The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for “ESO Heads to Consoles June 9th”

• donben2ub17_ESO
    Does anyone know if each of the platforms will have their own Dungeon Master or will they all follow the same path? Lets say on PC/Mac the Aldmeri Dominion keeps an Emperor for 6 months or a year will the Tamrial become slaves to them or if Daggerfall Covenant freedom comes to Tamrial or if Ebonheart Pact chaos and crime covers all Tamrial. That is just example. What I am wondering is if each platform with its community will effect how the development of the story of Tamrial plays out. Or will they direct us through the story. So no matter who is leading Tamrial, when we get to the time of Morriwind Aldmeri Dominion will take control? And do they plan to continue on past Skyrim? So in 10 or 15 years, where are we in the story. Getting way off now. Just cant wait till it comes out to console. Just hope everything works out and everyone in my Xbox community gets along and can have fun with one another. That is all that matters. Wish everyone the best. Hope someone can answer a couple of the questions. Have not played an MMO since the 2nd or 3rd year Ever Quest came out.
  • EnlilofNippur
    Does anyone know if this be opening up the whole of the continent of Tamriel for exploration? If so I will start up a new Ebonheart character. I've always wanted to explore Telvannis, but so far that is not part of the explorable world in ESO.
  • gabrielovantenub19_ESO
    gabrielovantenub19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Does anyone know if their will be a bundle for the Xbox on and eso?
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With only eight weeks left and Tamriel Unlimited allready released, when will we get some information on console launch? Will there really be a beta and when will it start and end? Starting 1st June and ending 8th? Included addons in the console version? Guild section in the forums?

Will we get any information before the launch?!
  • Barneylee
    Barneylee
    Sorry, old thread... don't know if it has already been asked but........ WHY ON EARTH IS THIS not ON PS3??? My cousin really wants this game, and i promised *when it comes out on console i will buy it for your PS3*.... how do you explain to a 19 year old with heavy autism that you had to let him down because it didn't come out on PS3 only the stupid next gens!!!!

My point is, why have you not done PS3??? You did with Skyrim and Oblivion and 99% if not 100% of *Console mmos* have come out on ALL of them...

As i say... is it EVER going to come out on PS3, or do Zenimax want to explain to an adult who doesn't understand, why i have had to let him down????