Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Prismatic Enchantments

anton_tatarov
anton_tatarov
✭✭
Guys i have a problem with that, i cant find any info how u can get it, any one here craft it already? Those for 3 stats ench
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ask @Lefty_Lucy how to get them he is pretty knowledgeable about the game
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probaly that new essence rune in the tel var stone shops.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can aquire the Potency runes by distracting V15/16 glyphs you find in the Imperail city.
    The chance to succesfully distract the potency rune out of it seems to be lower than normally. Could as well be bad luck.
    So far, I've distracted 4 runes. I've crafted a glyph and it's V15 for some reason. I don't know how to change that.

So I would recommend you hunt as many treasure chests as possible in the city. The chance to get 1 glyph out of them is realistic.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potency runes can be get throught tstones or if you destruct v15/16 glyphes.
    Essence runes can be found in chest in ic i think, but not sure about this.
    Chest from the mini dolmen

Added a new Essence rune, and its associated new enchantments. •This Essence rune can be acquired by completing particularly dangerous content within the Imperial City.
    Edited by BuggeX on September 4, 2015 1:41PM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • anton_tatarov
    anton_tatarov
    ✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »

Added a new Essence rune, and its associated new enchantments. •This Essence rune can be acquired by completing particularly dangerous content within the Imperial City.

lol what kind of content within IC?)
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »

lol what kind of content within IC?)

Particularly dangerous content.
    The Older Gamers Recruitment Thread
    Always accepting new members for NA and EU server. PvP PvE RP all welcome. Must be 25+ yo to join.
    http://www.theoldergamers.com/
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    You can aquire the Potency runes by distracting V15/16 glyphs you find in the Imperail city.
    The chance to succesfully distract the potency rune out of it seems to be lower than normally. Could as well be bad luck.
    So far, I've distracted 4 runes. I've crafted a glyph and it's V15 for some reason. I don't know how to change that.

So I would recommend you hunt as many treasure chests as possible in the city. The chance to get 1 glyph out of them is realistic.

There are two new Potency runes, one for VR15 and one for VR16. I have never seen a VR16 glyph drop from a mob yet so all my decon runes have been the VR15. Not sure if VR16 can drop from bosses or chests maybe? You can buy the VR16 with Tel Var stones. I forget the name, but it breaks down like this at vendor:

1). Ends in "a" and cost 80 stones = VR15 additive potency rune.
    2). Ends in "e" and cost 80 stones = VR15 subtractive potency rune.
    3). Ends in "a" and cost 800 stones = VR16 additive potency rune.
    4). Ends in "e" and cost 800 stones = VR16 subtractive potency rune.

These seem reasonably priced. It's not like you need 150 of them to craft a glyph. ;-)
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can craft a vr16 tri-glyph with Hakeijo(essence) + Repora(potency).
    jjp5jp.jpg
    Edit: Got that Hakeijo from killing a treasure scamp.
    Edited by tplink3r1 on September 4, 2015 3:26PM
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tplink3r1 wrote: »
    jjp5jp.jpg
    Sweet! Now, does anyone know the stats on a VR16 gold single stat glyph so we can do some comparisons and theorycrafting?

I mean, I already know I'm going to want these glyphs for my tanking gear, I just want to crunch some numbers to see if I'll want these glyphs for all of my gear...
    Edited by UrQuan on September 4, 2015 9:03PM
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭

How do you distract a potency rune? Say to it, "Hey, what's that over there?" while pointing behind it?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    jjp5jp.jpg
    Sweet! Now, does anyone know the stats on a VR16 gold single stat glyph so we can do some comparisons and theorycrafting?

I mean, I already know I'm going to want these glyphs for my tanking gear, I just want to crunch some numbers to see if I'll want these glyphs for all of my gear...

Max v16 of one attribute is twice as much as what you gain from the prismatic but the fact that you get 3 of them is very good. If you put prismatic on 3 large pieces, aka legs, helmet and chest you will get 50% more than if you did 1 stam 1 hp and 1 mag v16 glyph. As a dk tank myself Im gonna go with prismatic on my small pieces and max stam on my big pieces, want to up the stam as much as possible to get more out of the shards, synergies and earthen heart abilites since they are based of your max stam.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    jjp5jp.jpg

Max v16 of one attribute is twice as much as what you gain from the prismatic but the fact that you get 3 of them is very good. If you put prismatic on 3 large pieces, aka legs, helmet and chest you will get 50% more than if you did 1 stam 1 hp and 1 mag v16 glyph. As a dk tank myself Im gonna go with prismatic on my small pieces and max stam on my big pieces, want to up the stam as much as possible to get more out of the shards, synergies and earthen heart abilites since they are based of your max stam.
    Cool, that's exactly what I wanted to know. Right now I use different sets, different enchants, and different food buffs to swap my stats around depending on what role I'm going to be doing (tank, magicka dps, healer). So now I can actually run numbers to try to figure out how what glyphs I should use on what gear, and whether I should respec my attributes along with that.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sort of semi-balanced anyway, so if I can I'll probably just buy so I can make all 7 pieces be of the Prismatic Defense enchantment. Really need every point of resource I can get, and technically this gives the most points, by quite a margin too, so yeah. ^.^ And huh, for something you only need one of to craft in that effect, 800 Tel Var Stones isn't the worst for one of it, then you just need the VR16 Additive Potency Rune. Already have some Kutas just waiting for Aspect...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Can the new Essence Runes be used to make Glyphs under VR15?

Can you craft a level 1-10 Prismatic Glyph?
    Edited by Tallowby on September 8, 2015 1:25PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tallowby wrote: »
    Can the new Essence Runes be used to make Glyphs under VR15?

Can you craft a level 1-10 Prismatic Glyph?

You can, but you probably shouldn't. These are going to be very expensive since the only reliable way to get them is randomly off treasure scamps, and even encountering treasure scamps is rare. Probably best to just wait until v16 and make sure you know what your build is before you invest in the gear.
  • Max2497
    Max2497
    ✭✭✭
    I had one drop from the Mo Lag Ball event in the sewers.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gotta love the tel var stone price jump between v15 n v16 lol..
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are terrible. Stop the madness.
  • lifefrombelowb14_ESO
    Got one off of a Trove Scamp along with 20 game.
  • warpower9
    warpower9
    ✭✭
    nice post was wondering how this worked ty
  • JWT
    JWT
    ✭✭
    can said rune be used for a jewellery glyph as well? i've been curious about that
    may his chaos set you free~

Fennreous Ironwill - v15 stammblade/tank - AD
    Nitara ShadowClaw - v16 stammblade/tank - EP
    Ka'ri ShadowClaw - v16 magicblade - DC
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not found a single VR16 glyph that dropped. Most are VR10-VR14 and some are VR15 every now and then.

But VR16....never seen one glyph as a drop....yet
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wish we could buy these prismatic essences for telvar stones. I have all these TV stones and nothing to spend them on except potency runes.
    Edited by Armitas on September 8, 2015 1:57PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • adamlietzb16_ESO
    i used one cuz i did not know what it was i now have a v10-14 white w/ 246 to 3 stats
    Edited by adamlietzb16_ESO on September 8, 2015 2:01PM
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Wish we could buy these prismatic essences for telvar stones. I have all these TV stones and nothing to spend them on except potency runes.

yeah... same opinion

For now I am enjoying IC very much, but after the excitement of this new content is gone, I will not stop grinding until I have these prismatic essences :)

I hope that there will come other ways to get these essences

When we are Vet 20+
    these essences could perhaps be one of the most usefull items of this patch
    Edited by hrothbern on September 8, 2015 2:02PM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Lord_Bidr
    Lord_Bidr
    ✭✭✭
    You can aquire the Potency runes by distracting V15/16 glyphs ...The chance to succesfully distract the potency rune ... So far, I've distracted 4 runes.

Here comes the bigger question. How does one DISTRACT glyphs? Should I try going in naked, will that be enough?
    ~ The brightest lights often cast the darkest shadows. ~
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »

you have enough TV stones to buy mats for v16 armor? damn that is a lot.
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can all you Prismatic Nerds show up in Haderus Temple District with a pocket full of stones at around 7pm CST? I would like to show you how well real glyphs work.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Edited by Xeven on September 8, 2015 2:22PM
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    Can all you Prismatic Nerds show up in Haderus Temple District with a pocket full of stones at around 7pm CST? I would like to show you how well real glyphs work.

How's your sorc playing with the streak nerf?
    Not to well.
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    Xeven wrote: »

How's your sorc playing with the streak nerf?
    Not to well.

Not too well.

You're right. Please show up with stones and prismatic enchants, and teach me a lesson.
This discussion has been closed.