Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart PVE Guild Looking For More

• rednckpirate
    PVP group forming tomorrow evening at 9 pm central. Would love to have anyone who wants to join.
  • rednckpirate
    Successful PVP night last night. More to come, most likely next Wednesday. We continue our search for all levels. Please join us.
  • rednckpirate
    Will be running the vet pledge this evening. If you are interested, please let me know. We currently have 39 members and are slowly working towards 50 to get a guild trader up.
  • DarkDragon333
    DarkDragon333
    Soul Shriven
    Dark Dragon333
  • rednckpirate
    Will add ya when I get home from work.
  • CL1NTBEA5TWOOD
    Please flick me a invite :)
    Gamertag is - CL1NT BEA5TWOOD

Thanks
  • rednckpirate
    Running undaunted pledges tonight. Probably PVP after. Currently have 42 people in the guild working on 50. Bring it.
  • fred1299
    fred1299
    Soul Shriven
    fred1299
  • rednckpirate
    Currently sitting at 42 members. Inching closer to the guild trader. We continue to run undaunted pledges daily and set up a PVP night once a week. Bring it.
  • rednckpirate
    Looking to have that guild trader very soon. We continue to run vet and normal undaunted pledges every night. Come join the fun.
  • falurnefulgerb14_ESO
    falurnefulgerb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Bite Me, LLC (Ebonheart) is now recruiting! All levels and all classes welcome. Aside from providing bites, our primary focus (for now) will be leveling with an eventual goal being endgame PVE content. Most In our guild are married, have jobs, and play when possible. There is no commitment level. So bring it! Whether you can provide a bite or you need a bite, we want you to join us.

We are communicating via the app: Line. Download it, set it up and then follow the link below to be added to the convo.
    http://line.me/ti/g/psZPookR_L

Just post your gamertag and I'll shoot out invites.

I would like an add. My gamertag is KiddSynth. If it means anything, I'm a level 9 or 10 WW.

Leliana the Spectre - VR4 Nightblade
  • TheRealChris24
    TheRealChris24
    Soul Shriven
    GT: I Khris I
  • rednckpirate
    Just saw these, will send invites tomorrow.
  • olddirtybernie
    olddirtybernie
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer tag: devildriver1134
  • rednckpirate
    PVP night tomorrow evening. Come join us.
  • rednckpirate
    Undaunted Vet Pledge tonight. Come join us.
  • SecXTanX
    SecXTanX
    Soul Shriven
    Toss an invite SecXTanX
  • rednckpirate
    Someone in the guild will toss you an invite, if they don't then I will when I get home.