Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Video)PETS THUG LIFE!! + Solo Pet 1vX pvp - BOLTERITY

BOLTERITY
BOLTERITY
✭✭✭
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice *** :D
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that scene with the clanfear.

i love how the pets just instantly go to the next target.....

anyways why were you running the fear? any thoughts on fear vs bomb?
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    pjwb16_ESO wrote: »

haha thx xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »

haha thx xD

love ya pet action, only sorc i see on yt doing it, tried it a bit myself inspired by you but just in duels and there it was very fun to play :D
    ~ here since Beta

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
  • Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pet Sorc OP.

I am going to commit to a pet sorc for the next month as a tribute to you Bolt.
    Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow Bolt - that's really impressive!
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Waylander wrote: »
    Pet Sorc OP.

haha, i feel honored xD best of luck bro :P
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    that scene with the clanfear.

i love how the pets just instantly go to the next target.....

anyways why were you running the fear? any thoughts on fear vs bomb?

fear? or u mean clanfear? well if u mean clanfear then, its becuase the clandear doese 4 times mayb 5 the normal damage of the bomb pet, and i mean their normal damage not the explosion itself. the bomb pet, gives u a bigger burst if u wanted but the clanfear gives u more constant damage, they r both very good tbh, but the style of play changes from one to another
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pet Sorc OP.

It's tough to get the hang of, but our 5 pet sorc take and defence of Ash farm the other night was a laugh. It was like a deadric zoo!
    Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Pet Sorc OP.

It's tough to get the hang of, but our 5 pet sorc take and defence of Ash farm the other night was a laugh. It was like a deadric zoo!

hahaha yep, it sure was! xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have been testing out some pet builds with Waylander and wondering what the top end range for burst/sustain DPS might be. Managed to peak at 12k on burst so far (excluding ulti's) but feel like it could go higher..
    Edited by SkylarkAU on July 1, 2015 11:58AM
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i figure enough Pet builds would be a strange way to counter blobs....

can you imagine a full 24 raid of pet builds?

24 sorcs... 24 familiars 24 twilights 24 atronach bomb drop..

its something i have wanted to see since launch.... i know its unlikely tho..

at least the pets count to the target cap mitigation.
    Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on July 1, 2015 1:23PM
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    SkylarkAU wrote: »
    Have been testing out some pet builds with Waylander and wondering what the top end range for burst/sustain DPS might be. Managed to peak at 12k on burst so far (excluding ulti's) but feel like it could go higher..

true, it could go way more tbh ;)
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    i figure enough Pet builds would be a strange way to counter blobs....

can you imagine a full 24 raid of pet builds?

24 sorcs... 24 familiars 24 twilights 24 atronach bomb drop..

its something i have wanted to see since launch.... i know its unlikely tho..

at least the pets count to the target cap mitigation.

Aetcharian has started with sypher a sorc only guild, me and many of the known sorcs and many others have joined, and im telling u we have already dropped about 16 atronachs at once!! and it was insane, haha xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    SkylarkAU wrote: »

true, it could go way more tbh ;)

Yeah, I think with enough pen it could burst for 24-25k DPS maybe more..
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, bound angeis on whilst it's not on any bar, looks like someone is using the exploit bug.
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ItsRejectz wrote: »
    Oh look, bound angeis on whilst it's not on any bar, looks like someone is using the exploit bug.

The guy and his whole crew are exploiting every chance they get. Looks like he found a way to get bound aegis up without using Overload. He thought he could hide it with his costume but forgot he had a buff list showing to the right of the screen. Everytime I see him in game, he has Inner Light floating around too, and you can bet he is exploiting that when the cameras aren't rolling. @BOLTERITY you were called out for this before and apologized and swear you will never exploit again, well it looks like you are just an attention seeking liar. People like you are why this game is not worth playing. I can't wait for your, ' WELL IT IS ZOS FAULT FOR NOT FIXING THE BUG ' rebuttal.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert Look at this video and how this video at 1:52 for example, you will see Bound Aegis buff up on the right side of the screen but it isn't on his bars. We used to think he was exploiting keeping toggle buffs up using some gltich with Overload ultimate, but it looks like that isn't necessary. Many people are catching on to this glitch and running toggles (Bound Aegis, Inner Light, probably many others) without having them on their bars. Please investigate and fix this asap.
    Edited by Erock25 on July 2, 2015 12:46PM
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

well bro... i run with ppl who i have fun with in ts... bcus im trying to have fun in this game... if they exploit and do stuff that are not supposed to be done, doese not mean i do it too. I run with these people bcus they r funny and they look to enjoy themselves, now u could say at times they do it in ways that are not allowed... but thats not my problem tbh, i havent exploited with them or done what they have done... well mayb i tried once but its not my usual thing ;) so i honestly think u cannot rlly just judge some1 bcus of the ppl he hangs with... bcus i will always hang with these people ;)
    Domander wrote: »
    @Domander He probably uses bound armor to raise his max magicka instead of magelight because it's a sorc ability and gives him more spell damage for having it slotted. I could be wrong but that might be the case.

Yeah, that's true.. 2% spell damage.. but another 2% magicka would make the pets stronger.

im not gonna lie to ya man, im using both atm, with the overload bug thing, till they fix it...

You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice vid bolt :)

The Pet Monster :D !
    EU | PC
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »

The guy and his whole crew are exploiting every chance they get. Looks like he found a way to get bound aegis up without using Overload. He thought he could hide it with his costume but forgot he had a buff list showing to the right of the screen. Everytime I see him in game, he has Inner Light floating around too, and you can bet he is exploiting that when the cameras aren't rolling. @BOLTERITY you were called out for this before and apologized and swear you will never exploit again, well it looks like you are just an attention seeking liar. People like you are why this game is not worth playing. I can't wait for your, ' WELL IT IS ZOS FAULT FOR NOT FIXING THE BUG ' rebuttal.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert Look at this video and how this video at 1:52 for example, you will see Bound Aegis buff up on the right side of the screen but it isn't on his bars. We used to think he was exploiting keeping toggle buffs up using some gltich with Overload ultimate, but it looks like that isn't necessary. Many people are catching on to this glitch and running toggles (Bound Aegis, Inner Light, probably many others) without having them on their bars. Please investigate and fix this asap.

I know man, it's funny when players put up videos like this and try to hide the fact they are exploiting, especially when they put on a costume to hide it lol.
    Apparently it's fixed on consoles, so I'm hoping it makes it way to PC. Not into these players exploiting so I'll be passing on any of @BOLTERITY videos from now on.
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭

I know man, it's funny when players put up videos like this and try to hide the fact they are exploiting, especially when they put on a costume to hide it lol.
    Apparently it's fixed on consoles, so I'm hoping it makes it way to PC. Not into these players exploiting so I'll be passing on any of @BOLTERITY videos from now on.

aright i've honestly had enough of all u haters crap, people like u who live upon pointing out peoples mistakes and faults, so please do start working on getting a life... i honestly do not care bout what u people say, but im only gonna explain this once for the others that may listen to ur idiocy -.-
    back when i apologized when i did it first time, when trying it out, i had over 30 clips recorded(while using it) and all my recordings and clips get mixed up altogether, and i had to watch all of them which took me over 4 hours, to find all the ones that contained that exploit in them and deleted them all, and this simply just happened to be one of them clips that slipped me, and i honestly thought it was was a clean clip before using it... (btw if u look at the clips it was only two that did contain it, just incase u thought it was hte entire video...).
    but as i said, haters with no lifes like u people spend there time doing nothing but looking for other peopls faults, so i just hope ur enjoying that, and enjoying the depressed life that your leading... :)
    Edited by BOLTERITY on July 3, 2015 2:16PM
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

aright i've honestly had enough of all u haters crap, people like u who live upon pointing out peoples mistakes and faults, so please do start working on getting a life

That is rich coming from a guy who is cheating in a video game.
  • ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    /lurk

... also I'm told the issue in question has been fixed for the Imperial City update.
    Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭

aright i've honestly had enough of all u haters crap, people like u who live upon pointing out peoples mistakes and faults, so please do start working on getting a life

That is rich coming from a guy who is cheating in a video game.

Only someone who can't kill Bolterity would complain. Keep doing what you're doing Bolt, and don't listen to the haters. <3

I call L2P to everyone that is complaining. :)
    Edited by Lisbette on July 3, 2015 5:17PM
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /lurk

... also I'm told the issue in question has been fixed for the Imperial City update.

So.. exploit early, exploit often I take it?
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    /lurk

So.. exploit early, exploit often I take it?

Quite the precedent they've set!

2 months is still enough time to roll a sorc and use this exploit, right?
    Edited by Observant on July 3, 2015 5:08PM
    Vehemence
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol, i bet everyone of you wouldve used this exploit if you'd know how it works, typical double standards
    ~ here since Beta

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol, i bet everyone of you wouldve used this exploit if you'd know how it works, typical double standards

Lmao this x10000 OMG I can't do that because all I can do is copy and past sypher builds, u are using hax and exploits.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »

Lmao this x10000 OMG I can't do that because all I can do is copy and past sypher builds, u are using hax and exploits.

yey m 100th agreed, i'll be an MVP in no time!
    ~ here since Beta

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »

k so this is what i do not get.... i used that exploit thing once when i first found out about it, and everyone made the biggest fuss ive ever seen about it!! and when Deltia from Deltia's gaming made a build video where he straight out showed himself using it and post it on the forums and youtube, no1 gave a ***...? and i plainly explained that the exploit has nothing to do and is not part of my build... and here i still find haters and ppl like u who think i base my builds about exploits and crap like that... -.- i honestly cant blame no1 by myself for that i guess, hehe xD

i will release a build video for this pet build soon, just to show every1 that i and any1 can achieve what i was doing in all my vids, without exploits or anything of such... ;)
    Bolterity's Youtube!!