Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What about making dyes purchaseable with crowns?

• Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Exstazik wrote: »
    what about add crowns to people for achievements:
    -dungeon=200 crowns
    -fishing =1000 each
    -collectiables=1000 each
    and etc. etc.

Let's just make everything you can do, earn, or work hard to obtain, in game cost real money instead. Why have a game, even? Pay and get it all! ;)
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on June 15, 2015 11:10AM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -dungeon=200 crowns
    -fishing =1000 each
    -collectiables=1000 each
    and etc. etc.

Let's just make everything you can do in game cost money. Why have a game, even? Pay and get it all!

I understand your point here but the fact is we all have content we LIKE to play and content we DON'T like to play and since most people have limited playtime it would be nice if they could devote their actual in-game time to solely doing the content they like. But also, plenty of people would like to have some of the things associated with the gameplay they DON'T like. Instead of telling them, "Just suffer," it does make a bit more business sense to offer the option to buy those things. Of course the logical end result of that line of thinking is that they have to offer darn near anything and someone with the cash to spend COULD just buy everything and not play the game. Personally, I think that would be nuts and I think it actually happening would be really rare. But if someone wants to do that? Not my job to tell them how to spend their money. Besides, it might encourage some of us to actually GO OUTSIDE a little more often! LOL
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    -dungeon=200 crowns
    -fishing =1000 each
    -collectiables=1000 each
    and etc. etc.

Let's just make everything you can do in game cost money. Why have a game, even? Pay and get it all!

I understand your point here but the fact is we all have content we LIKE to play and content we DON'T like to play and since most people have limited playtime it would be nice if they could devote their actual in-game time to solely doing the content they like. But also, plenty of people would like to have some of the things associated with the gameplay they DON'T like. Instead of telling them, "Just suffer," it does make a bit more business sense to offer the option to buy those things. Of course the logical end result of that line of thinking is that they have to offer darn near anything and someone with the cash to spend COULD just buy everything and not play the game. Personally, I think that would be nuts and I think it actually happening would be really rare. But if someone wants to do that? Not my job to tell them how to spend their money. Besides, it might encourage some of us to actually GO OUTSIDE a little more often! LOL
    If someone dislikes playing the game enough to where they'd say they hate it would the proper solution not be to go find something they like playing? Dyes aren't needs so if someone doesn't like pvp or doesn't like trials, they can make do without them and have zero impact o their gameplay. It's not like the dye is giving a double damage boost or something where you would feel compelled to play it or get it or suffer. And even then, people shouldn't be able to pay real cash to skip earning things in the game because they did not earn them. If you can buy everything it ceases to be a game, it becomes a credit card showoff simulation.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    -dungeon=200 crowns
    -fishing =1000 each
    -collectiables=1000 each
    and etc. etc.

If someone dislikes playing the game enough to where they'd say they hate it would the proper solution not be to go find something they like playing? Dyes aren't needs so if someone doesn't like pvp or doesn't like trials, they can make do without them and have zero impact o their gameplay. It's not like the dye is giving a double damage boost or something where you would feel compelled to play it or get it or suffer. And even then, people shouldn't be able to pay real cash to skip earning things in the game because they did not earn them. If you can buy everything it ceases to be a game, it becomes a credit card showoff simulation.

Perhaps so, but why does that bother you? Why would it be at all important to anyone to "show off" their "achievements" in a computer game? It's not like you actually killed a dozen greater demons in real life so now forevermore you get to wear a cool red shirt. Or, to be more realistic, it's not like earning a black belt in karate or gaining military rank. There is no ACTUAL WORK involved in playing a video game. It is a hobby, nothing more. Further, it's a hobby that doesn't even result in anything tangible or worthwhile. Playing video games results in no real world objects of any value, actual or aesthetic. It's pretty much exactly like watching TV. Should you get a special shirt because you've watched more of The Game of Thrones than anyone else?

Dyes are part of BASIC character customization and, as such, should be easily acquired.

And your point about "go play something else if you don't like this game?" This game is multifaceted. There ARE going to be parts of it people enjoy playing and parts of it people DON'T enjoy playing. I loathe and despise Cadwell's Silver and deeply resent having to drag my characters through it to get to Gold, which for me opens up EP. Give me a way to skip AD, a zone I don't enjoy at all with the sole exception of the Khajiit lands, and I would be all over it. And...that doesn't make me a bad person with no work ethic. LOL
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!