Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You Know You've Been Playing ESO Too Much When...

Rioghnan
Rioghnan
✭✭✭
I will go first:

When you are watching a show that has a random shot of yellow flowers on a tall weed and you immediately think, "Oh, there's some jute, I should pick that and make a robe."

And additionally, you know you've been playing Morrowind too much when out of the corner of your eye you think you see a guar in the bushes on the way to school -- and don't even think much of it. And also, you keep thinking you can hear the music from it all the time, just out of earshot. :)
You die first!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you've actually tried to cook the recipes in the game, im a professional chef and ive pulled off a few of them. my food cost would be insane if I continued.
    for the adventure savvy:
    http://www.gourmetgaming.co.uk/page/10
    Edited by Mojmir on September 14, 2015 2:42AM
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to look and it wouldn't let me. I think that's interesting and I'm thinking of having my lil chef I live with try that!
    You die first!
  • TheSkaBoss661
    I'm a chef myself, but sadly have not projected that into my provisioning, any game recipes worth trying? It would be a laugh to make one a dinner special.
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    when you've actually tried to cook the recipes in the game, im a professional chef and ive pulled off a few of them. my food cost would be insane if I continued.
    for the adventure savvy:
    http://www.gourmetgaming.co.uk/page/10

UrQuan made a thread about making ESO recipes in real life. You should totally throw your two cents in.

• Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, when I first saw this thread: I thought: nothing.

Then, last night, I had a dream. I had a dream that one of my friends changed her Mundus Stone IRL from the Ritual to the Mage. Needless to say, I am still trying to piece that dream together.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • caseycurtis89_ESO
    ... you are preparing for the GRE and you come across a series of advanced level words you know only because of their application in ESO...
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you are biking home near construction, see one of those temporary warning lights (the ones attached to temporary street blocking things) and immediately get a rush of adrenaline because there is an aspect rune and no one is around to get it.

This is a terrible pic, but I couldn't find a good one from at night:

cin8mGt.jpg
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Saddiq
    Saddiq
    ✭✭✭
    ... you are preparing for the GRE and you come across a series of advanced level words you know only because of their application in ESO...

Haha. You definitely win with that one.
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    ... when you look up the sky at night, at all the stars, and think, wow, the sky is full of holes.

Also when you walk around with a clenched fist, as if you had a staff you'd drop otherwise.
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I had another dream...
    This time, some people were playing basketball with my Aspect runestones (wat?). Needless to say, I wanted them back.
    They were using my Kutas!
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    When you mistakingly call tv commercials "loading screens" because they're 1min+
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you hear something when no one is there and think "Nightblade ganker!"
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    See Dandylion...

Think: Nirnroot!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    crap i had a few from about a month ago but now i can't remember hahaha. i just remember i was at a bbq and couldn't explain to anyone else why i was laughing!!
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dream about fighting a roaming sewer boss.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember when recently ... or even why, but someone said "banner man" in a loudish voice and I had a mental flashback to IC..
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    When you start dreaming you're a khajiit almost every week.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I had dreams like that instead of school nightmares :s . I would rather be an argonian though...
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭

I wish I had dreams like that instead of school nightmares :s . I would rather be an argonian though...

Eheheh I've had one where i was an argonian before, but then I turned into a mudcrab... ._.'
    Edited by Rajajshka on September 29, 2015 6:13PM
  • schrodinger_the_Khajiit
    When you realise that you speak to guild members more than you do to some family members

When you make awful ESO jokes to said guild members

Guild member: I bought FIFA 16 today and feel like I'm being unfaithful. Do you think ESO will take me back?
    Me: No, it's asking for a divorce and wants its ring of Mara back....

Yeah I fear I may need help....
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    • When you have a notebook and sticky notes all over the desk with random bits of info about the game.
    • When you start getting dreams that take place within the game.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    • When your wife waits until the end of a battle to put your coffee down in front of you.
    • When you are 44 years old and you are telling a 22 year old fellow worker about all the peeps you ganked.
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • ArrerBoy
    ArrerBoy
    ✭✭✭
    You start humming bard songs. Can't get the damn things out of my head anymore.
  • Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    Krist wrote: »
    • When your wife waits until the end of a battle to put your coffee down in front of you.
    • When you are 44 years old and you are telling a 22 year old fellow worker about all the peeps you ganked.

#respect for the wife!
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatarans (Currently main)
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
    Lvl 30 NB - Vile Aunataroni De Pipino
    Free spot, looking for suggestions
  • Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    When you walk in the street, see that person you dislike and think of charging him with Invasion
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatarans (Currently main)
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
    Lvl 30 NB - Vile Aunataroni De Pipino
    Free spot, looking for suggestions
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aunatar wrote: »
    #respect for the wife!

I wont kid you, and she wont ever read this so understand I mean it from the bottom of my heart, I have ONE AWESOME WIFE. Totally spoils me, something I actually had to get used to. 8 years, and still the same, just closer, and more in love.
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just the other day I was walking to the post office and for a millisecond, I thought I could streak to there. I was so sad when reality hit me in the face :(
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is more of a "You know you RP too much in ESO" thing, but having numerous dreams involving the Guildies/friends you RP with, down to their personalities being spot-on and everything.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know you been playing eso too much when you start noticing all the bugs and glitches that make the game less fun to even want to log in =/ I did enjoy the game once btw but with everything it lost the spark the enjoyment I once had with eso. that and most of the ppl I played with left already
    Edited by Lightninvash on October 3, 2015 1:45PM
  • natewook
    natewook
    ✭✭✭
    when you start to hit the number 1234&5 keys in combat in another game like skyrim for example and expect every thing to be dead
    sometimes I'll take subjects to far and ask for an arm, leg and maybe an eye, please be patent with me.
    remember this thread people: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/193736/should-eso-turn-up-the-heat-aka-gore-revisited/p1
    necromancer? why I've neve- I would never do such a thing! XD