Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus 2.0!

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    So something rather unique and funny happened this morning.

The usual AD zergball showed up and started PvDooring the map, and then a certain red guild that starts with V decided to stomp them flat.

So they decided to PvDoor on the blue side, and me Benom and Galalin squashed them flat

Now they vanished and the map is more than half red still

This... doesnt happen ever
    Galalin is back? Why couldn't he be here a few weeks ago, so I could exact revenge on all of those invasions and wrecking blows I've received over the past few months? ;)

If Haderus is competitive again, I might actually come PVP on AD instead of dying repeatedly on my DC on Chill.

Yup, Galalin is back! Seems his work life is calming down a bit, which is nice because I was missing him!

As far as Haderus being competitive, I'd say it's there. Looks like NPK moved here this week, so that gives us a DC presence and on EP side you have Vehemence, Guild of Shadows, Pheonix Rising, and Immortali. Legion is the only guild I know of on AD side, not sure who Rocky Road plays with, but his crew is there. Sadly, my favorite AD, Mitra Telvanni and Ezareth I haven't seen for awhile.

Yeah but those late night guesters kinda kill it for the next day. During the afternoon and evening its pretty even, but if anyone plays euro/oceanic hours it kinda sucks.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • DoctorSwampy
    DoctorSwampy
    ✭✭✭

The usual AD zergball showed up and started PvDooring the map, and then a certain red guild that starts with V decided to stomp them flat.

So they decided to PvDoor on the blue side, and me Benom and Galalin squashed them flat

Galalin is back? Why couldn't he be here a few weeks ago, so I could exact revenge on all of those invasions and wrecking blows I've received over the past few months? ;)

If Haderus is competitive again, I might actually come PVP on AD instead of dying repeatedly on my DC on Chill.

Yup, Galalin is back! Seems his work life is calming down a bit, which is nice because I was missing him!

As far as Haderus being competitive, I'd say it's there. Looks like NPK moved here this week, so that gives us a DC presence and on EP side you have Vehemence, Guild of Shadows, Pheonix Rising, and Immortali. Legion is the only guild I know of on AD side, not sure who Rocky Road plays with, but his crew is there. Sadly, my favorite AD, Mitra Telvanni and Ezareth I haven't seen for awhile.

Mitra along with Row and the rest of TMs merry band of misfits have been on Thorn/Azuras mostly ever since the other AD came.
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭

Mitra along with Row and the rest of TMs merry band of misfits have been on Thorn/Azuras mostly ever since the other AD came.

I thought I fought with Mitra recently, but it was on Thorn. I haven't seen Ezareth at all lately, but I have seen some of his old crew, including Exquisite Bedlam on Thorn.

Glad to hear Gal is back tho
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • DoctorSwampy
    DoctorSwampy
    ✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »

I thought I fought with Mitra recently, but it was on Thorn. I haven't seen Ezareth at all lately, but I have seen some of his old crew, including Exquisite Bedlam on Thorn.

Glad to hear Gal is back tho

Yeah, Ez has been playing Witcher 3/playing his NB in novet as far as I know.
    I see him online once in a while when I'm looking at our guild roster but not as much lately.
    If you see Swamps on Thorn be sure to whisper me a "Hey"!as you kill our stupid yellow pugs. :P
    Edited by DoctorSwampy on June 4, 2015 8:45PM
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ez was playing lowbie DC on BWB and then Chill until Witcher 3 was released. Mitra, and the rest of Tertiary Meat, have been on Thornblade lately.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why more DC don't play on haderus. Chill is just a cluster and suffers from the same lag people errr.... problems that thornblade 1.0 had.

As is true for every campaign but chill, haddy has an abysmal DC population, but when we get a few guesters in and have semi equal numbers to AD/EP it's awesome fighting that's almost always lag free.

Doesn't make sense to me why so many DC want to get farmed at ales farm on chill and put up with the lag.
  • Rakno87
    Rakno87
    ✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    I don't understand why more DC don't play on haderus. Chill is just a cluster and suffers from the same lag people errr.... problems that thornblade 1.0 had.

As is true for every campaign but chill, haddy has an abysmal DC population, but when we get a few guesters in and have semi equal numbers to AD/EP it's awesome fighting that's almost always lag free.

Doesn't make sense to me why so many DC want to get farmed at ales farm on chill and put up with the lag.

Ageeed! Also I'm going to take this moment to call out the AD scumbags that QQed last night at the gate outside ash and brought in their EP friends to save their lil booties! No fighting at all amongst them selves just trying to beat up on the 30 or ao DC that had 50+ AD running back to the south lol. Pathetic... do that shizzz else where leave Had to the real PvPers.
    DC Since Launch
    Sardul Singh - Unwavering Stam DK
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a crazy intense four hour prime time emp run. Sad to see it go so soon, but I learned how many people in AD hold a real grudge against me today when 3 full raids of a certain way to win a boxing match showed up to try to run the table on me.

Thank god we stopped them, but that fight with Blue Vehemence over the flags at BRK on deposition will go down as one of the most epic battles (indeed the whole VE vs GoS battle for BRK itself was epic from start to finish) ive ever had in this game.

Haderus is MY server, you can have the ring for a little while, ill be back >=]

But seriously, crazy good fights today, if only that AD zerg hadnt guested and prematurely shortened it for the rest of us Haderus natives. oh well.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin