Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

(Video)PETS THUG LIFE!! + Solo Pet 1vX pvp - BOLTERITY

• BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    pjwb16_ESO wrote: »
    lol, i bet everyone of you wouldve used this exploit if you'd know how it works, typical double standards

btw bro, every1 already, who is a sorc that is, already knows how this exploit is done, at least 85% of the sorc's do and they mostly do it, ive used it once myself when i found about it, and every1 decided to make a big fuss, which i honestly do not get xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »
    Docmandu wrote: »
    /lurk

... also I'm told the issue in question has been fixed for the Imperial City update.

So.. exploit early, exploit often I take it?

Quite the precedent they've set!

2 months is still enough time to roll a sorc and use this exploit, right?

haha xD i doubt it, the update is this month im assuming, and the exploit in the first place is not such a big deal of a thing that creates such a magnificent difference in fights or gameplay to begin with xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    lol, i bet everyone of you wouldve used this exploit if you'd know how it works, typical double standards

btw bro, every1 already, who is a sorc that is, already knows how this exploit is done, at least 85% of the sorc's do and they mostly do it, ive used it once myself when i found about it, and every1 decided to make a big fuss, which i honestly do not get xD

btw im using this *** myself sometimes, just dont record when i do, because 10% more crit and 5% max magicka more for free is just, why not when its for free, ya know, cant understand people bitching off about it too, lol,
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    So this is a known Cheat *(you guys keep calling it an exploit, I don't think you know that means.)

Exploit : make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).

Cheat : to break a rule or law usually to gain an advantage at something

A very large and clear difference between the two, But I do not understand because I play by the rules without any of the Macro's or "Exploits" as you few have so deemed it.

So please clarify since you so boldy keep dancing around what you "used" to do.
    but you do Cheat *(Exploit) in this video?

So basically people who do not wish to cheat could not achieve what is here?
    please enlighten me!
    Edited by Gizit on July 3, 2015 7:23PM
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Gizit wrote: »
    So this is a known Cheat *(you guys keep calling it an exploit, I don't think you know that means.)

A very large and clear difference between the two, But I do not understand because I play by the rules without any of the Macro's or "Exploits" as you few have so deemed it.

please enlighten me!

btw im using this *** myself sometimes, just dont record when i do, because 10% more crit and 5% max magicka more for free is just, why not when its for free, ya know, cant understand people bitching off about it too, lol,

Gizit, this cheat or exploit or whatever u wanna call it, is like what Gizit(the comment above urs) explained, its like some little that u can just have rlly... a bit more magika and crt or only magika, what i was doing in the video, i was doing it before even finding out about this thing, and in the video i only used it in 2 of the clips, and that was long back when i was first told about it, and when i was deleting the clips that contained it, so i wont use them in future videos, these two clips slipped me, and some no life haters, gladly spent there time to thoroughly search through the video in order to find something i never noticed myself to call me out on it.... idk how to classify this type of thing like u asked, but this is basically the situation here xD
    haha :P hope u understood tha :P
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /lurk

... also I'm told the issue in question has been fixed for the Imperial City update.

Is ZOS also aware of the Templar exploit with Remembrance (Restoring Light)? If you know how to do it, you can activate it like 3 consecutive times giving godly healz to allies. Or maybe its just an animation bug, who knows. ;)

PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gizit wrote: »

please enlighten me!

Gizit, this cheat or exploit or whatever u wanna call it, is like what Gizit(the comment above urs) explained, its like some little that u can just have rlly... a bit more magika and crt or only magika, what i was doing in the video, i was doing it before even finding out about this thing, and in the video i only used it in 2 of the clips, and that was long back when i was first told about it, and when i was deleting the clips that contained it, so i wont use them in future videos, these two clips slipped me, and some no life haters, gladly spent there time to thoroughly search through the video in order to find something i never noticed myself to call me out on it.... idk how to classify this type of thing like u asked, but this is basically the situation here xD
    haha :P hope u understood tha :P

Don't sweat it bolterity, your a solid player and a solid dude, almost every one has utilized a bug at some point. IE wall of e against purgers, anything ground AoE against purgers. Some people are just narrow minded a$$holes. Unused it, felt bad, stopped, people got butthurt. You can't please everyone
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    okay just wanted to make sure you weren't that good without it,
    Character makes the man,
    Your character is an exploit.

exploit makes the players ;)
    thank you for helping me understand that your level of play cannot be achieved without first taking advantage of "exploits" (cheats).

As for all your supporters, i assume the Sorc class as well..

oh well, there are no admirable anymore, few and far between.
    Cheers mate, see you on the battlefield hopefully on equal terms.
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread is a real joke now. People sticking up for an exploiter haha. They must be his exploiting buddies.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    This thread is a real joke now. People sticking up for an exploiter haha. They must be his exploiting buddies.

rofl, why r u butt hurt buddy?? hahaha xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are people not aware that by using it and putting it out there it only brings more light to the situation and makes the creator of the game fix it sooner? I see nothing wrong here; just people who are upset they cant do it themselves.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are people not aware that by using it and putting it out there it only brings more light to the situation and makes the creator of the game fix it sooner? I see nothing wrong here; just people who are upset they cant do it themselves.

lol agree
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD
  • Lolimsopro
    Its funny he thought he would get a hella more subs. I think you dropped more subs..theres karma in eso too ;)
    I dont really give a fu*k, but you, burning yourself, made my day.
    PSN: Lol-Im-So-Pro
    PS4 EU | Aldmeri Dominion
    Fire mage | Dark Elf | Veteran
    Master Crafter
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is not with those using an exploit, it is with ZOS who allow the exploit to remain in the game for an extended period of time and do absolutely nothing about those who use it. Even a simple warning should be enough to make people realise that it is not intended, and that would at least show people they are doing something. As it stands they turn a blind eye to it all and then of course things like this are going to be used.

It's been the same since day one.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena