Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart PVE Guild Looking For More

rednckpirate
Bite Me, LLC (Ebonheart) is now recruiting! All levels and all classes welcome. Aside from providing bites, our primary focus (for now) will be leveling with an eventual goal being endgame PVE content. Most In our guild are married, have jobs, and play when possible. There is no commitment level. So bring it! Whether you can provide a bite or you need a bite, we want you to join us.

We are communicating via the app: Line. Download it, set it up and then follow the link below to be added to the convo.
http://line.me/ti/g/psZPookR_L

Just post your gamertag and I'll shoot out invites.
Edited by rednckpirate on July 22, 2015 8:06PM
  • YoungChaplin
    Hey is that your gamertag that you want a message? I don't have permission when I tried to pm. Can I join?
    My gamertag is KoolAidMan132
    I am very active and friendly :)
  • rednckpirate
    I'll add you next time I'm on. That's my gamertag for Xbox btw.
  • rednckpirate
    Also, we will communicate via the app: Line. Very easy to use.
  • YoungChaplin
    Okay I'm actually out of town currently until tomorrow but then I'll be on, and I'll get the app how do you use it? I'll use it
  • rednckpirate
    Bump
  • YoungChaplin
    Hey how do you use line?
  • rednckpirate
    What's your name on there?
  • YoungChaplin
    My name on it is KoolAidMan132, wanna add me on it?
  • rednckpirate
    Click the link above and it should take you to the group
  • YoungChaplin
    It's just taking me to download the app but I already have it downloaded and logged in
  • rednckpirate
    If you have if downloaded, press the link and then press open in the App Store.
  • rednckpirate
    Also, be sure you are clicking that link on your phone. I tried to add you just now in the app but it says user not found.
  • YoungChaplin
    It worked this time lol
  • rednckpirate
    Glad it worked. Welcome.
  • rednckpirate
    Bump
  • rednckpirate
    Bump
  • rednckpirate
    We now have werewolf and vampire bites available.
  • rednckpirate
    We continue to look for more PVE oriented players. Most now are either close to VR rank or are VR1-VR4. We have our eyes set on Trials now.
  • Nyboel
    Nyboel
    Soul Shriven
    If you still have room, I would like an invite. Sounds like a good guild for me.
    Gamertag: Nyboel
  • AboveSpartan11O
    GT: AboveSpartan11O
    Last letter O, not zero
  • rednckpirate
    Tonight, we are forming a PVP group. This is a rare evening for our guild as our time is mostly wrapped up in PVE activities.
  • rednckpirate
    Participated in a guild PVP 6 man group. Fun fun. More to follow tomorrow!
  • rednckpirate
    Tonight we will be attempting Veteran Rank dungeons. Come join us!
  • rednckpirate
    We would love to have more veteran ranked players to form more groups for veteran ranked dungeons.
  • rednckpirate
    Tonight at 9 pm central, we will be forming a PVP group. Message rednckpirate 32 for invite.
  • XgrouchyterrorX
    I have a vet rank one character but I want to have a new main guy. Would you guys be able to help with that? And I can't use the app
  • rednckpirate
    Sure, what's your gt?
  • rednckpirate
    Will be running veteran undaunted pledge this evening as well as undaunted normal pledge. Would love to have more people.
  • rednckpirate
    We do have the additional goal of obtaining 50 members to have a guild trader. Just need more peeps.