues such as long loading screens and Xbox players not receiving their crowns is still being investigated and worked on, and we’ll provide an update on those issues as soon as we’re able.

Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the loot issues in group dungeons?
  • Oddball666
    Oddball666
    ✭✭
    Thanks for feedback . Another thing you can look at in Cyrodill - I cant use and repair items after last patch. Appreciate all the hard work
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the feedback, this kind of communication is very much appreciated.
  • Manosfrias
    Manosfrias
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah fix loot issues in vet dungeons, its frustrating only getting gems and potions
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixing Game crash and rollbacks. I highly dought it.
    Edited by Van_0S on November 8, 2015 9:41AM
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder that knowingly exploiting this could cause your account to get actioned

Finally.. threatening exploiters with bans.. it's a start.. would be better if you'd actually do it.. but can't have everything..
  • Hlaadriel
    Hlaadriel
    ✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »

They said they cannot give it back
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just to clarify @ZOS_GinaBruno, you say you will "likely" be resetting the leaderboards with the patch.

That's all well and good, but the weekly leaderboards don't close (and give rewards) until 14:00 GMT on Monday, so if you're patching Monday morning and resetting the leaderboards when you do so, won't we all miss out on our earned weekly leaderboard rewards?

Is this the case? Or are you pushing the rewards along with the patch on Monday morning?
  • Destimion
    Destimion
    + quest bugs should be added, i'm unable to do "the prismatic core" quest.

The door to enter the fighter's guild in greenshade (quest zone) first city u enter when u leave Grathwood.
    Allot of players have the same issue, they stand infront of the door clueless like me. The quest marker is shown high upon the door. But we are unable to enter it.

Please fix this.
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Just a reminder that knowingly exploiting this could cause your account to get actioned

Finally.. threatening exploiters with bans.. it's a start.. would be better if you'd actually do it.. but can't have everything..

I warned some people bragging about it yesterday. They basically told me to go pack sand. *Okay then*
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Since you are resetting the leaderboards, will you also fix the bug that the leaderboards for trials can only contain 100 people instead of 100 groups, and the fact that they rank players 1, 13, 25, 37 etc?
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hlaadriel wrote: »
    Scyantific wrote: »

They said they cannot give it back

I don't care about getting my loot back retroactively, I just want to be able to run dungeons again and have a decent source of deconnable loot and not be disappointed by zero loot + zero helm drops.
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will you fix the incoming damage and broken CC mechanics in Maelstrom Arena?
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about 5 min load screens anytime loggin char, switching zone or entering a building?
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    A small level design problem not far from the Temple of the Mourning Springs in Elsweyr:
    1446923803.jpg

The map, the blue arrow shows where I was when I took the image:
    1446923899.jpg
    Edited by ladyonthemoon on November 7, 2015 7:20PM
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »

Still wont happen though.
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This list is by all means not comprehensive and doesn’t include every issue we’re tracking.

This make anyone else laugh.
    Another quote "It's a pity there's no real commercial use for understatement, because if there was, we could found a whole industry on you." ;)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    What about the spell power bug?
    People using normal to get to round 8+ then switching to vet?
    And what about all the illigetimently gained gear everyone has?

I didn't participate in the Trap beast exploits... and farm of WGT and ICP
    So now im under geared.
    Because im willfully not skipping all the tough bosses in Maelstrom arena Vet am I to be out geared by the exploiters again?

Everyone that has gotten a sub 10,000 score, has been using the Maelstrom save state error I stumbled upon and can reproduce. Do they get to keep their equipment? their achievements? poly morph? title?

The answer should be a resounding NO!... if not a ban wave for the abusers.

I mean if your going to smash through the arena by skipping the toughest rounds (6 and 7), use infinite Stamina to infinite roll dodge+vigor etc, and exploit the current Spell power bug that allows you to do 80k per target proxi-dets... it would seem more then unfair to let all the people who are obviously, knowingly, and deliberately breaking the game continue to play with us, and keep everything they've gotten.
    650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    https://imageshack.com/a/pCQ4/1
    https://imageshack.com/a/oCQ4/1
    https://imageshack.com/a/lCQ4/1
    https://imageshack.com/a/MCQ4/1

I have been trying to get help with this bug my stats are low until I repair my armor and sell all my junk in my inventory then my stats go up but if I unequip and re-equip and item I am wearing my stats will drop again or if I swap to my other weapon also of course when my stats drop so does the damage of my skills
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Monday's patch also have a fix for the exploit/bug where you can have a one handed weapon in your offhand while using a two hander, granting bonus damage, trait, and set bonus activation?

What about the weapon crit bug that has been known since the PTS and hasn't been updated on? forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/225511/something-fishy-going-on-with-critical-strike#latest

How about the random FPS drops/stutters that started last update prior to Orsinium release?

If the leaderboards are going to get reset for the stamina bug, then if the crit fix or dual wielding while using a two handed weapon are going to have to call for resets as well (if they're not in Monday's fix)
    Edited by Gilliamtherogue on November 8, 2015 7:07AM
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NativeJoe wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

So now im under geared.
    Because im willfully not skipping all the tough bosses in Maelstrom arena Vet am I to be out geared by the exploiters again?

Everyone that has gotten a sub 10,000 score, has been using the Maelstrom save state error I stumbled upon and can reproduce. Do they get to keep their equipment? their achievements? poly morph? title?

I mean if your going to smash through the arena by skipping the toughest rounds (6 and 7), use infinite Stamina to infinite roll dodge+vigor etc, and exploit the current Spell power bug that allows you to do 80k per target proxi-dets... it would seem more then unfair to let all the people who are obviously, knowingly, and deliberately breaking the game continue to play with us, and keep everything they've gotten.

The stat bug I believe is just visual. I have tested it and got high stat but wrecking blow hitting for the same as before.
    Its not possible to change from normal to vet during maelstrom. Is this common expoit or just some rumors since people get low score or something?
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • pirate3
    pirate3
    ✭✭✭
    Are you able to provide any information regarding the new bugs you'll be introducing with the next patch? Forewarned is forearmed, as they say.
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno since you're possibly giving stacks of mats out for free in an attempt to make good on the guild bank bug - can I get my infused Overwhelming Jerkin that got removed from my inventory due to a server rollback? The gear grind in this game is intense and just when I got that piece it got vaporized. Submitted a ticket and received canned response of course, mostly telling me to check the ESO social media pages.
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • Zlater
    Zlater
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

So now im under geared.

Yeah I can say the vMSA thing is real, I bumped into that recently, it was missed on the PTS because it was a bit different, but I bumped into it on live.
    Ask for an invite to the greatest network of guilds ever. Redfur Trading, Redfur Exchange and Redfur Army!

www.redfurconnect.com
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

List of issues I've seen so far since latest patch:

Running on foot while galloping on horseback:

Animation bug that makes you tredmill run on top of your horse (looks cool and odd at the same time)

Stuck in combat/unable to pick stuff up:
    Almost always happens after combat for me. Combat ends, and I cannot sheath weapons or pick up times/loot or activate anything including doors. Sometimes resolves itself after a few minutes but most of the time I have to relog to clear it. Reloadui does nothing.

Evil Hunter bug:
    Not sure if this affects other morphs too but once activated with my dual wield knives, I will weapon swap to my destruction staff and the glow effect from hunter is still floating over my left hand where my knife would be. Swap back to knives and the left knife has no glow effect.

Still getting the random kicks to login screen. Often in the middle of combat. No error message, just pause and straight to login screen.

Inactivity timer kicks you off while waiting for load screens.

Inactivity timer kicks you off at character selection. Was this intentional?

Glass Armor dyes still haven't been fixed or corrected. Were the incorrect dyes intentional?

Ancient Elf shields are incorrectly positioned on the character models. Positioned too high when sheathed on back and worn on the arm. Easy way to see this is go to first person with a Ancient Elf shield and hold block. It takes up almost the entire screen where as any other shield does not and you can see just fine. Also just looks odd on either the arm or back the way it is.
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

That's not true. I spent an obscene amount of time and lives (250+) on my first clear and received a score in the 300s. Every boss was cleared on vet.
  • NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

So now im under geared.

The stat bug I believe is just visual. I have tested it and got high stat but wrecking blow hitting for the same as before.
    Its not possible to change from normal to vet during maelstrom. Is this common expoit or just some rumors since people get low score or something?

@OrphanHelgen

It's not a rumor. I can reproduce the exploit myself to skip from normal to vet. The reason it works is because it seems the saved state of you in the dungeon isn't different from vet or normal. so basically u can go into normal. work it to the desired stage. then do some things im not going to say. renter the dungeon on vet mode. and presto. ur on vet at the exact stage you left on normal. ur score is 0. and now all you have to do is the last boss.

Oh and additional bugs I've ran into.

*Sorc pets just stand there and do nothing while fighting.
    *Lots of sorc skills...such as overload... just randomly STOP casting and then ur locked out of your skills. you have to do a series of tricks to get your bars back. sprint, jump, dodge roll, drink a potion, take damage, and tap esc twice.
    *Pet cast times are ridiculously high, the animation can even get stuck sometimes so ur arms are out to the side and ur running around like a child playing like they are an air plane.
    *Sorc pets still have some dire hatred towards banner bosses/sweepers in IC... they'll literally break stealth to run off across the room to attack them. unfortunately this usually results in your death.

As for your "visual bugs" I'm not talking about the julionos bug where it doesn't give you the advertised stats. I'm talking about how some people can recreate a bug that more then doubles your initial spell power. we're talking to epically game breaking levels. 150k single target dps sort of broken. we're talking same level of broken as the trap beast fiasco...

@Thelon

Maybe. I doubt your story tho. It's nothing personal. it's 2 things. 1 there is a bug to skip and the scores im seeing from some of our *elite* are exactly the scores you would achieve if you used the bug. 2. the game is so broken right now that doing maelstrom on vet is border line easy for the right builds exploiting the hell out of everything. I mean right now u can infinitly dodge roll. u can literally just put and arrow rain on the 6th level boss and just roll dodge around it till it dies. thats it.
    650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else's characters damage and/or physical/spell resistance nerfed? this is really upsetting a mudcrab can out perform my characters! example: I have a v14 magicka dk with all purple armor and all purple enchants purple necklace and 2 green rings his sets are:
    5pc Julianos -3hvy 2sword/board
    5pc Silks of the sun- 4light 1necklace
    2pc Soulshine -rings
    all armor increase max magicka enchants
    shield increase max stamina
    attributes 42 magicka 20 health 0 stamina
    spell damage1511 weapon damage 1163
    140+ cp

I don't remember exactly what his stats where before this bug but I know there are lower lvl pure stamina builds that are close to the same spell damage as my v14 magicka dk. I do know my v2 orc stamplar's weapon damage was above 2800 now its 1696! Its been hell questing and even worst in pvp :'(
    Edited by HenryIvan on November 8, 2015 7:58PM
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW just WOW

From all the bugs in the game since Orsinium launch you list 4

4 truly! how about a bit of honestly, I know it will be a massively long list, but I'm sure your copy and paste skills can't be that bad.

• BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they're aware of more but are focusing on those four specifically as they are the most important