The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TOG - The Older Gamers [NA, EU, PvP, PvE, RP] 25+

Thymos
Thymos
✭✭✭✭✭
15481d1396214552-recruitment-page-120ozt4.png
The Older Gamers has been a gaming community for like minded gaming enthusiasts to gather and share their opinions, love of gaming, and quality company for over a decade.

TOG has a strict age requirement of 25 years and over. We also have strict rules on conduct and behavior, both in the games we are represented in and on the community boards and voice channels. We're a well known bunch with a great reputation and we aim to keep it that way.

We currently have a large group of members playing The Elder Scrolls Online with three primary guilds based on timezones:

TOG on the NA megaserver
The Older Gamers on the European megaserver

The guilds on the NA server have focused on Daggerfall Covenant, but do not exclude other factions. The NA server guild is home to lots of Oceanic players as well North American. The guild on the EU server has focused on Aldmeri Dominion, but also does not exclude other factions being played. There are groups of people of all play styles, PvP, RP, PvE. There is no overall focus for any of the guilds. This place is for people to enjoy themselves how they like to play. We are a very social community, and promote that above all.

The Older Gamers originated in Australia, and we now have over 60,000 members from all over the globe. We have representation in almost every game currently on the market (and many not). Many people join us for one game and then stay on for the great community.

The TOG community is completely free to be a member of, and runs community servers for voice comms (TS, Vent, Mumble) and for many popular games across all genres including MMO, FPS, RPG, Sims, etc. It also hosts blogs, reviews, buy/sell/trade, news... loads of stuff!! This is a premier gaming community, not just a guild.

Please visit TOG yourself for a better look at what we offer...
http://www.theoldergamers.com/

And here is a link to the forums:
http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/

Don't be shy! Joining such a huge gaming community can be a little daunting, but it will feel like a second home to you in no time! Post in the Barracks and one of our friendly admins will have you in super quick!

In order to join

You need to make an account within our forums, then make a post in the Barracks just telling us a little about yourself to get full access membership.
Edited by Thymos on March 18, 2015 10:43PM
The Older Gamers Recruitment Thread
Always accepting new members for NA and EU server. PvP PvE RP all welcome. Must be 25+ yo to join.
  • dartanvspreeb18_ESO
    dartanvspreeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    On the EU megaserver The Older Gamers (TOG) has a single guild with a focus in the Aldmeri Dominion, but we have many alts and players in the other two factions.

If you have any questions you can contact any of the TOG EU officers ingame:
    Guild Leader: @TOGRourke
    Officer: @SiN'BaD
    Officer: @MondeZA
    Officer: @tombstone72

I look forward to meeting you ingame soon.
    Edited by dartanvspreeb18_ESO on May 26, 2014 1:18PM
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lately, we've been hosting weekly boss/dolmen runs in the Veteran areas. We also have weekly dungeon runs. Soon to start doing Trials. If you're still levelling, there are plenty of members taking it a little slower, and everyone is eager to help out new comers.
    Always accepting new members for NA and EU server. PvP PvE RP all welcome. Must be 25+ yo to join.
  • jimijac0me
    jimijac0me
    ✭✭✭
    TOG is now recruiting!...

Now is a great time to join as The Older Gamers NA ESO Division looks to rebuild and grow our Division.

If you’re looking for a friendly, welcoming environment where you don’t have to be the best to be accepted and no matter your level or experience then check us out today!

The Older Gamers is a gaming community for like-minded gaming enthusiasts to gather and share their opinions, love of gaming, and quality company.

TOG has a strict age requirement of 25 years and over. We also have strict rules on conduct and behaviour, both in the games we are represented in and on the community boards and voice channels. We're a well-known bunch with a great reputation and we aim to keep it that way.

We currently have a community of members playing The Elder Scrolls Online with two primary guilds based on timezones:
    • TOG (North America / Oceanic) on the NA megaserver – Daggerfall Covenant (although we have players across all factions)
    • The Older Gamers on the European megaserver
    The Older Gamers originated in Australia, and we now have over 60,000 members from all over the globe. We have representation in almost every game currently on the market (and many not). Many people join us for one game and then stay on for the great community.

The TOG community is completely free to be a member of, and runs community servers for voice comms (TS, Vent, Mumble) and for many popular games across all genres including MMO, FPS, RPG, Sims, etc. It also hosts blogs, reviews, buy/sell/trade, news... loads of stuff!!

Please visit TOG yourself for a better look at what we offer...
    http://www.theoldergamers.com

Don't be shy! Joining such a huge gaming community can be a little daunting, but it will feel like a second home to you in no time! Post in the Barracks and one of our friendly admins will have you in super quick
    Guild Leader Rats of Tobruk (RoT) DC PVP Guild
    Jacome Enakis (DC NB)
    Jacome Dibella (DC Sorc)
    Tealc Enakis (DC DK)
    Jacome Lightbringer (DC Templar)
    Jacome Gro-Longenfirm (DC Sorc)
    Baron Humbert Von Gikken (DC Warden)
  • jimijac0me
    jimijac0me
    ✭✭✭
    A bump for 2015 :)
    Jacome Enakis (DC NB)
    Jacome Dibella (DC Sorc)
    Tealc Enakis (DC DK)
  • jimijac0me
    jimijac0me
    ✭✭✭
    Still welcoming new members to TOG :)

We offer Team Speak, active multi-game forums and a great community to play with a call home!

Check us out at http://www.theoldergamers.com and if you're 25 years or older and looking to join post in the Barracks

Any questions feel free to ask or hit me up in game @jac0me :)
    Jacome Enakis (DC NB)
    Jacome Dibella (DC Sorc)
    Tealc Enakis (DC DK)
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, 23 here born in '92. Hope you guys can make an exception here. Little bit about myself. Been married for 2 years now to a lovely lady (who hopefully gains an interest in gaming like I do) and we are currently saving up for a house. So I may not be 25 yet but I can prove the maturity you guys are looking for if given the chance. Hence I am also looking for a mature team of people who just want to have a good time on ESO and trying to stay away from all the racism/cursing/spamming normally found in some environments.

Thanks guys hope to get invited: @ch1no92 (NA server)
    Edited by ch1no92 on February 24, 2015 3:17PM
  • jimijac0me
    jimijac0me
    ✭✭✭
    ch1no92 wrote: »
    Hey guys, 23 here born in '92. Hope you guys can make an exception here. Little bit about myself. Been married for 2 years now to a lovely lady (who hopefully gains an interest in gaming like I do) and we are currently saving up for a house. So I may not be 25 yet but I can prove the maturity you guys are looking for if given the chance. Hence I am also looking for a mature team of people who just want to have a good time on ESO and trying to stay away from all the racism/cursing/spamming normally found in some environments.

Thanks guys hope to get invited: @ch1no92 (NA server)

Hi ch1no92, the minimum age of 25 is strictly enforced so I'd be unable to add you to the guild which is unfortunate as you seem as though you'd be a great addition to our guild.

Feel free to add me to your contacts in game though, always good to have more people to play with!
    Jacome Enakis (DC NB)
    Jacome Dibella (DC Sorc)
    Tealc Enakis (DC DK)
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've been getting a steady influx of new members. Our ranks are swelling again. We are open to anyone over 25, and we foster a very mature and drama free community. We are here for all sorts of players, casuals or hardcore elites. We have several members that have been with the game since beta, and have trained about every trait in the game to create any craftable sets. We have strong and active PvPers, and strong level capped PvErs. The guild is very helpful and people will go out of their way to help you in the game, and feel welcome.
  • Odium79
    Odium79
    Soul Shriven
    T.O.G. – The Older Gamers
    “The home for adults that love games”

So I know that most people that are looking into joining a guild are probably thinking something like “Damn I need a guild to do this stuff I want to do” or
    “Sure is quiet/boring being solo all the time” or
    “This would be so much easier with someone to group with”, and those are fine reasons to look into joining a guild. I know those were my thoughts back when I started playing Guild Wars 2.

A friend of mine was in TOG and suggested I apply for membership, using words like awesome, great people, and very laid back group, to entice me into signing up. Pretty sure I still owe him a drink for getting me involved with this amazing group of gamers. In my time since joining TOG I have been involved with some of the nicest most helpful people across the 6 games I have joined them in. Yes that is right, 6 different games and the same guild, same rules, same principles, and some of the same people. I love my TOG and know that no matter what game I want to go and play that there will be a community of like minded people I can play with built in almost automatically.

This is where I feel TOG really shows it’s value, you can join for the game you are playing now and then also join any of the other 46 official portals that are currently active. New multiplayer game on the horizon, there is a good chance it will have a division created for it. Membership is free; we have a very well maintained member’s forum, and provide a TS3 server for game usage.

So in the end I ask, are you looking for a guild? Are you an adult over the age of 25? Are you looking for a cohesive organization? Are you looking for a centralized point where like minded adults get together to go play games? If you answered yes to the questions above and are looking for the type of experience I have listed/had then I highly recommend jumping over to our forums and giving us a go.

See you in game,
    Odium
  • Ankeele
    Ankeele
    Soul Shriven
    Hello TOG I am interested in joining your guild it seems like a great fit for me I am 43 Work long hours no one to really game with and just returning to ESO I put in an app at your website about 3 oclock or so est. and have yet to recieve an email so i can post something about myself looking for a reply. hope to hear from you soon if not look me up ingame Ankeele Perryman
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll look for your post to lead you in, then.
  • Silencer
    Silencer
    Hi, I would like to join :). I'm a 37 year old gamer from Norway. I've played more than a dozen mmorpgs, but nowadays I'm pretty casual and play mostly to have fun. My character is @fredelig and I have my main in the Daggerfall Covenant.

Ps. The reason I play on the North American server was because after beta you had to make some adjustments in the settings to change from North America to Europe. Noone told me that, so I ended up staying on the North American server.
    Edited by Silencer on March 12, 2015 11:40PM
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I just need you to go to the TOG website forums and create an account. We have a few steps before becoming a full member, and it's mainly to keep the wrong type of people out.

http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/ will get you started, then when you get the confirmation email, go to the barracks and introduce yourself to get full access. I or the guild leader will find you there, and lead you to where to sign up for the guild.
  • Silencer
    Silencer
    No problem, I'll go and create account now :)
  • Silencer
    Silencer
    I've created an account, wrote a little about myself and made an application on the the barracks. Hope it's ok that I keep my character name fredelig without a [tog] in front. As I mentioned I've used that name since 2005 in more than a dozen mmorpgs.
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need to use guild tags at all. So it's no worries.
  • Kenjermin
    Kenjermin
    ✭✭
    Hey there! I signed up on the Website and Posted a Introduction in the Barracks. Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Let me know if you need anything else!
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi

I'm looking for a guild that has mature-but-fun members and activities in the GMT+10 time zone. I'm in Brisbane, Australia and love running dungeons, but am having a very hard time getting groups together.

I'm in my late '40s.

My main is a VR10 Templar Healer/DPS (DC) and I have a VR9 DK (DC).

I've played ST:TOR and WoW, usually as a tank or healer.

Would love to find a guild to call home.

Thanks!

ingame: @Sandmanninja
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • jacobd.canaanb14_ESO
    jacobd.canaanb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

This sounds great. When you say you have players across all factions, do you have a semi-structured organization for the Ebonheart pact? I'm a frequent but semi-casual gamer looking to get back into ESO but I need be involved with a good group of people to stay involved. (26 year old professional)

Best,

Ine Ran
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't have any major structure in Aldmeri Dominion or Ebonheart Pact, but there are regular players of those alliances. Because of the game mechanics, we try to focus most of our guild events and guild participation on one faction, and by popular vote within TOG, it was Daggerfall Covenant. We also have several players that just love making alts, and have characters on all factions. We're very social, and promote the use of our own private TeamSpeak server.

A lot of our members still enjoy helping out when they can. We've recently had someone join that was sticking to playing on the AD side, yet our DC members were graciously helping them by crafting armor sets for them.

The Older Gamers isn't just ESO, we're a huge community of gamers that span across nearly every major game out there, even some old ones.
  • Andru
    Andru
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I'm looking for a guild that has mature-but-fun members and activities in the GMT+10 time zone. I'm in Brisbane, Australia and love running dungeons, but am having a very hard time getting groups together.

...Thanks!

ingame: @Sandmanninja

Hi Sandman

We have a lot of Oceanic players in TOG so I"m sure there are people on in your time zone and probably most every other time zone. I've been in TOG for almost 4 years and have played quite a few games with different TOG guilds in different games. It's a great mix of friendly and mature people although most are younger than I am at age 63. :smile:

The first post has a link to our forums so stop in and look around.

Andru
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, and on the NA server, we have people playing in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, and even some European players on that server.
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great! Checking the forums out. Thanks!
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • CobraCommand3r2
    CobraCommand3r2
    Soul Shriven
    i am interested in joing on NA server from canada 33 years old so i think i make the age cut lol . would love an invite @cobracommander666
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CobraCommand3r2 Please visit our forums and make an account then post in the Barracks section and we can get you full membership. We have a little bit of a process to becoming a member; this is in order to keep the undesirables out, and to keep track of who is where, as the community is very huge.
  • Andru
    Andru
    Soul Shriven
    Just giving this a bump in case there are any geezers out there looking for a friendly place to play.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd the notion of what an older gamer is...over 25.

In my guild most players are over 60, though we do tolerate the occasional player in his/her 50s :p

Actually it came as a bit of a surprise. I had no idea until one evening on TS when someone asked how old folks were.
  • jimijac0me
    jimijac0me
    ✭✭✭
    2 Guildies 5000 gold richer this week after winning “Where in the world is…” hide and seek! :smiley:
    Jacome Enakis (DC NB)
    Jacome Dibella (DC Sorc)
    Tealc Enakis (DC DK)
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the gamers in this community and guild are much older than 25.
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    Thymos wrote: »
    Most of the gamers in this community and guild are much older than 25.
    Do you run on XBox EU as well or only PC?

At 50 next month I'm just within qualification standards lol.
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)