Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

BUG: Laurels stop dropping after learning all recipes

Telel
Telel
✭✭✭✭✭
So today I managed to scrounge together all 14 of the mercenary motif recipes thanks ot someone who was selling a number of them cheaply. After that I decided to run a quick pledge to get a laurel or two so I could see if i liked the design on the bow, chest, and mace.

Much to my surprise I did not get a single Laurel, despite previous statements the drop rat would go up to 100%. A friend who has 1 recipe learned got 3 so they were definitely dropping.

I've run into situations like this before as well. After learning the psijic ambrosia recipe the toon that knows it has yet to get a fragment.

After gaining the glass motif master achivement I stopped getting malachite shards in chests for that particular toon. Any shards I find are found by alts.

It seems that here is STILL a bug whereine actually learning to craft things lowers the chance of you getting the style material needed to get the style material. This is made all the more frustrating due to the decision to make them bound to the one who picks them up...

Has anyone else run into this situation before and if so have you submitted a bug report?

@ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOSanyone...can you comment on if this is being looked into?