The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus 2.0!

Darklord_Tiberius
Darklord_Tiberius
✭✭✭✭
What EP guilds run on Haderus and if we can see what AD and DC guilds run there as well? It seems it is now a DC dominated campaign, what happened to all the AD?
  • rich.magab14a_ESO
    rich.magab14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The guild I'm in just moved there yesterday. You should chat our raid leader
    Loki Ironheart
    Loki Firespitter
    Gattica!!
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yea? I hear that guy is a boss! I will have to get a hold of him
  • Sythias
    Sythias
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! My guild recently moved over to Haderus. While its nice having a buff server, there really isn't too much to do. Bring on the competition!
    Sythias Blackhand - Imperial Nightblade - Trueflame NA DC
    Elder Skills PVP Captain
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only AD guilds I know of are Tertiary Meat and Ithil's guild whose name I can never recall. It was seeming balanced for a few weeks, but now DC is outnumbering everyone.

My group had six people trying to stop a DC zerg that just seemed to grow larger by the hour as they took the inner keeps.

I haven't even run into the EP regulars lately.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm homed on Haderus since at least September last year... And PvPed there most of the time. I'm not part of a PvP guild, though.

I know that I wont be PvPing much anymore until ZOS fixes the stamina/magicka imbalance, as things are a bit ridiculous right now. So unless one of my guilds comes in-masse to play there, I wouldn't be probably visiting Haderus any longer...

I prefer to play on Blackwater Blade with my awkward lowbie stam-Sorc right now :)
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't even run into the EP regulars lately.
    The leaderboard last week was telling. I think at one point I was 15th for EP but ~180th overall.

EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Our guild is on there but we only have 35 or so members, and mostly we run 12-man groups or less. However, many of our members are lieutenant rank and above so we aren't exactly noobs.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stellar fighting yesterday in Haderus!

I don't know what DC guild was running with the emp, but kudos to you. Great stacking and open field group play versus GoS, it was a blast to be a part of and trying to heal couldn't of been more stressful with those well timed ulti's.
    Edited by Observant on May 14, 2015 10:51AM
    Vehemence
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    perhaps in the next few months when some of these glaring issues in vet PvP are dealt with
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I know where to come since the trash has made its way to Azura and is fouling up that server with unplayable LAG.
  • DoctorSwampy
    DoctorSwampy
    ✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »

I don't know what DC guild was running with the emp, but kudos to you. Great stacking and open field group play versus GoS, it was a blast to be a part of and trying to heal couldn't of been more stressful with those well timed ulti's.

Btw, sorry about killing a few of GoS after they froze at . . . Glade I think. None of them were moving on my screen so I thought it was on my end until the damage went through all at once.
    <3 You @Psilent bb
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm Have been busy in RL and when I have been on, I have been working on my build and play style so I haven't been in the campaign lately. Last I was there, it was still mostly AD taking it all over night, then we would push and take as much as we could and fight back and forth from there.

AD must have given up on it as a buff server. Were probably hoping DC would get tired of waking up in the morning to a full yellow controlled campaign but I think most of us are pretty familiar with that scenario from Thorn.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice battles in Haderus finally. I tried to spend some time in Azuras but found a certain guild there and lag so I tried Haderus again and it was fun. Even had bigger battles than what I had in Azuras but with no lag, odd... hmm.
    Edited by OtarTheMad on May 14, 2015 2:28PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »

I had to leave right after the Chalman farm fight, there were some great fights. Hopefully there will be a lot of open field fights.
    Edited by Armitas on May 14, 2015 7:07PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a blast these past few days thanks to everyone that helped me get emp and those that teamed up for the dethrone. It is going to be hard to remember that I can't just jump into the middle of a zerg anymore.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a blast these past few days thanks to everyone that helped me get emp and those that teamed up for the dethrone. It is going to be hard to remember that I can't just jump into the middle of a zerg anymore.

Woke up this morning and you were one keep away from getting Empress again. Enjoyed fighting you and your group yesterday; very skilled players. Looking forward to more fun battles in the days to come!
  • DoctorSwampy
    DoctorSwampy
    ✭✭✭
    The most hourglass-shaped empress in all the land!
    El Tigre Sanche for life!
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

Woke up this morning and you were one keep away from getting Empress again. Enjoyed fighting you and your group yesterday; very skilled players. Looking forward to more fun battles in the days to come!
    With how the map looked when I logged for sleep, I was not expecting to wake up with two keeps to go. It looks like I'll have another day of defending. Bring it on! :)
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter

• FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay for EP emperor! We did it once this cycle boys
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All Hail Emperor Jean Luc Picard of Haderus!
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    All Hail Emperor Jean Luc Picard of Haderus!

It was not me fengrush! Stone Kawalski is the EP emperor
  • Trayyacakes
    Trayyacakes
    ✭✭✭✭
    All Hail Emperor Stone Kawalski! Glad he finally got crowned.
    Bjorn Uldnost
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to the new emp. May your reign be short ;)

The map flip imediately after maintenance was sneaky. If only I got the warning earlier and had more than three people on to defend. At least I didn't lose it to lag like earlier in the day thanks to that ridiculous blue zerg. I hope you don't lose it to that.

Now please don't pull a Havoc and drop the campaign. It was fun having some EP on Haderus to play with and I'm looking forward to more fights between TM and GoS.
    Edited by Cinnamon_Spider on May 18, 2015 9:47PM
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The map flip imediately after maintenance was sneaky. If only I got the warning earlier and had more than three people on to defend. At least I didn't lose it to lag like earlier in the day thanks to that ridiculous blue zerg. I hope you don't lose it to that.

Now please don't pull a Havoc and drop the campaign. It was fun having some EP on Haderus to play with and I'm looking forward to more fights between TM and GoS.

I can confirm that GoS intends to stay for the next cycle. Beyond that, no idea, but I do know Zaz said we are staying here for the next one
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

I can confirm that GoS intends to stay for the next cycle. Beyond that, no idea, but I do know Zaz said we are staying here for the next one
    Awesome! I won't be playing as much this week, but I look forward to more fights with you guys. That scroll play tonight was fun. Sorry I had to call in the few TM that were still online and spoil it for you.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome! I won't be playing as much this week, but I look forward to more fights with you guys. That scroll play tonight was fun. Sorry I had to call in the few TM that were still online and spoil it for you.

We got greedy and got what we deserved. I flat out said to Zaz before we went to bloodmayne, "are you trying to invoke the AD zerg?"

>_> as usual Rylana is right, and I even missed the temple battle cause I was defending blackboot before that gate closed. Oh well. I still killed your baby DK buddy.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to EP for winning the campaign last week despite AD holding emp, scrolls, and keeps for a good portion of the time. Thanks to all the visiting DC that poplocked along with an AD poplock that gave EP a low pop bonus.
    I won't be on as much this week, partly to burning myself out with little sleep and food and partly to work on putting together a video of my adventures.
    @Rylana I think I missed recording that BRK wall trolling :(
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And.... thank you to all of the guesting AD zergblobs that again destroyed another competitive campaign.

good going. im so sick of this game at this point

its like wandering nomads of a hundred people at a time, just going to wherever a campaign is balanced and just destroying it utterly

red did it to thorn
    blue did it to chill for a while
    yellow did it to azuras and haderus

just stop. go somewhere and just.... i dunno circle jerk each other for a while, go fight pops your own size. better yet, how about that guesting blob that just destroyed haderus go to thorn and fight even numbers for a change.

christ.

I had to actually take my six man AD squad off of Haderus today simply because of the unplayable lag and general performance drops associated with the sheer number of AD all in one place at the same time. When I switched to EP later in the day I saw quite clearly that the performance issues hadnt stopped some five hours later. What the hell AD. Go back to thorn and azuras, leave the small campaigns alone.

also, that 70 man zergball on chalman flags that flipped it in 2 seconds flat. classy. always classy.
    Edited by Rylana on May 20, 2015 7:07AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to EP for winning the campaign last week despite AD holding emp, scrolls, and keeps for a good portion of the time. Thanks to all the visiting DC that poplocked along with an AD poplock that gave EP a low pop bonus.
    I won't be on as much this week, partly to burning myself out with little sleep and food and partly to work on putting together a video of my adventures.

noesss :( that woulda been a good vid (cause id be in it XD)
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

noesss :( that woulda been a good vid (cause id be in it XD)
    Oddly enough, I did get the fighting on the ground after that. Not sure how I screwed that up, but maybe I can fit that in somewhere.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter