The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Console to pc

jeppyboi
jeppyboi
Is it possible to transfer a character from console to pc? If not would be available in the near future?
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not possible now, ZOS have given no indication they ever intend to make it available .. which likely means they will do once they've figured out how to monetize it for Crowns!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    PC to Xbox denied I can understand, as they're extremely far ahead of us, since the beta was started on there and such. It would be a disaster for our little community.

However, I'm not sure why they don't allow Xbox to PC transfer. We're so far behind the PC...and a lot of people want to go on to the PC now since it is considered the more 'serious' platform for the game.

There's probably a reason to justify it, probably just so PC players don't get all whiney that we would get to switch and they don't. :P

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

Lestari / Dunmer / EP / Xbox One - kayPOW / EU
    Dragonknight DPS - Magicka - Vampire // Bite : Available / On Cooldown //
    Guild : [ADMIN] Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything is FREE NO CATCH!
    I like to play games and drink tea. I sure love the T.