Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

I am a great healer but ever since I've hit vet nobody will pick me up cause I'm not a Templar

• timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    I don't roll with Vamp healers, especially for stuff like VCoA, VetBC, and VetEH. Too many people don't understand the concept of "you will die to Bogdan when he jumps" as vamps.

I say this as a Sorc who also runs heals, as I have absolutely no trouble getting a group as a healer.

The only place that being a vamp is even slightly risky at is Vet DSA, and even that is more than doable. It isn't an issue to finish any Vet Dungeon as a vamp.
    Edited by timidobserver on August 15, 2015 4:43PM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell that to the multitude of vampire healers who wipe at the first Bogdan jump.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this thread taught me is that ZOS needs to SHUT DOWN whatever add-ons people are using to tell if you are a Vampire or whatever. I don't want anybody snooping on my build without my permission, in PvE or PvP.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this thread taught me is that ZOS needs to SHUT DOWN whatever add-ons people are using to tell if you are a Vampire or whatever. I don't want anybody snooping on my build without my permission, in PvE or PvP.

You mean, the bluish or purplish/grey skin and the glowing red eyes? Plus the wrinkles and such that appear when they need to feed? Yeah.. sorry. thats not an add-on and IS an undead giveaway.
    Edited by Darlgon on August 15, 2015 5:41PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

You mean, the bluish or purplish/grey skin and the glowing red eyes? Plus the wrinkles and such that appear when they need to feed? Yeah.. sorry. thats not an add-on and IS an undead giveaway.

You can hide all that with a helmet and the right armor, though can't you?
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

You can hide all that with a helmet and the right armor, though can't you?

I have yet to see a uniform that fully covered it. And, as soon as AoE fire comes, its pretty obvious. Same with the poison gas clouds and werewolves.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    People are idiots. If you can hold your own in battle while healing, I for one would love to be in your group.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    demendred wrote: »
    People are idiots. If you can hold your own in battle while healing, I for one would love to be in your group.

i agree, its not so much about class as it is about skill for the most part, best healer i ever ran with was VCOA hard mode, a nord NB healer of all things. its about timing, resource management, and tactics. i also agree why people are skittish of vamps, but only in places like this and if your going for achievements.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    i agree, its not so much about class as it is about skill for the most part, best healer i ever ran with was VCOA hard mode, a nord NB healer of all things. its about timing, resource management, and tactics. i also agree why people are skittish of vamps, but only in places like this and if your going for achievements.
    You can be a good healer with any class, any race and vampire too - however what people ignore is the general lack of skill and avoidance, even the best players will struggle being a vampire and die more often than if they werent. Templar healers have many support skills, which is why they're prefered over nightblades and sorcerers. It is easier to be a templar healer than any other class.

People just don't want to end up 3 hours in a dungeon to do a pledge run, that could have happened in 10-15 minutes. So they exclude what they are unsure of. They do this due to bad past experiences.

In my guild we train people up if they ask for it. We help out with builds, information about skills, dungeon runs etc. but I also try to introduce the new guildmembers around, so they get the chance to find good friends to do dungeons with.The last part is the most important part, because if they already got friends to do dungeons with, they can avoid the pug hell.