The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Art of Solo Pet PvP. Pt. 3 - Bolterity

BOLTERITY
BOLTERITY
✭✭✭
Edited by BOLTERITY on June 16, 2015 12:38PM
Bolterity's Youtube!!
youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • thodoris1008
    thodoris1008
    ✭✭
    I really enjoy your pet sorc videos.Keep it up sir!
    P.S. Care to share the details of your build?
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gonna assume you are using the increase max magicka for pets gear set up to have like 40k magicka lol?
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoy your pet sorc videos.Keep it up sir!
    P.S. Care to share the details of your build?

thx man, might do it, not sure yet
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - 1 For too much hopping
    +1 For not putting my newb Templar in the vid.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TheBull wrote: »
    - 1 For too much hopping

Hopping is extremely important in Tamriel. Your legs get locks and cramps from riding horses/tigers/turnips/frogs/whatever all day. Very important to keep your flexibility and circulation in check.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im honestly guessing Necropotence is part of the build, since pets are always up to get the bonus.

with just minor pieces you dont lose much by having the crap trait instead of infused. you can get 3-4k magicka from that set which affects pets damage and conjured shield power.

for rings there is a 2pc set from trials that gives a massive max magicka bonus that you can get in gold, and of course a few necklace sets that do too, i have even considered using the PvP resto staff+rings for that % bonus on the resto bar.

i obviously dont know exactly whats used in this guys build, but i have done my own theory crafting for maxing magicka for a pet build a few times in the past.

its really nice since maxing magicka maxes the Ward, which since the build requires Empowered instead of Hardened is a major must.

the biggest benefit to pet builds is its easier to use heavy attacks to restore your MP, and the combined damage from that and pets is actually pretty decent. Add in kamikazi pet boom with deadric prey boom and you can be pretty burst... but i have always had a preferance on stacking as much burst as i can to basically have a magicka ganking build..

magicka ganking build might sound silly considering nirn.... but the build i use ignores that by faith of sheer potential damage most targets dont survive the full rotation that results in a 1s burst, hell most dont survive the first 2 hits.

i am glad seeing some pet builds tho, but still i think they could use a good boost to their damage still, at least to be viable in PvE.

on a side note, i watch a duel between Bol and a red near chal before the IRL squirrellys made my past week or so totally out of the water and offline. was intresting stuff.
    Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on June 17, 2015 11:24PM
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    im honestly guessing Necropotence is part of the build, since pets are always up to get the bonus.

with just minor pieces you dont lose much by having the crap trait instead of infused. you can get 3-4k magicka from that set which affects pets damage and conjured shield power.

for rings there is a 2pc set from trials that gives a massive max magicka bonus that you can get in gold, and of course a few necklace sets that do too, i have even considered using the PvP resto staff+rings for that % bonus on the resto bar.

i obviously dont know exactly whats used in this guys build, but i have done my own theory crafting for maxing magicka for a pet build a few times in the past.

its really nice since maxing magicka maxes the Ward, which since the build requires Empowered instead of Hardened is a major must.

the biggest benefit to pet builds is its easier to use heavy attacks to restore your MP, and the combined damage from that and pets is actually pretty decent. Add in kamikazi pet boom with deadric prey boom and you can be pretty burst... but i have always had a preferance on stacking as much burst as i can to basically have a magicka ganking build..

magicka ganking build might sound silly considering nirn.... but the build i use ignores that by faith of sheer potential damage most targets dont survive the full rotation that results in a 1s burst, hell most dont survive the first 2 hits.

i am glad seeing some pet builds tho, but still i think they could use a good boost to their damage still, at least to be viable in PvE.

on a side note, i watch a duel between Bol and a red near chal before the IRL squirrellys made my past week or so totally out of the water and offline. was intresting stuff.

haha glad u tried all that. :) btw they r viable in pve, u can pull off 15k-16k single target, its been done, i did 13k-14k and my freind has alr done 15 and 16k, just saying ;)
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    - 1 For too much hopping

haha, thx i guess xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »

haha glad u tried all that. :) btw they r viable in pve, u can pull off 15k-16k single target, its been done, i did 13k-14k and my freind has alr done 15 and 16k, just saying ;)

oh btw, the triel rings arent good bcus they are enchanted with health bonus, and the 4% cyrodil staff is bad too, alr tested this stuff xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    - 1 For too much hopping

if i may ask, what was ur templars name :P ?
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You left out the part where you exploit under the rocks under Aleswell Lumbermill and grief people there.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You left out the part where you exploit under the rocks under Aleswell Lumbermill and grief people there.

Used to have respect for Bolterity, but the group he runs with are notorious for using any advantage they can find, even if it is an exploit. If you think him or the people he runs with aren't still Overload exploiting to get buffs without having it on their bar, you would be wrong.

You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »

Used to have respect for Bolterity, but the group he runs with are notorious for using any advantage they can find, even if it is an exploit. If you think him or the people he runs with aren't still Overload exploiting to get buffs without having it on their bar, you would be wrong.

I don't mean to name and shame, but if someone makes a post for the explicit reason of stroking their ego, I'm going to properly shed some light on the subject.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭

well let me let u on something sir... that is not called an exploit, it is known as an "F'ing" bug! that was supposed to be fixed! but apparently zos doesnt rlly know how to fix it, they only release fake patches only claiming they did things they did not do... so what happened that day, was that i got feared into the floor back there, and i went through a long ass run from Black boot to get up there, to end up being a victim to the stupidity of that bug... so i decided im not leaving, and i wont type stuck and run back... and i will be showing what happened in a future video, so rest at ease :)
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »

well bro... i run with ppl who i have fun with in ts... bcus im trying to have fun in this game... if they exploit and do stuff that are not supposed to be done, doese not mean i do it too. I run with these people bcus they r funny and they look to enjoy themselves, now u could say at times they do it in ways that are not allowed... but thats not my problem tbh, i havent exploited with them or done what they have done... well mayb i tried once but its not my usual thing ;) so i honestly think u cannot rlly just judge some1 bcus of the ppl he hangs with... bcus i will always hang with these people ;)
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well let me let u on something sir... that is not called an exploit, it is known as an "F'ing" bug! that was supposed to be fixed! but apparently zos doesnt rlly know how to fix it, they only release fake patches only claiming they did things they did not do... so what happened that day, was that i got feared into the floor back there, and i went through a long ass run from Black boot to get up there, to end up being a victim to the stupidity of that bug... so i decided im not leaving, and i wont type stuck and run back... and i will be showing what happened in a future video, so rest at ease :)

It absolutely is an exploit, and it's shameful that you stayed there for over an hour killing any passers-by.

I highly doubt that is was accidental, as there were a few others with you underground.

Can you tell me if Zenimax ever contacted or reprimanded you? I know there were at least five people that reported you that day. I'm interested in knowing what the threshold of reports is before they actually take action against cheaters.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭

It absolutely is an exploit, and it's shameful that you stayed there for over an hour killing any passers-by.

I highly doubt that is was accidental, as there were a few others with you underground.

Can you tell me if Zenimax ever contacted or reprimanded you? I know there were at least five people that reported you that day. I'm interested in knowing what the threshold of reports is before they actually take action against cheaters.

nop, absolutley nothing happened... and u wanna know why? because zenimax knows its their fault, and they cant ban some1 or do anything to any1 that just falls a victim to their failure to fix their own problems/issues... and btw i was the only one under there... u will be seeing it in the video later on. u can stop hating already... its honestly pathetic how u stick to ur point knowing its wrong... u can ask almost any1 in pvp and they will tell u about this bug... -.- u can cry about it all u want, and hate as much as u like, and report me till u grow tired, bcus it will all be in vain, no matter what u do, facts wont change.
    Edited by BOLTERITY on June 19, 2015 3:57PM
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oh btw, the triel rings arent good bcus they are enchanted with health bonus, and the 4% cyrodil staff is bad too, alr tested this stuff xD

the pair of rings i have have max magicka enchant in addition to the max magicka 2pc bonus^^ those rings are pretty hard to get tho... its like the Undaunted heads, getting the trait you want is a pain.

Destructive%20Mage%20Set%20-%20Aether%20Ring%20of%20Empowerment%28V12e%29.png

outdated image but you get the idea... you can get this in gold @ Vr14 if you do leaderboards.
    Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on June 19, 2015 4:12PM
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭

nop, absolutley nothing happened... and u wanna know why? because zenimax knows its their fault, and they cant ban some1 or do anything to any1 that just falls a victim to their failure to fix their own problems/issues... and btw i was the only one under there... u will be seeing it in the video later on. u can stop hating already... its honestly pathetic how u stick to ur point knowing its wrong... u can ask almost any1 in pvp and they will tell u about this bug... -.- u can cry about it all u want, and hate as much as u like, and report me till u grow tired, bcus it will all be in vain, no matter what u do, facts wont change.

It's more likely they just stopped giving a ***, as I've reported people for worse things and still see them running around today.

What's really pathetic is your poor attempt to defend your exploiting, as well as your grammar.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭

the pair of rings i have have max magicka enchant in addition to the max magicka 2pc bonus^^ those rings are pretty hard to get tho... its like the Undaunted heads, getting the trait you want is a pain.

Destructive%20Mage%20Set%20-%20Aether%20Ring%20of%20Empowerment%28V12e%29.png

outdated image but you get the idea... you can get this in gold @ Vr14 if you do leaderboards.

oh nice, had no idea tbh!
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭

It's more likely they just stopped giving a ***, as I've reported people for worse things and still see them running around today.

What's really pathetic is your poor attempt to defend your exploiting, as well as your grammar.

lmao, ur hilarious, cant believe your actually stupid enough to still believe that getting Feared by a nightblade into the floor is an exploit, how sad...
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭

lmao, ur hilarious, cant believe your actually stupid enough to still believe that getting Feared by a nightblade into the floor is an exploit, how sad...

Got eem!