Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Axe of Belharza [EU/PC]

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe will have a look tonight whilst waiting for azura queue pop
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    Well it seems this is already failed, EP just homed it and claimed it all for themselves within the first day. :disappointed:

This was inevitable. There is too much incentive to turn it into a buff campaign for the faction with most players - walk around IC with 10,000 stones and a 4x multiplier and no enemy players to ever take 80% of your stones. Roll through mobs with no player opposition to claim trophies and open vaults over and over again. Not the old PvP buffs, but a buff in its own way.
    Though the myth that EP is the faction with the most players is exactly that. I've been watching the population bars closely since the Imperial City update and the populations look very, very close.

1-lock-1 on thornblade most of the time.
    I have a screenshot of EP taking the first blue relic on Axe. Attackers: 15. Defenders: the poor sod who took the screenshot.

Myth my behind.
    Population bars in general. Overall, the populations of the three different factions are pretty even. I'm sorry your faction couldn't be bothered to defend.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [edit] Inappropriate, and ultimately pointless.
    Edited by Sharee on September 23, 2015 3:28PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it seems this is already failed, EP just homed it and claimed it all for themselves within the first day. :disappointed:

This was inevitable. There is too much incentive to turn it into a buff campaign for the faction with most players - walk around IC with 10,000 stones and a 4x multiplier and no enemy players to ever take 80% of your stones. Roll through mobs with no player opposition to claim trophies and open vaults over and over again. Not the old PvP buffs, but a buff in its own way.
    Though the myth that EP is the faction with the most players is exactly that. I've been watching the population bars closely since the Imperial City update and the populations look very, very close.

I have a screenshot of EP taking the first blue relic on Axe. Attackers: 15. Defenders: the poor sod who took the screenshot.

Myth my behind.
    Population bars in general. Overall, the populations of the three different factions are pretty even. I'm sorry your faction couldn't be bothered to defend.

There were two of us in the whole cyrodiil at the time we 'didn't bother to defend', you arrogant *****.

I think that's why he said "your faction" DC has always been the underpopulated faction not helped by the fact its guilds and forces spread themselves across all the campaigns.

This isn't helped by the fact that ZOS still won't just gives us campaigns as required, we don't need four bloody 30day campaigns, three seven days and a pre-vet one.

2x Large battle campaign - 30 days, Azura or Axe of Belharza ruleset.
    2x Small skirmish campaigns - 7 days resources only.
    1x Pre-Vet Campaign.

If and only if one of the campaigns becomes locked every night at peak times with queues over 100 should they add another of that type. Enough of these sodding campaigns where people don't have to fight for anything.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Myth my behind.

There were two of us in the whole cyrodiil at the time we 'didn't bother to defend', you arrogant *****.

I think that's why he said "your faction" DC has always been the underpopulated faction not helped by the fact its guilds and forces spread themselves across all the campaigns.

This isn't helped by the fact that ZOS still won't just gives us campaigns as required, we don't need four bloody 30day campaigns, three seven days and a pre-vet one.

2x Large battle campaign - 30 days, Azura or Axe of Belharza ruleset.
    2x Small skirmish campaigns - 7 days resources only.
    1x Pre-Vet Campaign.

If and only if one of the campaigns becomes locked every night at peak times with queues over 100 should they add another of that type. Enough of these sodding campaigns where people don't have to fight for anything.

Problem is that a filled campign like Azura is still lagging lots and just innt playable in primetime. If the game was smooth and fluid then yes no problem with less campigns, but not in the current state.

Still having millons of campigns like it is atm is a bit much and could definetly be reduced.
    Edited by themdogesbite on September 23, 2015 8:55PM
    :]
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes this campaign is very boring we(exile) tried it out tonight and the pvp was minimal, you've got war council and wabbajack running around the whole map avoiding as much pvp as they can to play pvd and when you do get pvp they're all bark no bite, no AD at all on this map to be seen all night.

I wouldn't recommend anyone moving to this campaign unless it's a preorganized thing between guilds of factions.
    Edited by azoriangaming on September 24, 2015 10:10PM
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP Dethroned and now Blue emp, I was hoping to see a 40 man raid. This campaign is a joke EP was on lock pop and we still had to go into IC and hunt the remaining pop we couldn't find. Then once we take access off them with no hope of taking it back there is no enemies.

kRsAvTy.jpg

Edited by AbraXuSeXile on September 24, 2015 10:24PM
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes this campaign is very boring we(exile) tried it out tonight and the pvp was minimal, you've got war council and wabbajack running around the whole map avoiding as much pvp as they can to play pvd and when you do get pvp they're all bark no bite, no AD at all on this map to be seen all night.

I wouldn't recommend anyone moving to this campaign unless it's a preorganized thing between guilds of faction.

I doubt you're going to actually believe this, and I did tell Abraxus the same when he popped onto our TS.

I was actually trying to avoid the shadow games and find your raid at the same time. We did a few PvD while trying to figure out where you raid was but otherwise I was trying to move my group towards you.

We had up one main raid (which I inherited and lead), a overflow raid which mostly shadowed me and a small gang group of some of the better 1vX players.

There aren't really many excuses to give, we played badly tonight and I'm not happy about it (I rage quit leading my raid if you didn't hear). I would love to go for a round two with Exile with a full WJ group rather than some of the randoms and see if better skill at listening/following would make a difference, I am sure at some point whether planned or not this will happen.

I think my favourite part of the night was Chalman Mine's meteor spam though, from our end it went something like this.

Me: "Come to me, group up so we can go, stop fighting that guy over there... Do we have a Negate ready? Stop messing about and get..."
    *meteor spam lands, I start laughing my ass off and nodding in approval at it as I never saw it coming*
    Random: "Was that one meteor? are they abusing again?"
    *instant TS breakdown*

In regards to the campaign yeah... it's not worth people moving here unless the PvP community as a whole can arrange to come here. EP PvE players have claimed it again and WJ will most likely look for somewhere else to play in hopes of finding PvP again.

GF to Exile tonight and thanks for making a show.

*edit for my terrible typos
    Edited by Turelus on September 24, 2015 10:23PM
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't recommend anyone moving to this campaign unless it's a preorganized thing between guilds of faction.

I doubt you're going to actually believe this, and I did tell Abraxus the same when he popped onto our TS.

I was actually trying to avoid the shadow games and find your raid at the same time. We did a few PvD while trying to figure out where you raid was but otherwise I was trying to move my group towards you.

We had up one main raid (which I inherited and lead), a overflow raid which mostly shadowed me and a small gang group of some of the better 1vX players.

There aren't really many excuses to give, we played badly tonight and I'm not happy about it (I rage quit leading my raid if you didn't hear). I would love to go for a round two with Exile with a full WJ group rather than some of the randoms and see if better skill at listening/following would make a difference, I am sure at some point whether planned or not this will happen.

I think my favourite part of the night was Chalman Mine's meteor spam though, from our end it went something like this.

Me: "Come to me, group up so we can go, stop fighting that guy over there... Do we have a Negate ready? Stop messing about and get..."
    *meteor spam lands, I start laughing my ass off and nodding in approval at it as I never saw it coming*
    *instant TS breakdown*

In regards to the campaign yeah... it's not worth people moving here unless the PvP community as a whole can arrange to come here. EP PvE players have claimed it again and WJ will most likely look for somewhere else to play in hopes of finding PvP again.

maybe it's an idea if we ever go back to axe we just do some gvg stuff rather than keeps then we have pvp at all time and I'd be up for something like that.

yes that meteor trick we do just for the laugh when we're bored and people stack but don't come out and fight, check out this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMbF3joLOi4&feature=youtu.be
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody in our raid is on meteor, maybe 1 magicka DK in exception. If you stack like noobs in a tower for 30 seconds what is the best and most entertaining counter?

Nice leading if you rage-quit your own group as a leader. :)
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loving this thread already!

y92UtjW.png

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*instant TS breakdown*

Sounds fun :)

We dont like sieging so if a group are blocking our pvp fun by hiding im a keep or tower they take our meteors. :)

GF wabba
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had fun. :sunglasses:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes EP pop locked yesterday evening and DC/AD on low
    yet somehow when I "q'd" for the map I got in instantly and except for the War council raid not much other people around
    greath job on fixing dem pop-bars Zeni
    but well the game was laggy as hell yesterday with 1fp5s in fights, hope thats better tonight
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    yet somehow when I "q'd" for the map I got in instantly and except for the War council raid not much other people around
    but well the game was laggy as hell yesterday with 1fp5s in fights, hope thats better tonight

yeah there is something massively wrong with the pops atm
    Edited by azoriangaming on September 25, 2015 1:27PM
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on taking the map back. You guys are truly smallscale with your 40-50 man. :heart:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It can be locked without a queue.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    Congrats on taking the map back. You guys are truly smallscale with your 40-50 man. :heart:

I'm so good at doing it I was able to do it whilst both sleeping and then later whilst at work without a client.
    Considering I can take a whole map during those times I will just consider that DC is not trying hard enough. :tongue:
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    Heard no complaints when 20 DC were running over a few EP.

It's only bad when you're Red!

It can be locked without a queue.
    The most recent explanation from ZOS is that the lock icon shows at 90% population.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on September 25, 2015 5:28PM
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    --Nevermind this post, I see that this is just another red zerghole--
    Edited by Isbilen on September 27, 2015 1:09PM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    --Nevermind this post, I see that this is just another red zerghole--
    Try a different campaign, same zergs, different colours.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This campaign is pathetic, It's a campaign to avoid pvp at all cost's.

It's even more funny EP are waiting for us to get bored so they can take keeps back.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's even more funny EP are waiting for us to get bored so they can take keeps back.

Sounds about right. WJ actually stopped capping keeps/defending over the weekend because we were tired of doing all the work for the PvE players on the campaign.

I saw you had a raid up last night as well as some AD taking the map but wasn't on for long, anyone have an AAR of what happened?
  • Hermod
    Hermod
    ✭✭✭
    Blue won due to low pop bonus, they still have the map painted blue, as well as the bonus.
    There is only one principle of war and that's this. Hit the other fellow, as quickly as you can, as hard as you can, where it hurts him most, when he ain't lookin'

William Slim
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds about right. WJ actually stopped capping keeps/defending over the weekend because we were tired of doing all the work for the PvE players on the campaign.

I saw you had a raid up last night as well as some AD taking the map but wasn't on for long, anyone have an AAR of what happened?

Was my birthday so wasnt on for long but the run down i got from it was, dicked AD and EP over and over then they avoid at all costs and play hide and seek all night. Then when i got on we kill wabba/war they bore us to death by waiting till we logged out then came back with full raid when we had 5 guys in the zone, unfortunetely for them i knew this would happen so we went back and killed them then they logged.

Then since 6am this morning ive been defending, awaiting to get zerged :) DC won campaign also and we trashed the map. :)
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on September 29, 2015 9:24AM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Hermod
    Hermod
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, on my Birthday, I go out with friends.
    There is only one principle of war and that's this. Hit the other fellow, as quickly as you can, as hard as you can, where it hurts him most, when he ain't lookin'

William Slim
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hermod wrote: »

You've heard the expression "paint the town red"? Similar thing just wrong colour I guess ;)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update Abraxus and happy belated birthday! have a cookie. :cookie: (there is no cake emote)

Still not sure if we want to stay here as the PvP tends not to be constant meaning the unemployed/students don't have much to do during the day. Honestly at this point I am tempted to just move to Azura and join the meh.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is lazer quest nowa days? :)

Thanks for the update Abraxus and happy belated birthday! have a cookie. :cookie: (there is no cake emote)

Still not sure if we want to stay here as the PvP tends not to be constant meaning the unemployed/students don't have much to do during the day. Honestly at this point I am tempted to just move to Azura and join the meh.

Thanks.

Well we come here and we fight, Then play hide and seek. So it's likely we will move on also. At the moment we arn't too impressed with these crappy campaigns so we arn't actively PvPing much anyway.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Hermod
    Hermod
    ✭✭✭

How is lazer quest nowa days? :)

Sod that, I will leave that to you kids.

I'm more a pint of bitter down the pub, you know that place, were the adults go. :)

William Slim