Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it Ready....

syzmic
syzmic
✭✭✭
Asking all those that have tested do you think it is ready for a release without any Major Bug's.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, vMA is fine everyone is going to finish it day 1 week 1. Shield spamming sorcs are going to have a hard time becoming first players in live to finish it. The modifications to bleed have been thoroughly tested in pvp by the ever trusty QA. Also merc motif will be sold in crown store because bop rng. With using ZOS logic of if it's already bound it means we want to put it in crownstore. Then the bop gear you can only find in vMA will be sold there too.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Rhazmuz
    Rhazmuz
    ✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »
    Nah, vMA is fine everyone is going to finish it day 1 week 1. Shield spamming sorcs are going to have a hard time becoming first players in live to finish it. The modifications to bleed have been thoroughly tested in pvp by the ever trusty QA. Also merc motif will be sold in crown store because bop rng. With using ZOS logic of if it's already bound it means we want to put it in crownstore. Then the bop gear you can only find in vMA will be sold there too.

Ouch the b-hurt is strong with this one!
    Rhazmuz - Nord DK tank
    PS4 - EU
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been in the army, the amount of pineapples that have been unlubricated and forcefully shoved up there not much can hurt. Except the truth, just the truth hurts.
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Zlater
    Zlater
    ✭✭✭
    Umm last I played it didn't seem too bad actually. There are a couple of things that still arent really there, but it is much better than the IC patch.
    Ask for an invite to the greatest network of guilds ever. Redfur Trading, Redfur Exchange and Redfur Army!

www.redfurconnect.com
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, vMA is fine everyone is going to finish it day 1 week 1. Shield spamming sorcs are going to have a hard time becoming first players in live to finish it.

Sarcasm? The only people that have been able to finish it so far are shield spamming sorcs. There's maybe 10 people in the world right now that has done it.

• Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »
    Nah, vMA is fine everyone is going to finish it day 1 week 1. Shield spamming sorcs are going to have a hard time becoming first players in live to finish it.

Sarcasm? The only people that have been able to finish it so far are shield spamming sorcs. There's maybe 10 people in the world right now that has done it.

All classes have completed it on the pts already.... get your info correct please...
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlon wrote: »

All classes have completed it on the pts already.... get your info correct please...

When I checked before the PTS restart the day before yesterday there were only a couple of Sorcs on the leaderboards.
    If more classes have succeeded then that's just great!
    However PTS is currently down so I have no way of logging in and verifying what you're saying.

All this still doesn't take away from shield spamming Sorcs probably have the greatest advantage in there. I really hope silky_soft's comment was sarcasm.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand most of the EU aren't native English speakers and can't pick up sarcasm. But always makes me laugh when someone from the states doesn't get it.

Also I am a stam nb, we hate sorcs because they have a non-critable spamable defence and ultimate mobility.

Last time I checked dymence has done it on 3 classes. His sorc which he said was hell easy, a temp and a dk. There was 2 seperate nb and 1 other sorc. All magika.
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand most of the EU aren't native English speakers and can't pick up sarcasm. But always makes me laugh when someone from the states doesn't get it.

Also I am a stam nb, we hate sorcs because they have a non-critable spamable defence and ultimate mobility.

Last time I checked dymence has done it on 3 classes. His sorc which he said was hell easy, a temp and a dk. There was 2 seperate nb and 1 other sorc. All magika.

Sorry. Sarcasm and irony is often left wanting when put in text. I am EU aswell.

vMA is definately more punishing for stamina than magicka builds. I will strive to beat it on my Stamina Templar nevertheless. Good luck to you too. :)
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When I checked before the PTS restart the day before yesterday there were only a couple of Sorcs on the leaderboards.
    However PTS is currently down so I have no way of logging in and verifying what you're saying.

All this still doesn't take away from shield spamming Sorcs probably have the greatest advantage in there. I really hope silky_soft's comment was sarcasm.

yeah it's confusing because the leaderboards are PER CLASS.. which means you have to switch the view to see other classes... It has been done on all classes though : http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/225390/world-first-veteran-maelstrom-arena (check end of topic, there's images on it).

And I do agree that sorcs have an advantage... but it is not as bad for other classes as some people want us to believe...

• Zlater
    Zlater
    ✭✭✭

yeah it's confusing because the leaderboards are PER CLASS.. which means you have to switch the view to see other classes... It has been done on all classes though : http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/225390/world-first-veteran-maelstrom-arena (check end of topic, there's images on it).

And I do agree that sorcs have an advantage... but it is not as bad for other classes as some people want us to believe...

I really don't think it matters, obviously it can be done with any class and you are ranked on a class by class basis. Anything beyond this is L2P. If stam sucks try rerolling as magicka, almost every stam sorc did it at some point. Why cant anyone else?
    Ask for an invite to the greatest network of guilds ever. Redfur Trading, Redfur Exchange and Redfur Army!

www.redfurconnect.com
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As ready as any of the other updates.
    The Moot Councillor
  • syzmic
    syzmic
    ✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    As ready as any of the other updates.

Well that don't sound good
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zlater wrote: »

I really don't think it matters, obviously it can be done with any class and you are ranked on a class by class basis. Anything beyond this is L2P. If stam sucks try rerolling as magicka, almost every stam sorc did it at some point. Why cant anyone else?

Yeah i don't know why it's a huge deal to re-make all of your v16 gear and enchantments so you can play magic instead of stamina - it's not like it takes a long time to get those materials.... plus, i'm sure it will lead to some great group dynamics when everyone is a magicka dps.
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1