The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Call to Haderus 2.0!

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why can't people go to where they are needed, why must they go to where they are already dominating. Makes no sense. Seriously, the heck are people here for, to feel good about themselves?

Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Why can't people go to where they are needed, why must they go to where they are already dominating. Makes no sense. Seriously, the heck are people here for, to feel good about themselves?

"EZ Button" Playerbase

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • DoctorSwampy
    DoctorSwampy
    ✭✭✭

You should know better than to assume people want to think! :D
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    And.... thank you to all of the guesting AD zergblobs that again destroyed another competitive campaign.

good going. im so sick of this game at this point

its like wandering nomads of a hundred people at a time, just going to wherever a campaign is balanced and just destroying it utterly

red did it to thorn
    blue did it to chill for a while
    yellow did it to azuras and haderus

just stop. go somewhere and just.... i dunno circle jerk each other for a while, go fight pops your own size. better yet, how about that guesting blob that just destroyed haderus go to thorn and fight even numbers for a change.

christ.

I had to actually take my six man AD squad off of Haderus today simply because of the unplayable lag and general performance drops associated with the sheer number of AD all in one place at the same time. When I switched to EP later in the day I saw quite clearly that the performance issues hadnt stopped some five hours later. What the hell AD. Go back to thorn and azuras, leave the small campaigns alone.

also, that 70 man zergball on chalman flags that flipped it in 2 seconds flat. classy. always classy.

Yellow has a long history of getting zergy in hade the past few months. It's just something the locals have gotten used to. Honestly it never bothered me because it kept the reds and blues away from the server for the most part, then we'd just take a few keeps in the morning and the fun battles would resume. I'm actually going to attribute most of the lag I've felt in hade for the past couple days to the reds and blues that have come in recently. hade's been pop locked before with no real lag issues, and I've stared down 70 man yellow teams with no lag issues, but when a couple guilds show up on the red and blue side on sunday or monday, all the sudden the server hiccups uncontrollably.

Just the way of the world.

Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dynamic population caps, where no faction has more than 10% more people than any other. As usual AD on Haderus will continue to be screwed over by the PVErs.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    Dynamic population caps, where no faction has more than 10% more people than any other. As usual AD on Haderus will continue to be screwed over by the PVErs.
    Can't wait for this to inadvertently restrict AD and DC to under ~30 people >:) (At least based on Haderus populations two weeks ago). On the other hand it'd force that 3 bars of EP on Thornblade elsewhere.

I'm still not sure on dynamic population caps (and removing 'travel to player' for that matter). There's both good and bad about it: in particular it'd likely cause long queues with 'empty' faction population elsewhere if they also remove 'travel to player' (or keep the current guest campaign functionality).
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • LazyLewis
    LazyLewis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Harbingers have crowned Emp twice since Haderus flipped yesterday. (AD)
    DC - Chunky Nurse - Chunky Ninja - Chunky Dragon - Fabulously Chunky
    AD - Chunky Nurse - Ashenn - Yorkshire Pudding
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happened to DC on Haderus? Yall AD need to stop zerging the map and capping it all once Pact goes to bed. I know you guys are bad, but come on now.
  • melloni_aleb16_ESO
    melloni_aleb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yellows killed the game with zerg...and lag...
    DC|EP|AD EU .:. Claymore - all classes DK/Sorc/Nb/templar .: Retired :.
    DC NA server with 400 ping - DKs Vraccàs

Philosophy of the poor .: "What you cannot beat ..zerg him " :.
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC left and more AD moved to Had. I've been either playing on Thorn or my lowbie templar on Chill till the pop evens out again.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    This is Vurian Johnson of Pact News. I've been in the field bringing news to the Pact on Haderus for the entire day. We had reports of Gate Camping from AD and then AD crying foul when EP would take a keep and then bring a zerg in.
  • Rakno87
    Rakno87
    ✭✭
    A lot of DC that had been in Had for a long time moved after there was a huge surge of DC guilds that came into the campaign. Then just like that after owning the map for about two weeks they all left. This was right around the time EP showed up and started putting up a good fight. Stamplar was Emp for a bit and kinda broke the spirits of DC with his non stop tornados lol! Now its back to DC low pop bonus for us loyal Had DCers. CH (Cry Havoc) still runs on it, not sure about LoM as much though. See you all on for the good fight!
    DC Since Launch
    Sardul Singh - Unwavering Stam DK
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vortexman has survived his first night of Emp, even though he slept the last four hours.

Maintenance hit, and we all know the AD 2-3 bar blob of doom will wipe the map before even 10 total reds log in, but its all good. 428k AP in one night on a campaign that tops at about 1.2 mil a week for the number 1-3 people and im snug.

The whole AD haderus faction is "On Farm" to me now O_o. They also mad, but most just on farm.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could do a major wall of text about why Vortexman deserves emperor on Haderus. But I won't. I don't have to. His many friends know why.

Once in a great while you have one of those "special"days in PvP where the lousy server performance, the broken gameplay, and the population imbalances are all forgotten. Sunday, May 31st was one of those days. I got to help somebody who has long been a friend and a primary reason I still play this game. Things just don't get any better than that.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vortexman has survived his first night of Emp, even though he slept the last four hours.

Maintenance hit, and we all know the AD 2-3 bar blob of doom will wipe the map before even 10 total reds log in, but its all good. 428k AP in one night on a campaign that tops at about 1.2 mil a week for the number 1-3 people and im snug.

The whole AD haderus faction is "On Farm" to me now O_o. They also mad, but most just on farm.
    Congrats to Vortex. He's been on Haderus since forever, right? I think I remember getting invasioned by him over and over as a lowbie last year.

And Rylana, I know you don't have me on farm ;)
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

Once in a great while you have one of those "special"days in PvP where the lousy server performance, the broken gameplay, and the population imbalances are all forgotten. Sunday, May 31st was one of those days.

....I took Sunday off from the game to take a break from all the things listed above. The one day I take off to play Skyrim and the game is tolerable. ARG!
    Edited by Armitas on June 1, 2015 1:28PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Once in a great while you have one of those "special"days in PvP where the lousy server performance, the broken gameplay, and the population imbalances are all forgotten. Sunday, May 31st was one of those days.

....I took Sunday off from the game to take a break from all the things listed above. The one day I take off to play Skyrim and the game is tolerable. ARG!

Performance was still awful. Don't remember how many times the game froze/crashed. But getting Vort Emp with 1 bar EP vs. 2 bar AD - priceless, absolutely priceless.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vortexman best Emperor NA.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vortexman11 you went to sleep? -_-

Freaking casual.

You better be up and defending right now! I want more AP when I get home to help you defend in 3 hours!!

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What? Vort went to sleep? What a
    casual_zpssg5m7qst.gif
    Edited by Armitas on June 1, 2015 8:57PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleep is for
    casual_zpssg5m7qst.gif

You missed the triple scroll run on Sunday too. Funny how things went so well in your absence....

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, are you trying to subtly tell that me my current strategy of leeroy jenkinsing into the back ranks in 5L is ill conceived?
    Edited by Armitas on June 1, 2015 5:14PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could do a major wall of text about why Vortexman deserves emperor on Haderus. But I won't. I don't have to. His many friends know why.

Once in a great while you have one of those "special"days in PvP where the lousy server performance, the broken gameplay, and the population imbalances are all forgotten. Sunday, May 31st was one of those days. I got to help somebody who has long been a friend and a primary reason I still play this game. Things just don't get any better than that.

Phoenix Rising would have to agree, we had some glorious battles against DC guild Cry Havoc up between Glade/Alswell all night. We won some, they won some. No lag, friendly banter and everyone had fun. As much as this PvP annoys the **** out of us all; I think we all still play it mainly for these nights because some day this is what ESO PvP will be....
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woke up with Ash and Aleswell left, those were some great fights yesterday guys, thanks for all the help.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, are you trying to subtly tell that me my current strategy of leeroy jenkinsing into the back ranks in 5L is ill conceived?

Isn't that the only way to play?
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Isn't that the only way to play?

Dragon Leap / Prox Detting from keep walls into the middle of zergs is the only way to live.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woke up with Ash and Aleswell left, those were some great fights yesterday guys, thanks for all the help.

We were down to just Aleswell trying to hold out till maintenence and then we saw Ash go under siege so we back capped it and made it back to Aleswell to save it in time. Was a fun morning.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Rakno87
    Rakno87
    ✭✭

Phoenix Rising would have to agree, we had some glorious battles against DC guild Cry Havoc up between Glade/Alswell all night. We won some, they won some. No lag, friendly banter and everyone had fun. As much as this PvP annoys the **** out of us all; I think we all still play it mainly for these nights because some day this is what ESO PvP will be....

Hail good people of Haderus. Last night was epic! Glad a long standing honorable EP player was crowned emp. We were trying to get a similar player on the DC side crowned. Alas, it was not to be. But the fights were great and fierce indeed! If any LoM member reads this, this is the reason you should return... if any other DC guild reads this... move along nothing to see here... you zerg ball.

See you on Had for the good fight!
    DC Since Launch
    Sardul Singh - Unwavering Stam DK
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man, I haven't been playing much because of school (i'm definitely a casual), but I look forward to playing more over the summer (if i can)
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • DoctorSwampy
    DoctorSwampy
    ✭✭✭

I'll do the honors.

I was a low and simple Nord, wanting to be a 2 hand and full heavy DK for a long time. I was running solo in Hade one day and saw a name that I shall never forget and never stop holding dear to me.
    Vortexman.
    I saw him fighting off a few people on Kingscrest Lumber for a while before eventually dying. I whispered him asking how he was making full heavy work in 1.4 or so. He began to tell me about his build and we talked for a while before we added each other. Wed talk, not a ton but we did once in a while. We still don't talk every day, but we should.
    Them he fell into some, uh, account issues, and was completely broke. I offered to give him 100 which he turned down humbly, saying he'd rather earn it back. He has never been a mean person, nor has he ever rage-whispered me. He is one of the few people in this game that I can say have had the opportunity to meet.
    Gratis Vortex, you really do deserve emp and if I had am EP I'd be right behind you.
    With love,
    Swamps, AD Dragonknight Scum