The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The rest of Tamriel

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Back before launch, the online map had zone borders on it, which I annotated. They removed the border lines for the current version. The only differences between the original and this one, aside from my annotations, are the border I put down the side of the VH zone, the border between RS and WG, and the border between BF and ST, which are where those borders exist on the in-game map but were missed off this one:
    User-Enodoc-ESO_Regions.png
    Zone code key is inside the below spoiler. Further analysis can be found on my UESP page.
    • AL Alik'r
    • AN Anequina (including the Rimmen city area, shouldn't be called this as Reaper's March also includes part of Anequina, but this name is in the text files)
    • AU Auridon
    • BE Betnikh
    • BF Bal Foyen
    • BI Bleakrock Isle
    • BK Bangkorai
    • BW Blackwood (as seen in Oblivion)
    • CL Craglorn
    • CH Colovian Highlands (also could be West Weald)
    • CY Cyrodiil
    • DE Deshaan
    • EM Eastmarch
    • FA Falkreath (as seen in Skyrim)
    • GC Gold Coast (as seen in Oblivion)
    • GL Glenumbra
    • GS Greenshade
    • GW Grahtwood
    • HJ Hjaalmarch (as seen in Skyrim)
    • KR Khenarthi's Roost
    • MM Murkmire
    • MT Malabal Tor
    • NB Nibenay Basin (as seen in Oblivion, although the text files just calls this Nibenay, which is inaccurate)
    • NV Nibenay Valley (as seen in Oblivion)
    • PA The Pale (also includes the Winterhold area)
    • RE The Reach (also includes the Haafingar area)
    • RI The Rift
    • RM Reaper's March
    • RS Rivenspire
    • QR Quin'rawl (from the text files, although that says Quin-rawl, which is incorrectly puntuated)
    • SF Shadowfen
    • SH Stormhaven
    • SM Stros M'Kai
    • SO Solstheim (as seen in Bloodmoon, Dragonborn)
    • SS South Summerset (No source for name; I made it up)
    • ST Stonefalls
    • SU Sunforge (from the text files)
    • TE Tenmar (from the text files, this area includes the Corinthe city area)
    • TI Topal Island (from the text files)
    • TM Thornmarsh (as stated in the Loremaster's Archive)
    • VH Velothi Highlands (the northwest Morrowind area with Blacklight, but the in-game map doesn't currently allow for the correct geographical shape)
    • WD The Weeping Desert (from the text files)
    • WG Wrothgar
    • WR Whiterun
    You've posted that before in another thread haven't you? I'm sure I've seen it before. You get another awesome for it though, because it's very cool and I like that map :D
    Yep, at least twice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    It's like Cross-Faction PvE. Every time someone starts a thread about Cross-Faction PvE, I post the same thing about how it would be lore-friendly to have in Coldharbour, Craglorn, et al; every time I see a thread about future zones, I post the map. Each time someone different gets to see it :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back before launch, the online map had zone borders on it, which I annotated. They removed the border lines for the current version. The only differences between the original and this one, aside from my annotations, are the border I put down the side of the VH zone, the border between RS and WG, and the border between BF and ST, which are where those borders exist on the in-game map but were missed off this one:
    Zone code key is inside the below spoiler. Further analysis can be found on my UESP page.
    • AL Alik'r
    • AN Anequina (including the Rimmen city area, shouldn't be called this as Reaper's March also includes part of Anequina, but this name is in the text files)
    • AU Auridon
    • BE Betnikh
    • BF Bal Foyen
    • BI Bleakrock Isle
    • BK Bangkorai
    • CL Craglorn
    • CY Cyrodiil
    • DE Deshaan
    • EM Eastmarch
    • GL Glenumbra
    • GS Greenshade
    • GW Grahtwood
    • KR Khenarthi's Roost
    • MM Murkmire
    • MT Malabal Tor
    • NB Nibenay Basin (as seen in Oblivion, although the text files just calls this Nibenay, which is inaccurate)
    • RI The Rift
    • RM Reaper's March
    • RS Rivenspire
    • QR Quin'rawl (from the text files, although that says Quin-rawl, which is incorrectly puntuated)
    • SF Shadowfen
    • SH Stormhaven
    • SM Stros M'Kai
    • ST Stonefalls
    • VH Velothi Highlands (the northwest Morrowind area with Blacklight, but the in-game map doesn't currently allow for the correct geographical shape)
    • WG Wrothgar
    • WR Whiterun

I have a feeling that they abandoned this map after deciding to change to B2P. At QuakeCon, the zones in development were still on track with Wrothgar and Murkmire. The new ones shown at the B2P announcement - Clockwork City, Abah's Landing, Mephala's Realm - are all possibly smaller than a full zone and don't contribute to Tamriel's map.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    • AL Alik'r
    • AU Auridon
    • BE Betnikh
    • BF Bal Foyen
    • BI Bleakrock Isle
    • BK Bangkorai
    • CL Craglorn
    • CY Cyrodiil
    • DE Deshaan
    • EM Eastmarch
    • GL Glenumbra
    • GS Greenshade
    • GW Grahtwood
    • KR Khenarthi's Roost
    • MM Murkmire
    • MT Malabal Tor
    • RI The Rift
    • RM Reaper's March
    • RS Rivenspire
    • SF Shadowfen
    • SH Stormhaven
    • SM Stros M'Kai
    • ST Stonefalls
    • WG Wrothgar
    • WR Whiterun
    I have a feeling that they abandoned this map after deciding to change to B2P. At QuakeCon, the zones in development were still on track with Wrothgar and Murkmire. The new ones shown at the B2P announcement - Clockwork City, Abah's Landing, Mephala's Realm - are all possibly smaller than a full zone and don't contribute to Tamriel's map.
    I'm not sure about Clockwork City, but Abah's Landing and the Spiral Skein (Mephala's Realm) are looking likely to be the "Eyevea" locations for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. There's no reason they can't add in small off-map locations in addition to still having plans for the zones.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    • AL Alik'r
    • AU Auridon
    • BE Betnikh
    • BF Bal Foyen
    • BI Bleakrock Isle
    • BK Bangkorai
    • CL Craglorn
    • CY Cyrodiil
    • DE Deshaan
    • EM Eastmarch
    • GL Glenumbra
    • GS Greenshade
    • GW Grahtwood
    • KR Khenarthi's Roost
    • MM Murkmire
    • MT Malabal Tor
    • RI The Rift
    • RM Reaper's March
    • RS Rivenspire
    • SF Shadowfen
    • SH Stormhaven
    • SM Stros M'Kai
    • ST Stonefalls
    • WG Wrothgar
    • WR Whiterun
    I'm not sure about Clockwork City, but Abah's Landing and the Spiral Skein (Mephala's Realm) are looking likely to be the "Eyevea" locations for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. There's no reason they can't add in small off-map locations in addition to still having plans for the zones.
    Oooh. If Mephala's realm is that kind of zone for the Dark Brotherhood, it would be very interesting indeed. I'm not sure it'd be so overt, though.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    • AL Alik'r
    • AU Auridon
    • BE Betnikh
    • BF Bal Foyen
    • BI Bleakrock Isle
    • BK Bangkorai
    • CL Craglorn
    • CY Cyrodiil
    • DE Deshaan
    • EM Eastmarch
    • GL Glenumbra
    • GS Greenshade
    • GW Grahtwood
    • KR Khenarthi's Roost
    • MM Murkmire
    • MT Malabal Tor
    • RI The Rift
    • RM Reaper's March
    • RS Rivenspire
    • SF Shadowfen
    • SH Stormhaven
    • SM Stros M'Kai
    • ST Stonefalls
    • WG Wrothgar
    • WR Whiterun
    Oooh. If Mephala's realm is that kind of zone for the Dark Brotherhood, it would be very interesting indeed. I'm not sure it'd be so overt, though.
    Yeah true. Datamining has shown the apparent connection between Abah's Landing and the Thieves Guild content, but the connection between the Dark Brotherhood content and the Spiral Skein is more speculatory. There's a strong connection between Mephala and the Morag Tong, as she is their patron, but less of an obvious connection between Mephala and the Dark Brotherhood. If there's any accounting of the times though, the DB are only around 250 years old, and are heavily in conflict with the Tong at this time. Even if the Spiral Skein is not "DB's Eyevea", I think it's quite likely that it will be part of the DB content. I can't see the connection myself, but maybe Clockwork City could be DB's Eyevea, and the Spiral Skein will act like those bits of the Shivering Isles we visited during the Mages Guild content.
  • Junkkis
    Junkkis
    ✭✭
    Maeby after 10 year there is all zones open "maeby".
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junkkis wrote: »
    Maeby after 10 year there is all zone!open "maeby".

I certainly hope so
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we can all agree that content has been quite lacking but ZoS is in a good position right now to make it right. Between Imperial City, Orsinium, and the QuakeCon zones (which I will also speculate will introduce Dark Brotherhood and Thieve's Guild) there is a great opportunity to build up momentum from the Imperial City launch and keep moving it forward with new content releases.

As to the OP, I do think we will see much of the map fulled out over the course of the coming years. All of it? Probably not but we'll see a pretty good amount. I would however, point to LOTRO. After FTP content certainly slowed down and it has been about 8 years or so since launch. We still haven't see all of middle-earth b/c there is so much room for content. If ZoS gets some momentum going and creates a regular schedule for releasing new content however, I think it would diffuse a lot of tension.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do always think that Atmora is always underestimated. It is north of skyrim (according to lore), so it would be expected to be covered in ice, except when the actuas
    • AL Alik'r
    • AU Auridon
    • BE Betnikh
    • BF Bal Foyen
    • BI Bleakrock Isle
    • BK Bangkorai
    • CL Craglorn
    • CY Cyrodiil
    • DE Deshaan
    • EM Eastmarch
    • GL Glenumbra
    • GS Greenshade
    • GW Grahtwood
    • KR Khenarthi's Roost
    • MM Murkmire
    • MT Malabal Tor
    • RI The Rift
    • RM Reaper's March
    • RS Rivenspire
    • SF Shadowfen
    • SH Stormhaven
    • SM Stros M'Kai
    • ST Stonefalls
    • WG Wrothgar
    • WR Whiterun

I feel they have abandoned it long before that. As endodoc said, it was abandoned before launch.
    to me, only those things that are announced are going to happen. All else might be on the table, and might not be on the table. As there is no announcement, it will be subject to chance. I personally think they still have too many things "announced" and they should shorten the list.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU