The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

World first Veteran Maelstrom Arena

Dymence
Dymence
✭✭✭✭✭
Ta-da! It's finally done!

24bm06a.png

wre3qw.png

246m0dd.png

A few things to say about this Veteran Maelstrom Arena now that it's finally finished....

The difficulty was really hard pre the last patch. It was really hard but still doable if you played each arena perfectly. The only thing that was nearly undoable, and made me gave up in the end was the last boss. I'd tried it about 4 times on different occassions and it always stomped me into the ground.

Now with this new patch, the Veteran Maelstrom Arena is way too easy, in my opinion. With the fixes/changes to damage mitigation, everything became so much easier and on top of that I'm playing with my own character with EU character copies.

ZOS, if you wanted to keep the time to kill roughly the same you should've increased the HP of mobs far more than you have currently done. Most mobs have less than a 50% increase in hp, while we are now dealing double the damage at minimium. I was able to skip a lot of boss mechanics this time around simply because of the increase in damage with not enough of a health boost to compensate for this increase.

To illustrate my point, I was able to kill the boss of the 4th arena as he spawned his first adds. That was a 36 second fight...... a mere shadow from what it was before where you had to actually fight to win. Now you can just stomp everything into the ground and rush through it.

Still it was fun, and I guess it's better suited now for all players and not just the top 1%, but it would be nice if it could just be a little bit harder.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it wasn't you to beat it first, who else :smiley:
    Congrats :blush:
    (Birdovic from reddithium if you remember me :sweat_smile: )
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »

24bm06a.png

wre3qw.png

246m0dd.png

A few things to say about this Veteran Maelstrom Arena now that it's finally finished....

The difficulty was really hard pre the last patch. It was really hard but still doable if you played each arena perfectly. The only thing that was nearly undoable, and made me gave up in the end was the last boss. I'd tried it about 4 times on different occassions and it always stomped me into the ground.

Now with this new patch, the Veteran Maelstrom Arena is way too easy, in my opinion. With the fixes/changes to damage mitigation, everything became so much easier and on top of that I'm playing with my own character with EU character copies.

ZOS, if you wanted to keep the time to kill roughly the same you should've increased the HP of mobs far more than you have currently done. Most mobs have less than a 50% increase in hp, while we are now dealing double the damage at minimium. I was able to skip a lot of boss mechanics this time around simply because of the increase in damage with not enough of a health boost to compensate for this increase.

To illustrate my point, I was able to kill the boss of the 4th arena as he spawned his first adds. That was a 36 second fight...... a mere shadow from what it was before where you had to actually fight to win. Now you can just stomp everything into the ground and rush through it.

Still it was fun, and I guess it's better suited now for all players and not just the top 1%, but it would be nice if it could just be a little bit harder.

Gratz man. Very well done. Was close last night. Got to the final boss but called it as it was 4am. I totally agree that everything felt a good bit easier but also we can't all be overload sorcs lol. All the rounds but 6 felt easier imo with the increase and that was going from having my room with the right crafted gear to a template. Hopefully tonight I'll get through it and get 2nd.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    Nice job!

And thanks for providing your feedback. Would love it if the arena is still a challenge at launch.

Curious, what was your reward?
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wouldn't forget! :)

24bm06a.png

wre3qw.png

246m0dd.png

Gratz man. Very well done. Was close last night. Got to the final boss but called it as it was 4am. I totally agree that everything felt a good bit easier but also we can't all be overload sorcs lol. All the rounds but 6 felt easier imo with the increase and that was going from having my room with the right crafted gear to a template. Hopefully tonight I'll get through it and get 2nd.

Yeah everything was a lot easier, especially the 8th arena boss was super easy now with fixed obelisks & overload actually being useful now in arena. Overload sure goes a long way... Was useless with the damage mitigation bug.
    Rioht wrote: »
    Nice job!

And thanks for providing your feedback. Would love it if the arena is still a challenge at launch.

Yeah I forgot to include this in my OP but it seems I have bad news on that regard....

My end chest loot was Hat of the Succession.

Which means every single set drops from the end chest. 2 light armor sets, 2 medium armor sets and 2 heavy armor sets with all of them having jewelry and THEN you have probably a slight chance of getting a maelstrom weapon. Odds aren't looking very favorable, that's for sure.... Expect to spend a lot of time in there if you want one of them.

I wonder what the odds are to get, for example, a maelstrom inferno staff in sharpened? Considering the fact that you can get 69 different items from the end chest, all in varying traits?

I shudder at the thought.
    Edited by Dymence on October 20, 2015 5:50PM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Dymence!
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nicely done!
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Flattedfifth
    Flattedfifth
    ✭✭✭

24bm06a.png

wre3qw.png

246m0dd.png

Yeah everything was a lot easier, especially the 8th arena boss was super easy now with fixed obelisks & overload actually being useful now in arena. Overload sure goes a long way... Was useless with the damage mitigation bug.
    Nice job!

Yeah I forgot to include this in my OP but it seems I have bad news on that regard....

Which means every single set drops from the end chest. 2 light armor sets, 2 medium armor sets and 2 heavy armor sets with all of them having jewelry and THEN you have probably a slight chance of getting a maelstrom weapon. Odds aren't looking very favorable, that's for sure.... Expect to spend a lot of time in there if you want one of them.

I wonder what the odds are to get, for example, a maelstrom inferno staff in sharpened? Considering the fact that you can get 69 different items from the end chest, all in varying traits?

I guess if it's going to be such an RNG grind, It may as well be a fast one -_-
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice job, but the thought of turning this into just another grind with how slim the odds of getting something usable are a little daunting.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I happy it had become easier. I just want to get my weapons and gear and be outta there.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Nice job, but the thought of turning this into just another grind with how slim the odds of getting something usable are a little daunting.

Yea true. When they keep the Difficulty as low as Dymence said, thats just a confirmation to be a grind.
    "We know its no challenge, the challenge is to be lucky after just running trough and hope you get what you want and with right trait" - ZOS
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had a go on a templar template and couldnt get past the first boss, think i need to improve my PvE build lol
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• Aletheion
    Aletheion
    ✭✭✭
    Yea true. When they keep the Difficulty as low as Dymence said, thats just a confirmation to be a grind.

I don't think the difficulty is at all low and I'd certainly not describe it as "way too easy". There is a reason his name is the only one on the leaderboard and it's not because no one is running it. Dymence is clearly not just your joe average player. It's hard. The average player can't even get past the first boss and Dymence is the only one to complete the thing so far.

Gratz to him because he's an awesome player, but to turn that into thinking it's low difficulty and way too easy is not exactly the case or else the leaderboard would be full of names and everyone would be complaining that it's not a challenge.

-Aletheion
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

24bm06a.png

wre3qw.png

246m0dd.png

Nice job!

I agree (i know you were kind of being sarcastic but...) there needs to be some kind of equalization between grind:payout.
    If you have to do this thing 75 times before you get the 1 item you really wanted and/or that full drop set... it would be nice if it didn't make me want to choke myself with my headphone cables before i finished the arena one time...

Plus... what are the OPs stats? gear? CP?.... these make a huge difference, obviously.
    Just saying... if he has the absolute top notch end game gear from previous content and 600 CP... that's not the average person in this game or even the above average player.
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aletheion wrote: »

I don't think the difficulty is at all low and I'd certainly not describe it as "way too easy". There is a reason his name is the only one on the leaderboard and it's not because no one is running it. Dymence is clearly not just your joe average player. It's hard. The average player can't even get past the first boss and Dymence is the only one to complete the thing so far.

Gratz to him because he's an awesome player, but to turn that into thinking it's low difficulty and way too easy is not exactly the case or else the leaderboard would be full of names and everyone would be complaining that it's not a challenge.

-Aletheion

Well it is rather easy now compared to before. Before the damage fix it was really really hard and really punished you for sloppy play. While it does that still you can play a lot more sloppy and just do more dps and ignore everything else. I said b4 the fix that the damage fix was going to make some of the bosses too easy to be burned and I was right. Would really like to see all mobs in the place have their health increased by 20-30% b4 the content goes live.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Sweat Squad
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Aletheion

Well it is rather easy now compared to before. Before the damage fix it was really really hard and really punished you for sloppy play. While it does that still you can play a lot more sloppy and just do more dps and ignore everything else. I said b4 the fix that the damage fix was going to make some of the bosses too easy to be burned and I was right. Would really like to see all mobs in the place have their health increased by 20-30% b4 the content goes live.

you still think it's too easy....?
    Isn't he the only person on the leader board?
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1
  • Mantic0r3
    Mantic0r3
    ✭✭✭
    *** this i am in the same stage but after rezzing @wayshrine i cant get in anymore -.-

congratz to you though..just wondering why i dont see you in the leaderboard?
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Aletheion

you still think it's too easy....?
    Isn't he the only person on the leader board?

It's been fixed for 1 day and I didn't spend a ton of time in there last night. If I could have run it for 8 hours I would have probably cleared but I don't have that much time so I made do with what I had and managed to get the final boss to the clan fear ghost phase quite a few times b4 calling it.
    Sweat Squad
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I happy it had become easier. I just want to get my weapons and gear and be outta there.

Gotta grind dat Merc'n'Ancient Orc motif after all!

How else are we supposed to retain mental stability after acquiring Maelstrom weapons with atrocious traits over and over and over and over and over and over again? If Veteran Maelstrom arena is going to be more difficult traits on Maelstrom weapons should only be traits which make sense for challenging content rewards.

This is non-arguable and not an opinion either.

This is an MMORPG, deliberate difficult content should make players feel like they're rewarded through fun and engaging content with actual worthwhile rewards. Game has been in development for years and years.

Remember the original Veteran Dungeon sets?

ebon_cuirass.jpg
    saviors_helmet.jpg
    Screenshot_20140506_004839.jpg

Why not rework those sets and make them scale up to V16 so Veteran Dungeons can be more rewarding? What's wrong with keeping rewards and content up to date? Refusing to use in-game resources it's wonderful.

Master Weapons need to scale up, the old VR Dungeon sets need to be reworked and scale up.

Veteran Ranks should be removed sometime after Orsinium too; hopefully then we will be able to make sense of things then.
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Aletheion

Yeah I'm probably not the average player since I'm also the author of a sorc guide meant to get the maximum out of the class, and I'm part of the raiding group that currently holds the best times on every trial worldwide ( even though no one really cares about trials anymore nowadays :/ ).

Having said that, it still was a MAJOR drop in difficulty from before this patch. Before I had to work really hard and try my utmost best, now I was flying through the arena like it was all nothing.

24bm06a.png

wre3qw.png

246m0dd.png

Nice job!

I agree (i know you were kind of being sarcastic but...) there needs to be some kind of equalization between grind:payout.
    If you have to do this thing 75 times before you get the 1 item you really wanted and/or that full drop set... it would be nice if it didn't make me want to choke myself with my headphone cables before i finished the arena one time...

Plus... what are the OPs stats? gear? CP?.... these make a huge difference, obviously.
    Just saying... if he has the absolute top notch end game gear from previous content and 600 CP... that's not the average person in this game or even the above average player.

I have 17.944 HP and 45.508 magicka buffed. Used 2 piece nerien'eth (still v12/v14 from pre IC), 4 piece spell power cure, 2 piece torugs and 3 piece willpower with everything fully magicka enchanted and full spell damage on the jewelry. This is the gear I'm using on live so I figured to just give a shot with it in the arena. I have 433 CP currently. As a side note, there's a CP cap now so even if I'd have 600 cp it'd be limited to 501.

The new templates have all the new gear and old IC gear in legendary vr16 though, so the templates are in a pretty equal state. The only thing they're missing is CP (they have only 300 CP, if they didn't change that since last patch), self made food buffs and potions.
    Mantic0r3 wrote: »
    *** this i am in the same stage but after rezzing @wayshrine i cant get in anymore -.-

You probably don't see me because you're playing a different class. Each class has their own leaderboard, and you can filter which class leaderboard you want to view by clicking on a drop down menu at the top right of said leaderboard.
  • Mantic0r3
    Mantic0r3
    ✭✭✭
    Mantic0r3 wrote: »

You probably don't see me because you're playing a different class. Each class has their own leaderboard, and you can filter which class leaderboard you want to view by clicking on a drop down menu at the top right of said leaderboard.

indeed :) thx4info
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

24bm06a.png

wre3qw.png

246m0dd.png

Not everyone is a Sorc or as good as you, there are alot player who doesnt have extremely good playing skills, or like me are older (40-50+) who arent that fast anymore as when they were in their twenties.

It will be wrong if content is adjusted only towards the best players in game, everyone has to have a change to complete veteran mode to, the gear is there allready only the mechanics need to be learned, and i think for many players the state vet Maelstrom is now will be hard enough.

I tried vet Maelstrom with a templated char before patch and i couldnt get pass the first boss, now EU characters are copied and with the implented fixes its easier but still pretty hard (atleast for a 50+ player) and it took me some hard gaming to defeat the first boss.

Cant say much about the other stages because my game keep crashing every 5-10 min so i gave up for now.

And i forgot to say: And iam sure for the elite players there will be archievments many players will never complete.

• s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to make a post about how the difficulty of Vet arena would drop significantly once they fixed the damage mitigation on mobs bug. They should tweak it to somewhere in-between what they had prepatch and now.
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dymence, what is your actual time for "flying through"?

Devs: My main problem with Vet arena is the fact that you can't pickup progress after taking a break. So anyone not good enough to have this content on "farm" won't be able to complete without a couple of hours of dedicated time. That's just unacceptable
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not everyone is a Sorc or as good as you, there are alot player who doesnt have extremely good playing skills, or like me are older (40-50+) who arent that fast anymore as when they were in their twenties.

It will be wrong if content is adjusted only towards the best players in game, everyone has to have a change to complete veteran mode to, the gear is there allready only the mechanics need to be learned, and i think for many players the state vet Maelstrom is now will be hard enough.

I tried vet Maelstrom with a templated char before patch and i couldnt get pass the first boss, now EU characters are copied and with the implented fixes its easier but still pretty hard (atleast for a 50+ player) and it took me some hard gaming to defeat the first boss.

Cant say much about the other stages because my game keep crashing every 5-10 min so i gave up for now.

And i forgot to say: And iam sure for the elite players there will be archievments many players will never complete.

Agree.

Also, not matter how easy the vet arena is, the best players will always hold the top spots on the leaderboards, even if everyone is capable of completing it.
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

24bm06a.png

wre3qw.png

246m0dd.png

While your post holds true to some extent, and I agree everyone should have a chance to complete the veteran mode, your reasoning falls a bit short.

The way it was before was way too hard, the way it is now is arguably too easy. Increasing the difficulty slightly will still leave people the chance to finish the veteran mode, if they put in the required amount of effort/training/optimizing to finish it.

I don't believe in 'dumbing down' content just because a lot of people aren't able to complete it, for the very simple reason that they didn't put enough effort into it. People go in there with their half assed builds, expect to be able to complete it and can't, and as a result go onto the forums to complain about how hard it is and that it should be nerfed. Since when has gaming arrived at the point where you don't need to work for anything anymore nor challenge yourself, but you can simply go onto a forum, complain, and everything gets adjusted to your will? If someone is able to complete it, everyone is able to complete it, as long as they put in the effort required. This is what I believe.

But then again, judging from the fact that no one else has finished it yet may be an indicator that the difficulty is spot on. I honestly don't know, maybe it's the fact that I'm a sorcerer, but it just feels too easy to me right now. Having said that, also looking at your post where you state "And I am sure for the elite players there will be achievements many players will never complete.", I guess this holds true since there is a no death achievement for the veteran maelstrom arena. That's what I'm going for now :p

On a side note, I went in for another run, made it no death up until the 7th arena boss, messed up and died. Lost focus from there on and finished it again with 8 deaths in total (10 last time around). Score went up by about 25K points, I'm guessing because I used a lot less sigils. Seems avoiding the use of sigils is really important if you want to get good scores, more than anything else. Also, still not too thrilled about loot. Got a necklace of glory this time around, still no sight of a maelstrom weapon :neutral:

EDIT:
    Dymence, what is your actual time for "flying through"?

Devs: My main problem with Vet arena is the fact that you can't pickup progress after taking a break. So anyone not good enough to have this content on "farm" won't be able to complete without a couple of hours of dedicated time. That's just unacceptable

I haven't really paid attention to the time, but I'd say 1 and a half hour to 2 hours maximum.
    Edited by Dymence on October 20, 2015 10:06PM
  • leipatemeibbaa
    leipatemeibbaa
    ✭✭✭

I am very curious about how you @Dymence can kill Control Guardian within 36 second?

I am a DK, my character is on NA , so I have been using v16 DK temp fighting arena. It felt this dungeon is extremely difficult for DK. BTW, I am a mage DK.

1. DK does not have a class based AOE damage skill. (None)
    2. I have to use healling staff for some of the fight, cuz the class based DK healling is so damn horrible.

Maybe just because I am not that good. I have been playing 3 hours straight still stuck on Boss 4.
    Any awesome DK can share experience is very appreciated.
    Edited by leipatemeibbaa on October 20, 2015 10:44PM
  • abhimat1999rwb17_ESO
    Congrats!
    Tookey - AD Sorceror
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am very curious about how you @Dymence can kill Control Guardian within 36 second?

I am a DK, my character is on NA , so I have been using v16 DK temp fighting arena. It felt this dungeon is extremely difficult for DK. BTW, I am a mage DK.

1. DK does not have a class based AOE damage skill. (None)
    2. I have to use healling staff for some of the fight, cuz the class based DK healling is so damn horrible.

Maybe just because I am not that good. I have been playing 3 hours straight still stuck on Boss 4.
    Any awesome DK can share experience is very appreciated.

You have inhale. It's a class based AOE damage skill that even heals you. One of your dots is an aoe cone, too.

You don't need any AOE though. I don't play with AOE myself, as sorcs don't really have instant damage aoe skills either. Don't know about keeping yourself alive though, since I don't play a DK

Managed to do my second clear of vet msa without a healing staff, using dual wield on the offbar for more overload damage. Didn't need anything else than power surge and hardened ward.

How I was able to kill the control guardian in 36 is a very simple answer: overload :)
    Edited by Dymence on October 20, 2015 10:47PM
  • leipatemeibbaa
    leipatemeibbaa
    ✭✭✭
    You have inhale. It's a class based AOE damage skill that even heals you. One of your dots is an aoe cone, too.

You don't need any AOE though. I don't play with AOE myself, as sorcs don't really have instant damage aoe skills either. Don't know about keeping yourself alive though, since I don't play a DK

Managed to do my second clear of vet msa without a healing staff, using dual wield on the offbar for more overload damage. Didn't need anything else than power surge and hardened ward.

How I was able to kill the control guardian in 36 is a very simple answer: overload :)

Inhale is only good when more than 2 mobs hitting me, but the damage done by inhale is not that good. Especially on stage 4 there are more adds than any previous stages. I keep spamming healling ward & harness ward just to keep myself alive, but without good dps I got killed eventually.
    Edited by leipatemeibbaa on October 20, 2015 10:54PM
  • reclaimervii.sierra117ub17_ESO
    Lol of course a sorc beat it first dem dmg shields. Guess I was right :)