The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BUG: Talons skill

dudenamedchris
I was talking to customer support via email and they told me to put this problem on here. I've mentioned it In a few other areas but I don't think they were seen.
So I'm a dragon knight but no matter what character I use the skill talons only works like 20% of the time. Usually it just consumes magicka but almost never does the animation on the enemy character nor will it have the affect of the skill as well. ZOS please get back to me on this issue as I would prefer to be able to use this skill.

Further details- this skill has always existed for me on the Xbox one NA server since released on consoles. I have no issues with any other skills or classes and my internet is fine. (Except when the game crashes -usually in PVP- but many players have this happen often)

While I have your attention - in pvp there are moments where everybody in the campaign is forced to dismount from the horse at the same time. Just thought you guys should know about that one.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh.. really? CS are starting to look like morons... Sorry guys.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2281821#Comment_2281821
    The change to Talons now being blockable was intended; apologies for the undocumented change. That said, we are considering reverting this change in a future patch to make it not blockable again. What do you guys think?
    Just to follow up on this, we will be reverting this change (likely in the next update) so Talons will no longer be blockable.

Your talons are being blocked, most likely. And the quotes are from MONDAY.

Reply back to them and link the thread I linked, so they know what is going on.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • dudenamedchris
    Oh ok thx. Any idea when the next update is?
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok thx. Any idea when the next update is?

Hopefully it is a hot-fix thing, so Wednesday for Xbox? Monday for us PC guys.
  • dudenamedchris
    :) thx dood
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :) thx dood

Well.. banner up top changed. Apparently, it wont be fixed this week.
  • dudenamedchris
    What do you mean
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are not doing a PC patch this week, so no patch for the Talons bug.

Its in the orange text at the top of this page.
    Edited by Darlgon on September 27, 2015 3:57PM
  • dudenamedchris
    It says maintenance :/